AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-09-2008, 16:23   #316

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
I think Milan played very intelligently today. They nullified Inter's greatest strengths by imposing themselves in midfield. Cambiasso and Vieira were suffocated of space, which left Seedorf and Ronaldinho to do the creative work. It is testament to Milan's grit in midfield that I cannot remember one marauding Cambiasso run. He has at least 80 a game.

The real hero today was Kaka'. What a game. He was everywhere. On the left flank, in the middle and on the right flank. This is how a big game player imposes himself on a game. Ibra, take note.

Inter had no clue today. Their approach of Quaresma and Maicon delivering crosses for their tall centerforwards proved to be useless, and Milan made sure that their more creative approach through the middle is what made the difference. Mourinho has a lot to learn still.

My ratings:

Abbiati- 7 Good game. Maybe his handling can improve a bit.
Janku- 7 Nothing really spectacular. Just did what he is supposed to do

Kaladze- 7 Did not make a mistake so that's a bonus
Maldini- 6.5 His one mistake almost cost us the three points. Il Capitano looked slow today.
Zambrotta- 8 Great game. Quick on the wings and took players on. Defended extremely well too.

Gattuso- 7.5 Fantastic tackling.
Ambrosini- 7 Could have been a bit more adventurous.

Seedorf- 7.5 Another great game. Did what he was supposed to do at the right time. Kept the play flowing.

Ronaldinho- 7.5 Creative and scored the winner.

Kaka'- 9 Star player. Did everything but score and the fact that every Inter player seemed to butcher him speaks for that.


Pato- 7 Quiet game, but did give Inter players plenty to do.

Subs:

Flamini 6.5- Sometimes he can be too aggressive. However, all in all a decent job.

Shevchenko- 6.5 One good shot, but not much else.

Bonera- N/A
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 16:23   #317

oceanofemotion

Registered User
 
oceanofemotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Location: Troubled Middle East
Fave Players: Andrea, Paolo, Kaka, MVB
oceanofemotion is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
I also want to point out that Carlo Ancelotti's negative tactics nearly cost us the game but we are lucky that Burdisso got sent off. Why the hell does he take off Pato and bring on Flamini, I know he wants to win the midfield battle, but he is also giving up so much on the counter attack.

Well done Milan, but Ancelotti needs to learn from his mistakes!
I disagree with you on that point for few reasons:

*Milan were attacking until almost the 75 minute. and no team in the world can keep attacking 4 the whole match specially against physically tough team like inter. plus as time goes by, players get tired, so its required to to enforce the defense. i mean any coach in the world would do the very same thing and Pato was the best choice bcos he was losing many balls more than any other player and making many offsides.

* Milan defense is fragile. and Inter was expected to attack very agressively and they did. so i believe Flamini was needed at that time specially when Gattuso was in pain.

* we have to accept the fact that starting with Pato in the derby was risky and we saw how campiaso won every head to head challenge with pato.
this does not mean pato played bad. but it mean that he made his contribution and we thank him alot and expect more.

* later on, Carlo brought Sheva so he is giving up attacking.

do you have a better choice than Pato?? and why???

* Carlo did not bring in Emerson... why don't you acknowledge that and thank him 4 it.

thanks
__________________
Live and let live
oceanofemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 16:25   #318

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
Seedorf was king tonight. Cambiasso was incredible for Inter. He was a rock. Zambro and Janku kept back for most of the game, and Ambro managed to limit Maicons influence. It was an okay game from the rest of the players. Kaladze and Maldini were'nt too great, Kala was out of position in a couple of moments, and Maldini was too slow to intercept Ibra. He had all the time in the world in that one chance, and we almost threw it away. We need Nesta. Gennaro showed great intensity tonight. Where was this beast last year?

Pato was fine. Not too special, and Kaka was average. I was a little disappointed in those two. Ronnie is getting better, but I am sort of worried about his mentality. His game is too dependent on his frame of mind. He can't suffer through a bad spell. He needs to feel happy and confident, or otherwise he's just terrible. Most attackers suffer from this, but he's especially vulnerable. I'm glad he was happy tonight.

For me, Seedorf was our man of the match. Can't wait for Borriello to get back. This Milan can win the Serie A.

Forza Milan.


(Lets not get too ahead of ourselves. This is only one game. Its only week 5.)
Cambiasso is a good player, he just acts like a degenerate. I woud have Maicon at Milan any day!!

I know what you mean about Ronnie. Kaka was average, he needs to be more aggressive.

Personally I think people expect too much of Pato. Hes a striker who seems to want goals and its understandable for a striker to go missing especially one so young. Most of us know his playmaking ability and expect more of this, but Im happy for him to go missing as it usually means hes looking for space. If you guys notice he scores when he goes missing. I dont want him to become a Rooney who makes plays and tracks back, but hardly ever scores. Im personally really proud of him for getting 3 goals despite all the competition from no less than 3 ballondors, top scorer in European games (Inzaghi) and Top Seria A scorer I think?? (Boriello).
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 16:26   #319

devoted_dm

Registered User
 
devoted_dm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2000
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
devoted_dm is on a distinguished road
What a great night to be a Milanista!

This game was not decided by skills, as the two teams are equal in that department. It was decided by Milan's grit and determination, a determination to win that reminded me of how we have often played in the CL. The players seemed incredibly charged up for this game, as if they had decided in advance that there was no way in hell they would lose tonight.

Ronaldinho, while not at his absolute best yet, is already proving to be an important player for us. And that statement has nothing to do with his goal, but with the way he plays football. He is the most unpredictable football player I have ever seen, and his technique is out of this world. Simply having a player like that on the field adds another dimension to our attacks.

I have to praise the entire team for their performance tonight though. I think we have a serious chance at winning the Scudetto this year, if the players keep playing with this determination to win at all costs. We're only 3 points behind Lazio, and let's be fair, they don't have the quality to go all the way. And unlike Inter, Juve and Roma, we don't have the CL to focus on, which gives us a huge advantage.

Forza Milan!!!
devoted_dm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 16:30   #320

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Dinho: It's a dream come true
Sunday 28 September, 2008
Ronaldinho admits it was a dream come true for him to score the winner in his first Derby della Madonnina.

“I hoped for a goal and it is an incredible story. We all went on to the field so charged up tonight.”

The Brazilian was a surprise starter, but netted his first goal in a Rossoneri jersey to defeat Inter 1-0.

“I feel wonderful, like this is my home and I dedicate the goal to the Milan fans. I feel better every day.

“We are playing together with such joy and that is what Milan is all about. I am happy to continue giving joy to the fans, my teammates and everyone at the club.”

He also dedicated the goal to President Silvio Berlusconi, who was in the stands the day before his birthday.

“Ronaldinho gave us a great goal in his style,” commented Berlusconi.

“He said afterwards he dedicated the goal to me for my birthday, the whole team did, and I am very happy with this gift.

“It was a good result and a game played with great strength, determination and heart along with technique.”
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 16:32   #321

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Kaka laughs off Jose comments
Sunday 28 September, 2008
Kaka shoots down all Jose Mourinho’s claims, saying Milan “dominated” the derby and explains why Ronaldinho is getting back to his best.

Inter Coach Mourinho had stated that “neither side deserved the win” and the only difference between the teams tonight was the goal.

“It’s true we scored the goal, but other than that I think Milan dominated the match and always tried to play attacking football,” he said after the 1-0 victory.

“Mourinho makes me laugh, like when he said Dejan Stankovic’s foul was really me pretending to be injured as a tactical choice. It’s funny.

“We are all professionals and off the field everyone is friends. We defend our colours on the pitch, but ultimately we all know each other.”

It was a much-needed result after Milan’s disastrous start of two straight Serie A defeats and they are now just three points adrift of leaders Lazio.

“That negative moment has passed, as now we have notched together a series of four victories and are playing very well.”

The Rossoneri winner was netted by Ronaldinho, who forged an impressive all-Brazilian trident with Alexandre Pato and Kaka.

“It’s wonderful to see Ronaldinho so happy and determined to become a decisive player again. He is working so hard and is on his way back.

“We may make different lifestyle choices, but that doesn’t mean we can’t be friends and play together. I am very glad he’s here, as he has brought many things the team was missing.”
------
Thats right, pay no attention to the Morons mind games and we will surpass the black and blue freaks
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 16:32   #322

King tiger

Registered User
 
King tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Jaap Stam,Schevchenko
King tiger is on a distinguished road
great game.
now the win is needed in next league match.
King tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 16:38   #323

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
I cant believe what I saw today!!! Carlo has my applauses and bows like a king!! I RARELY say that but he dominated the team perfectly.

First, I really wanted to see Dinho-Kaka'-Pato AND Seedorf today and he did it! Aldough I expected Flamini in the middle!

Then he played Seedorf in Pirlo's place, but more offensive, which was a surprise to Mourinho 200%!

Our players fought like players need to fight for their team! I extremly proud on our performance and the way boys fought untill the end!

Adriano ( the poster ) - please visit us again

This is the way Milan needs to play! You cant win always and play great always, but we need to look for domination and ATTACK always, and impose uorselves like a team that can always score!

Ka-Pa-Ro - Kaka' is obviously THE man in there, but Pato and Dinho showed some progress in tactical ( Pato ) and phisical ( Dinho ) condition. For a boy of 19 years old, Pato did well. Defended a lot, but I have to say MAterazzi closed him down completely... Never mind, Pato will be a great player, its nice to see coach had faith in him now it the important derby!

Dinho is STIll not fit! And that is the nice part He is not called up by Dunga and will stay in Milanello to work more. We can expect fitter Dinho in about two weeks, and maybe fit Dinho is few months. Slowly he will improve, but slowly.

And, oh yes...Kaka' and Ronaldinho cant play together!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

P.S.
Since Pirlo's gone we rock Kidding, we still need to improve some segments, but we are improving. We are fightingm, attacking and playing with guts! Now we wait for Nesta, Senderos and Boriello. Zambro showed he is class!!! Marek also did well, better then I expected.

FORZA RAGAZZI!! Lets fight on!!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 16:41   #324

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
Well at least he got his formation right..... I guess
no he didnt!!his favourite cb was on the bench!!
IVAN CORDOBA!!
OMG!!
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 16:56   #325

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
guys maldini was G-R-E-A-T tonight,he made only one mistake,and not that big because he was really controlling the situation..

our defence was by far better than the previous games,of course not the best we ve seen but inter were playing with cruz ibra adriano at a point and still did nothing serious at all..by the way i dont think that that was a good idea by mourinho..

i generrally think he made a lot of serious mistakes today,and i must say that im really happy for that..

once nesta is back(maybe senderos too) we ll see the real milan,that was only the 50% belive me..i also think,although i really like pirlo, that with this formation (with seedorf instead of him,and borrielo in) can lift us to other levels..

FORZA MILAN
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 17:05   #326

martin

Registered User
 
martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2003
martin is an unknown quantity at this point
By the way, did anyone watch the game on TLN? did u notice that idiot commentator who said roLandinho the whole match
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 17:14   #327

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Pity I missed the game as I was traveling, but good to see we won! Looking at the highlights it seems it was a tight game, bit concerned about our defense still - Inter seemed to play better with 10 men. Now we are (just about) back in the scudetto race and need to keep this momentum. I knew if I took my new Ronaldinho shirt with me I would wear it with pride tomorrow!
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 17:26   #328

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Great Great Great Great Match.


The moment for me was not Dinho's goal, or Pato's run, or Seedorf controlling midfield, or Gattuso and Ambro running and beating everyone, or Abbiati making those great saves....the moment was Bonera got into the game instead of Gattuso. That meant the world to me, as it means Carlo choose Bonera over Emerson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That actually brought tears of joy in my eyes.

I really think Carlo will begin to do so more often and I don't need to see Emerson and Favalli wiht Dida and Kalac anymore.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 18:30   #329

Adriano

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Lypjan, Republika e Kosoves
Adriano is on a distinguished road
milan was great btw


....


polish :P - hq

1-0 Ronaldinho
DOWNLOAD

Full Match.English.Torrent.


credits kc and forgot the capper of the goal...
Adriano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 20:07   #330

Rossoneri Fuego

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: San Francisco California USA
Fave Players: Nesta R80 Beckham Rino
Rossoneri Fuego is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawad View Post
your formulation is almost perfect, i would only put favalli instead of kaka, and emerson for seedorf.

thank u for the compliment
Rossoneri Fuego is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.