AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-10-2008, 06:32   #451

Ceceves

Registered User
 
Ceceves's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Ceceves is on a distinguished road
Whaaaaat?!?

From Goal.com:

"Beckham To Milan In January

David Beckham will join Milan in January to train with them and the Rossoneri are going to try and make the move permanent after missing out on him two years ago...

The England international was a target at Milan but the club let him slip through their fingers.

Sources close to the player told 'World Soccer Daily' that Becks will team up with the Rossoneri in January to keep his fitness up while he prepares for the new season in April 2009.

The winger trained with Premier League side Arsenal in January and he will now do the same with Milan in the new year.

Milan chief Adriano Galliani admits that his club could have signed him and he will try again when Beckham arrives at Milanello this season.

"If Beckham had stayed to play in Europe then we would have signed him. He would have been ours after his experience with Real Madrid, but it didn't happen," said Galliani.

Speculation is rife that Milan will make sure the Englishman is signed up quickly, and reports around the penisula suggest a multi-million pound bid as the Italian club tries to creat an international dream team by adding Beckham after the capture of Ronaldinho.

Milan don't really have a natural-born right winger in their team and Beckham will represent the perfect signing to continue building a squad full of superstars.

The lure of first team top-European football will appeal to 'Golden Balls' and he would relish the chance of trying his game in Serie A after his experiences in Spain for Real Madrid and the USA for Los Angeles Galaxy."

Ceceves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2008, 08:03   #452

kawiki

Registered User
 
kawiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: kotabesar
Fave Players: il capitano
kawiki is on a distinguished road
if he's 5 years younger, then I would cheers on this news. But now...
kawiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2008, 10:34   #453

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawiki View Post
if he's 5 years younger, then I would cheers on this news. But now...
oh dont worry he is gonna train, not sign or play
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2008, 11:56   #454

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
I would of loved Beckham to have signed for us after he left Madrid, but now I think it's too late, he's too old and unfortunately he's of little use to us.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2008, 20:06   #455

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
What we need and should do is sign Naldo and Rafinha, and problem solved in defence.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2008, 03:55   #456

Fret

Registered User
 
Fret's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Fave Players: Zidane
Fret is on a distinguished road
Beckham? Not now, maybe in a few years when he builds up some experience
__________________
Galliani: "We rule the transfer market"
Fret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2008, 04:45   #457

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
so maldini retires at the end of th season

http://www.goal.com/en/BreakingNews.aspx?IdSezione=538

that means that this time we are for sure goingto get a decent cb,
i hope its mexes or santacrocce,and i think it ll be one of them..

imo we need two cbs especially now that paolo retires(dont forget he is our cb that has played the most this year!!)

if we sell gourcouf for about 15m(and i think that we should he ll never have the time needed with us,just because we have better options)then we can have two cbs(the one about 15 the other cheaper)and a better gk than ss abiatti..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 11:20   #458

dejo

Registered User
 
dejo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Pula,Croatia
Fave Players: Savicevic,Weah,Shevchenko,Kaka,Pato,Abbiati
dejo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakacmilan best View Post
I will take for the next season:
Abeta-yesterday i watch him play and was huge!
Gorky-He is in top form.
Frey-We need a better GK.
Santaccroce-Maldini is out.
Striker-I would take Zarate.
hey abbiati is better then frey,and zarate is not needed.i agree on others
__________________
dejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 11:52   #459

Ceceves

Registered User
 
Ceceves's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Ceceves is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dejo View Post
hey abbiati is better then frey,and zarate is not needed.i agree on others
I don't think even Galliani would agree on that...
Ceceves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 12:54   #460

dejo

Registered User
 
dejo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Pula,Croatia
Fave Players: Savicevic,Weah,Shevchenko,Kaka,Pato,Abbiati
dejo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceceves View Post
I don't think even Galliani would agree on that...
he already did.because he could have easily bought frey instead he brought back abbiati.
__________________
dejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 13:11   #461

Ceceves

Registered User
 
Ceceves's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Ceceves is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dejo View Post
he already did.because he could have easily bought frey instead he brought back abbiati.
I do think a little thing called money was the motivator in bringing back Abbiati. If he'd been as expensive as Frey there's just no way he would be our goalie now.

Don't get me wrong I think he's done well so far, even if I strongly disapprove of certain comments he made.
Ceceves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 14:01   #462

dejo

Registered User
 
dejo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Pula,Croatia
Fave Players: Savicevic,Weah,Shevchenko,Kaka,Pato,Abbiati
dejo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceceves View Post
I do think a little thing called money was the motivator in bringing back Abbiati. If he'd been as expensive as Frey there's just no way he would be our goalie now.

Don't get me wrong I think he's done well so far, even if I strongly disapprove of certain comments he made.
yeah i know what you mean.
__________________
dejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008, 04:34   #463

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawiki View Post
if he's 5 years younger, then I would cheers on this news. But now...
Hey, if Esajas and Seedorf's brother got a chance then I don't see why Becks couldn't get the same opportunity. At least he can sell the jersey much much more than the two combined
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008, 05:33   #464

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Spot on !! i'm so admiring on him and eager to have a red & black jersey with name 'BECKHAM" at his back !!
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008, 09:24   #465

kawiki

Registered User
 
kawiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: kotabesar
Fave Players: il capitano
kawiki is on a distinguished road
tevez, anyone?

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=920365
kawiki is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
calcio, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.