AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 15:15   #406

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
cigarini doesn't have the creTive touch other players do. I've seen him alot. I'd like him. He's still a very good player
__________________
Milano84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 15:23   #407

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
My Winter Mercato Wishlist: Gourcuff!
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 17:49   #408

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ace View Post
My Winter Mercato Wishlist: Gourcuff!
Not exaclty, its gonna be the same over again....dont bring back this kid, until seedorfs retires.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 18:36   #409

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
^^^ I agree his talent will be completely wasted here. If he wants to leave Bordeaux at the end of this year, it'd be better for his career if we went to somewhere like Lyon or something.

In other news...Huntelaar scores AGAIN for The Netherlands. I think he has something like 8 goals in 13 games for the Dutch NT ?

Last edited by Mystik; 11-10-2008 at 19:06.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 22:22   #410

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
^^ My friend told me it's 10 in 15...really ridiculous strike rate.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 00:07   #411

ARIO

Registered User
 
ARIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: The divine swan himself : MARCO VAN BASTEN!!!!
ARIO is on a distinguished road
Milan, rotta su Mexes
Il romanista torna obiettivo rossonero

Non è una novità, nemmeno nel caleidoscopico mondo del calciomercato: il Milan evidenzia in Philippe Mexes uno dei principali obiettivi della prossima campagna acquisti estiva. Il ritiro (sempre probabile, mai sicuro) di Paolo Maldini e i frequenti guai fisici dei difensori rossoneri, da Nesta a Kaladze, fanno sì che il club pensi a un forte difensore centrale: e il romanista, già contattato l'anno scorso, è in prima fila.

L'operazione, come ovvio, non si presenterebbe certo come una delle più agevoli. Tanto per cominciare, bisognerebbe verificare la volontà effettiva di Rosella Sensi, combattuta tra la logica tecnica (che presume l'incedibilità di un giocatore come Mexes) e quella del bilancio, argomento che la Roma non può mai permettersi di ignorare. La politica della presidente giallorossa, da quando si trova al timone della società, è stata quella della cessione di un grosso calibro all'anno per finanziare le campagne di rafforzamento. Due anni fa toccò a Chivu, l'estate scorsa a Mancini (entrambi finiti all'Inter) e nel giugno 2009 potrebbe toccare a Méxes.

Certamente non verrà via gratis, nè a prezzo di saldo: il francese vale almeno 20 milioni di euro, o in contanti o con qualche contributo in carne e ossa. Il Milan ha parecchia merce da mettere sul piatto: un difensore per un difensore, ovvero Bonera, oppure Jankulovski, che consentirebbe a Spalletti di avere un prezioso esterno in più, o addirittura un Borriello, vecchio pallino dei giallorossi, nel caso in cui la stagione del ritorno all'ovile rossonero non gli regalasse il giusto spazio.

Alla fine, come sempre, conterà molto anche la volontà del giocatore. Il cui rapporto con Roma e la Roma si è leggermente incrinato a causa di vicissitudini private (il mini-rapimento della figlia la scorsa estate, mentre lui era in ritiro) e professionali (qualche screzio con Spalletti). Nel caso il diretto interessato non provveda con un po' di stucco a rimettere tutto insieme, il Milan è pronto a vestirsi da Diavolo tentatore.



11 ottobre 2008 - Mediaset
__________________
A Milan con Affetto.....
F O R Z A M I L A N - 2011/2012MARCHETTI;Abate,DAVID LUIZ,ASTORI,Vila;Thiago Silva;Flamini,Pirlo;Robinho;Pato,Ibrahimovic
ARIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:46   #412

dejo

Registered User
 
dejo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Pula,Croatia
Fave Players: Savicevic,Weah,Shevchenko,Kaka,Pato,Abbiati
dejo is on a distinguished road
no i mean consigli goalkeeper cigarini is midfielder and i dont like him.gourcuff is twice better player than that italian
__________________
dejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:11   #413

Koeke

Registered User
 
Koeke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Maldini Rino Nesta Kaka
Koeke
Since lot's of you guys keep talking about Huntelaar, I would like to focus your attention to 21 year old Moussa Dembele from AZ Alkmaar.
I don't think we need him immediately but this certainly a player we could use in the very near future. To be honest it's such a player we wanted this summer before we brought in Borriello.
He is a young strong forward that can hold a ball perfectly and dribbel extremely well. Those of you who followed the Olympic games should recall him as well for his game against Italy.
Despite he doesn't score that often as Huntelaar he is considered a way bigger talent than Huntelaar is, in the Netherlands and that as a Belgian player since dembele isn't the goalpoaching type. (Ronald de Boer who trained with him even called him the biggest talent in Europe)
I think he could line up perfectly with Pato or Paloschi. Real wanted him 2 years ago but he refused to go coz he wanted to play games, imho a wise decision, each year he plays better and better.

I'm not a very big fan of clipshows (you could even make a clipshow of my world class moves but unfortunately I'm not that good ). But I would like to show you this.
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=wET77CTHX3w
(one worldclass goal)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVwg3-tR5Tc
(clipshow of several goals, as there are many on youtube, just for those of you who are intrested)
__________________
Forza Milan!
Koeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:32   #414

ARIO

Registered User
 
ARIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: The divine swan himself : MARCO VAN BASTEN!!!!
ARIO is on a distinguished road
Nice koeke...thanks for the info. Hope he's already on Ruud Gullit's list Big and strong, yet has nice techniques with his feet
__________________
A Milan con Affetto.....
F O R Z A M I L A N - 2011/2012MARCHETTI;Abate,DAVID LUIZ,ASTORI,Vila;Thiago Silva;Flamini,Pirlo;Robinho;Pato,Ibrahimovic
ARIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:37   #415

kakacmilan best

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2008
kakacmilan best is on a distinguished road
I would take Santaccroce/Zapata over Mexes.
kakacmilan best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:53   #416

ARIO

Registered User
 
ARIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: The divine swan himself : MARCO VAN BASTEN!!!!
ARIO is on a distinguished road
maybe not well related but still worth to read, it's about Crespo. Nice thing tho what he said about our coach. I still wondering why Milan not done enough to keep him @ via Turati. He did well for us and the partnership with Shevchenko worked nicely.

Crespo: Inter ruined my career Saturday 11 October, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hernan Crespo has blasted Inter for effectively freezing his career for six months, but won’t blame Jose Mourinho.

The Argentine was left off the Champions League list and has so far played for only 21 minutes this season.


“I am not angry with Mourinho. He is a great Coach, it’s just that my case should’ve been dealt with better, there’s no doubt about that” he told the Gazzetta dello Sport.


“Nobody explained to me the reasons behind my exclusion from the Champions League side. I am not a kid and can understand things.


“I train every day, put the effort in and try to get the attention of the Coach. Then he makes the choices and I respect them, because that’s the way I was taught.


“I have never dreamed of protesting against a tactician’s decisions and I’m not going to start now. Having said that, I would like to play a few more minutes of football.”


Crespo had already run into problems with Mourinho when they were at Chelsea, but his escape to Inter for more playing time backfired when the Portuguese boss took over.


“I like Mourinho, he is a great teacher of football, just like Marcelo Bielsa was for me in Argentina. Bielsa was less of a showman than Mourinho, but they have similar characteristics in that they continually rehearse movements and tactics.


“Mourinho isn’t my ideal Coach, no, but he is good. My ideal tactician, and everyone knows it, is Carlo Ancelotti. I have a rapport with him that goes beyond football. I like the way he faces each situation and treats the squad after every win or a defeat.”


Crespo turned down Milan to join Inter after his brief return to Chelsea, but he seems set to move on again mid-season with Roma and Sampdoria possible candidates.


“We’ll see what happens, I’ll make my decision in January. I am 33 years old, so I have to consider many elements. I certainly still feel like a player and therefore want to play. If I am locked down here, then I’ll seek another solution.


“I don’t know about clubs interested in me and don’t want to talk about it right now. The only thing I will say is that I don’t want to be in the stands any more. That’s not too much to ask, is it?”


Channel4.
__________________
A Milan con Affetto.....
F O R Z A M I L A N - 2011/2012MARCHETTI;Abate,DAVID LUIZ,ASTORI,Vila;Thiago Silva;Flamini,Pirlo;Robinho;Pato,Ibrahimovic
ARIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 07:44   #417

e-Milan

Registered User
 
e-Milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
e-Milan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koeke View Post
...
I'm not a very big fan of clipshows (you could even make a clipshow of my world class moves but unfortunately I'm not that good ). But I would like to show you this.
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=wET77CTHX3w
(one worldclass goal)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVwg3-tR5Tc
(clipshow of several goals, as there are many on youtube, just for those of you who are intrested)
wow.. thats some crazy moves... ended with sharp shots !

thx for the links
__________________
may the love we have unite us forever.
................Forza Milan !!..................
e-Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 11:58   #418

JuanShoe

Registered User
 
JuanShoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2008
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Van Basten, Weah, Nesta, Sheva
JuanShoe is on a distinguished road
Dembele is a decent player but I don't think he's good enough for a first team place at Milan and not that tall, only about 5,7. Huntelaar is sheer quality and would be a great sigining for us. He can link the play and is a proven scorer.
JuanShoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 14:56   #419

payne

Registered User
 
payne's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
payne is on a distinguished road
im still a big fan of boruc as milans first keeper.
__________________
Galliani here is the plan
  • Sell:Kaladze, Boriello, Janku, Oddo, Gennaro, Gattuso, Seedorf
  • Buy:VDV/Drenthe and Dos Santos
payne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 19:03   #420

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
we really do need a clinical finisher like huntelaar to replace pippo.
__________________
Milano84 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
calcio, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.