AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-10-2008, 15:24   #76

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Sorry for the delayed post above!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 15:26   #77

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
The ref, abysmal all nite, has sunk to a new low, soft pk...even if Favalli did impede him a bit.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 15:26   #78

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Favalli gives away a penalty and gets a yc. He really is a poor mans zambro.
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 15:27   #79

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Heerenveen 1-3 Milan.

Lets put another 3 past these clowns.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 15:29   #80

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
The ref should never blow a whistle again in life...terrible call for a clean tackle by Flamini...freekick in a dangerous area...
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 15:30   #81

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Too clever for their own good, nothing comes of the kick
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 15:34   #82

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Nice ball by FlaminiJanku passes in for Pato but its deflected.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 15:35   #83

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Good win, poor ref, stupid pk...no injures...I am happy.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 15:35   #84

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
unless a disaster happens it should be an encouraging start to the group stages. 3 points away from home against what could have been tricky opposition is a great beginning.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 15:35   #85

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Full time, job done, bring on sunday. Good night everyone.
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 15:55   #86

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan View Post
Good win, poor ref, stupid pk...no injures...I am happy.
Heerenveen scored a consolation goal from the penalty spot after a clear foul from Favalli.--channel4
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 16:00   #87

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
I honestly don't know if that's a penalty if you actually see it. Clear foul? Um....
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 16:02   #88

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
I honestly don't know if that's a penalty if you actually see it. Clear foul? Um....
I didn't see the game. I just pasted what channel 4 wrote.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 16:03   #89

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
I don't htink it's 'that' clear... but oh well whatever.

Some sense of humors from goal.com report:

Towards the end of the half the Rossoneri pushed forward, with Emerson and Zambrotta providing dangerous crosses from the flanks. Perhaps word of Beckham’s imminent loan spell has inspired more training on set piece situations and crossing at Milanello.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 16:17   #90

DUCO

Registered User
 
DUCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
DUCO is on a distinguished road
Goals pleace
__________________
NO KAKA NO PARTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HQLt...eature=related

GAME OVER
DUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.