AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-10-2008, 12:36   #436

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
rossi would be a very pleasant addition. he could play as a second striker or as a CF, he is very talented. he is better than Paloschi i must say. he's only 21 and he's played in Serie A twice, Premiership once and is now in La Liga. He also is a huge Milan fan, that always works in his favour.
you read my mind
Filipéz 182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 12:53   #437

Milan-Girl-21

Registered User
 
Milan-Girl-21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2008
Location: Gdynia, in Poland.
Fave Players: Pirlo, Inzaghi
Milan-Girl-21 is on a distinguished road
Hello........
Milan-Girl-21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 14:44   #438

GilAttack [11]

Registered User
 
GilAttack [11]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: San Siro
Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
GilAttack [11] is on a distinguished road
Opinions regarding Douglas Costa (Brazilian youngster)? Is he that good (promising)?
GilAttack [11] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 15:11   #439

Koeke

Registered User
 
Koeke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Maldini Rino Nesta Kaka
Koeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan-Girl-21 View Post
Hello........
Hello to you to, if you want to let us know who you are there is a subsection dedicated for that. Wellcome and enjoy your vistit at milanmania.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilAttack [11] View Post
Opinions regarding Douglas Costa (Brazilian youngster)? Is he that good (promising)?
All I heard is that he is the next best thing, real and barca are tracking him, but for the rest I never heard of him.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Koeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 00:36   #440

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
rumour has it that a Crespo-Ancelotti are set for another reunion this January...this will not happen only unless Pippo/Sheva/Boriello remain injured for longer periods.

Another side note, Cardacio says that he played as an attacking midfielder that's his natural position but he believes he mostly resembles Fernando Gago. I can't wait to see more of him, every time I seen him play he has impressed.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 07:31   #441

kakacmilan best

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2008
kakacmilan best is on a distinguished road
I will take for the next season:
Abeta-yesterday i watch him play and was huge!
Gorky-He is in top form.
Frey-We need a better GK.
Santaccroce-Maldini is out.
Striker-I would take Zarate.
kakacmilan best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 07:51   #442

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
rumour has it that a Crespo-Ancelotti are set for another reunion this January...this will not happen only unless Pippo/Sheva/Boriello remain injured for longer periods.

Another side note, Cardacio says that he played as an attacking midfielder that's his natural position but he believes he mostly resembles Fernando Gago. I can't wait to see more of him, every time I seen him play he has impressed.
That was the first thing I said when I saw him...he plays a lot like Gago, the type of Iniesta CM we need. (People sorry if I keep mentioning Iniesta but HONESTLY I think he's more important to Barca than Messi). He would be a dream signing...but impossible .
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 08:08   #443

kakacmilan best

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2008
kakacmilan best is on a distinguished road
Is someone know what about Ochoa?
kakacmilan best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 08:20   #444

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Cardaccio can play as well as he can, but Emerson will always step up in front of him for "one" reason - he has been payed 5mln, has 4mln per year sallary and is milion years old + Carlo likes him for some VERY strange reason. Cardaccio is a same story as Yoan at Milan. Better to oan him for second part of the year to Reggina, Parma etc.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 13:25   #445

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Cardaccio can play as well as he can, but Emerson will always step up in front of him for "one" reason - he has been payed 5mln, has 4mln per year sallary and is milion years old + Carlo likes him for some VERY strange reason. Cardaccio is a same story as Yoan at Milan. Better to oan him for second part of the year to Reggina, Parma etc.
i think i posted he was like gago when we signed him

emerson will probably leave at end of season.
__________________
Milano84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 14:01   #446

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
I dont know why everyone hates Emerson so much? I think Emerson is great, just give him a bit more time.. last year he had alotta injuries but now he is healthy and fit, I think he would be the ideal CM to use in a 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1 formation. Only reason that I may dislike Emerson is because Carlo always plays him over Cardacio.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 16:47   #447

ZvonimirVukic

Registered User
 
ZvonimirVukic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Resen, Macedonia
Fave Players: CAPTAIN MALDINI!!!! Shevchenko,Kaka,Ronaldo,Pandev
ZvonimirVukic is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.taratur.com/node/5279
Look at this guys...this is that 9 yo guy Gato
ZvonimirVukic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 17:02   #448

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakacmilan best View Post
Is someone know what about Ochoa?
In my opinnion, Guillermo Ochoa would be the best GK solution for Milan... the only other option I would have considered equally good is Hugo Lloris... we will see next year.
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 17:28   #449

Ceceves

Registered User
 
Ceceves's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Ceceves is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT View Post
In my opinnion, Guillermo Ochoa would be the best GK solution for Milan... the only other option I would have considered equally good is Hugo Lloris... we will see next year.
I don't know really, I haven't seen that many times. I heard some Mexicans guys talking about him being overrated and how he cost them the qualification for the Olympics. Anyway I sometimes tend to pay more attention to one bad review than 10 good ones - It's something I need to work on...

I do think there are other good options out there. Frey might be the closest thing we'd get to a real world class keeper. If Fiorentina fail to make the CL (naturally assuming we finish 1st ) he might leave. Then there are young ones like Adler, Neuer and Mandanda (who all have EU-passports unlike Ochoa); and then there's Boruc...I think he's crazy - I won't deny that I at times have liked him to come here, but he's so ill-behaved (drinking, abusing opposition fans). Also he tends to make HUGE mistakes at times.
Ceceves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 22:20   #450

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
we may have a better shot at Lloris then...

Regarding Ochoa, no, he didn't cost the qualification to the Olympics... he was the reason they had a chance until the last minute, literally... and he has a lot of experience for his age, and he's a ver athletic GK, unlike the guys we have now...

Boruc was mentioned too much, he's not Milan caliber personality-wise... same as Cassano and others of the same style...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
calcio, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.