AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > General Football

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2008, 18:01   #16

Alban.3

Registered User
 
Alban.3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Prishtina
Fave Players: P.Maldini, Sheva, Nesta.
Alban.3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
^^ Barca just played an AMAZING game versus Atletico Madrid though...so don't count them out!
don't look with just one game they may learn from these mistakes who knows.
The things that don't kill you they just make you stronger :P.
Alban.3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 15:46   #17

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Matchday 3 - 21 October 2008

E Villarreal 6-3 AaB
E Man. United 3-0 Celtic
F Bayern 3-0 Fiorentina
F Steaua 3-5 Lyon
G Fenerbahçe 2-5 Arsenal
G Porto 0-1 Dynamo Kyiv
H Zenit 1-1 BATE
H Juventus 2-1 Real Madrid

Juve won while the Fiorentina result says the Viola got owned. I didn't see any of the matches though...i'll have to catch a replay. Did anyone see the games?
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 17:29   #18

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post

Juve won while the Fiorentina result says the Viola got owned. I didn't see any of the matches though...i'll have to catch a replay. Did anyone see the games?
Yea i watched the Juve Match they played extremely good momo sissoko is just a monster in the midfield for juve he was definitely their MOTM as for fiorentina the first two goals were defensive errors they just couldnt handle a big team like Bayren they werent organised in the back at all and nothin to show for in attack
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 08:45   #19

Maldini+Nesta

Registered User
 
Maldini+Nesta's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Pippo, Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka, Zambrotta
Maldini+Nesta is on a distinguished road
I think the press are hyping
up the win for Juve vs. RMCF.
I think Madrid are not that strong
this year.

Ok, logically if Juve are that tough
wouldn't they be fairing well
vs. many lesser sides in Serie A?
Maybe Serie A is much tougher than
La Liga right now?
__________________
Gattuso + Pirlo in NYC!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=g5s8fZJ4Ilg
Maldini+Nesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 12:58   #20

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Today's fixtures:

Group Home Away

A Bordeaux 20:45 CFR Cluj

A Chelsea 20:45 Roma

B Internazionale 20:45 Anorthosis

B Panathinaikos 20:45 Bremen

C Shakhtar 20:45 Sporting

C Basel 20:45 Barcelona

D Atlético 20:45 Liverpool

D PSV 20:45 Marseille
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2008, 06:13   #21

vivardo

Registered User
 
vivardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, R9
vivardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldini+Nesta View Post
Maybe Serie A is much tougher than
La Liga right now?
I am no football pundit but I think Serie A is the toughest league. Especially, if you consider the mid-table and lower-table teams.
vivardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2008, 11:32   #22

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Results from Wednesday's games:

Group Home Away

A Bordeaux 1-0 CFR Cluj

A Chelsea 1-0 Roma

B Internazionale 1-0 Anorthosis

B Panathinaikos 2-2 Bremen

C Shakhtar 0-1 Sporting

C Basel 0-5 Barcelona

D Atlético 1-1 Liverpool

D PSV 2-0 Marseille

Last edited by Mystik; 24-10-2008 at 11:32. Reason: Formatting reasons
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2008, 04:06   #23

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope the CL goes some where outside England, Spain & Italy. I thought if Arshavin fired up, Zenit had a chance to surprise many, but they got a very tough group So I would I like to see either Bayern Munich or Lyon winning the CL & if I include England, Spain & italy as well then this is my wishlist:-
1- Bayern Munich
2- Lyon
3- Zenit
4- Villareal
5- Athletico Madrid
6- Inter Milan
7- Juventus
8- Chelsea
9- Barcelona
10- Any one but Man Utd, Liverpool & Arsenal
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2008, 22:50   #24

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
I hope the CL goes some where outside England, Spain & Italy. I thought if Arshavin fired up, Zenit had a chance to surprise many, but they got a very tough group So I would I like to see either Bayern Munich or Lyon winning the CL & if I include England, Spain & italy as well then this is my wishlist:-
1- Bayern Munich
2- Lyon
3- Zenit
4- Villareal
5- Athletico Madrid
6- Inter Milan
7- Juventus
8- Chelsea
9- Barcelona
10- Any one but Man Utd, Liverpool & Arsenal

you put inter at 6 and juve 7?! i'll cheer on roma and fioretina although neither have real shots.... otherwise villareal, atletico and any other teams that play attractive football and r not epl
__________________
Milano84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2008, 10:58   #25

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
you put inter at 6 and juve 7?! i'll cheer on roma and fioretina although neither have real shots.... otherwise villareal, atletico and any other teams that play attractive football and r not epl
Unlike some ACM fans I don't have any hard feelings for Juve & Inter. I like their big players. Del Peiro, J. Zanetti, Nedved & Buffon are among my favorite players. I want either Bayern or Lyon to win the CL, so I can't say Fiorentina as well bcoz they all in the same group & surely Bayern & Lyon will progress, though this Gila+Mutu combination is an exciting one
I think Fiorentina & Zenit got unlucky with their tough groups. Some groups are pretty easy like group A, C & G Both teams will end up in UEFA Cup. Just imagine these semi finalists in the UEFA Cup
AC Milan, Zenit, Valencia & Ajax/Fiorentina

AC Milan vs Valencia will be a Big final
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 18:44   #26

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Matchday 4 I believe...

Group Home Away
A CFR Cluj 20:45 Bordeaux
A Roma 20:45 Chelsea
B Anorthosis 20:45 Internazionale
B Bremen 20:45 Panathinaikos
C Sporting 20:45 Shakhtar
C FC Barcelona 20:45 Basel
D Liverpool 20:45 Atlético
D Marseille 20:45 PSV

Last edited by Mystik; 03-11-2008 at 18:49. Reason: formatting issues
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 14:55   #27

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
goal for Bordeaux .... goal for Gourcuff!
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 18:30   #28

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Roma skin Chelsea. Shocking. Almost as shocking as Gerrard's dive against Atletico.

And Inter...man oh man...hahah
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 06:13   #29

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
I thought Karagounis' shot against Werder Bremen was goal of the round, what a strike!
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 12:10   #30

marcovb

Registered User
 
marcovb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Maldini,Van Basten,Kaka
marcovb is on a distinguished road
Great match yesterday between liverpool and atletico
Even the referee was superb
For a moment I thought it was De Santis
obviously I was mistaken
marcovb is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.