AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2008, 09:22   #676

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK View Post
In other news, Inzaghi has signed a renewal with us apparently.
I might have misread this as it might just be saying he's "refreshed" or "re-energised". There's a bit of an interview on CH4 with Pippo and he talks about targets, winning the Uefa Cup and scoring 300 career goals, so that would lend itself more to a renewal of himself than a renewal of a contract.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 09:58   #677

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK View Post
I might have misread this as it might just be saying he's "refreshed" or "re-energised". There's a bit of an interview on CH4 with Pippo and he talks about targets, winning the Uefa Cup and scoring 300 career goals, so that would lend itself more to a renewal of himself than a renewal of a contract.
I think he is set to be given another year's renewal Jim of his contract. Apparently Milan have offered him the same as Maldini, they allow him to renew until he's ready to hang up his boots.

Cigarini sounds like an interesting prospect. Alternative to Fabregas, but being Italian I can see us buying him instead of Fabregas.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 13:12   #678

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Not just Italian...I think the main thing is that he's 5000000x cheaper than Fabregas plus already having played in Serie A. Also Fabregas might be too good and bench some of our stars...and we don't want that now do we?

p.s. Inzaghi has renewed till 2010...oh my.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 22:19   #679

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Not just Italian...I think the main thing is that he's 5000000x cheaper than Fabregas plus already having played in Serie A. Also Fabregas might be too good and bench some of our stars...and we don't want that now do we?

different players..... fabregas is better, but cigarini is a more natural fit at DM in say a 4-2-3-1 formation. him +flamini high work rate, technical enough to advance it forward, both r more skilled thnan gattuso or ambrosini.. although neither have the leadership of those 2 (Then again who does)

fabregas is a star though, he is also a good leader, a player to build ur midfield around..... we already have kaka and ronaldinho
__________________
Milano84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 02:07   #680

MLM

Registered User
 
MLM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: J-Town
Fave Players: Grande Capitano
MLM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Not just Italian...I think the main thing is that he's 5000000x cheaper than Fabregas plus already having played in Serie A. Also Fabregas might be too good and bench some of our stars...and we don't want that now do we?
Agreed. Fabregas has a very great skill and a good leadership. But do we want to change the team as a mini Arsenal ? LOL.. actually I dont think that we need Fabregas here because we already have Kaka and R80. Too many stars being bench isnt a good atmosphere there. And I agreed that we should buy Cigarini. He can be use as Pirlo's replacement if the time comes.

Quote:
p.s. Inzaghi has renewed till 2010...oh my.
I wouldnt mind considering that Pippo is always consistent to score. Even when he just has little time he could maximize that to a goal /goals. But sure we lose 1 spot for new fresh blood for a striker ^^
MLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 02:23   #681

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
p.s. Inzaghi has renewed till 2010...oh my.
Player like Pippo can score even when he's 40. He's not the kind of striker who tirelessly chases the ball, or whose main strenght is his explosiveness, but he's the sneaky one and honestly I've never seen a striker who has an instinct like him. It's true that he often falls down quite easily, misses a sitter, or that he "was born offside" as SAF put it a couple of years ago, but he has a champion mentality, and when it comes down to score goals, I think he's still reliable up until 2010, at least as a supersub (or the first choice for any final )
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--

Last edited by Nalx; 06-11-2008 at 02:45.
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 02:27   #682

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
I don't think we need Cigarini soon (next season) as we have been covered pretty well in the central-midfield. As backup for Pirlo we have Emerson (who I suppose still play next year except his contract ends in the end of this season), Seedorf who has played well there this season (note : he played there against big teams like Inter and Napoli), Flamini (something that I haven't seen yet but I do think he can fit there and allow more offensive player beside him) and Cardaccio. Gattuso has played also there and so is Ambrossini.

I prefer that Milan buy a more offensive player as that kind of player something we lack of (for central-midfield not for postion behind striker).
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 02:28   #683

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx View Post
Player like Pippo can score even when he's 40. He's the kind of striker who tirelessly chases the ball, or whose main strenght is his explosiveness, but he's the sneaky one and honestly I've never seen a striker who has an instinct like him. It's true that he often falls down quite easily, misses a sitter, or that he "was born offside" as SAF put it a couple of years ago, but he has a champion mentality, and when it comes down to score goals, I think he's still reliable up until 2010, at least as a supersub (or the first choice for any final )
I ONLY hope that he still CAN run next season.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 02:46   #684

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
I ONLY hope that he still CAN run next season.
Provided his life is spared, I'm sure he still can run next season, sometimes a bit too early and being flagged offside, sometimes he'll be running in the sand pit, but on another occasions when he's just fit enough to play he'll give you his 100% and the next thing you know is . . .

Just ask Pepe Reina if you don't believe me
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 02:47   #685

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Never seen Cigarini at all this season. But considering Gorky's display lately and the possibility of his return, there'll be so little (if any) space for him next season. Personally, I'd rather take Paloschi back and add another CB
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--

Last edited by Nalx; 06-11-2008 at 02:55.
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 03:05   #686

will4li

Registered User
 
will4li's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: nanxun , china
Fave Players: kaka pirlo
will4li is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by siregar
Quote:
I don't think we need Cigarini soon (next season) as we have been covered pretty well in the central-midfield. As backup for Pirlo we have Emerson (who I suppose still play next year except his contract ends in the end of this season), Seedorf who has played well there this season (note : he played there against big teams like Inter and Napoli), Flamini (something that I haven't seen yet but I do think he can fit there and allow more offensive player beside him) and Cardaccio. Gattuso has played also there and so is Ambrossini.

I prefer that Milan buy a more offensive player as that kind of player something we lack of (for central-midfield not for postion behind striker).
Cigarini is a good choice. he is italian football proven,and our defensive midfield is ageing(except flamini),It's time bring young promising guns to get playing minutes with our veterans.Maybe emerson and cardaccio(looks like his debut never gonna to come) could make room for him.

As for offensive mid player you mentioned, we can have gorky back to play that role.
__________________
ac mi is rolling
will4li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 03:06   #687

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
I think it's too early for Paloschi to come to Milan. Let him grow and develope for more years. He is still very young and need tons of games. I prefer that he come to Milan in next 2-3 years.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 05:06   #688

Kalstroem6

Registered User
 
Kalstroem6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2007
Kalstroem6 is on a distinguished road
Cigarini would be awesome,i wish we can offload Cardaccio and Emerson for both Gourcuff and Cigarini.from our last game with them,he really looked amazing,Organized the Atalanta midfield well and played the players and made them better,i still remember our 3 players can manage to steal the ball from him.

Then i really would like to see a FB who can add more competition to Marek Jankulovski,Zhirkov is weak on defence but with the players like Maldini and coachs like Tasotti he can impove on defence,but in a league like Serie A,Zhirkov is what we asked for,he is a player who can make very good offensive contribution to us.

Mexes is my 3rd choice after Santacroce and Zapata,like i said before,maybe we should sign 2 CB and both of Zapata and Santacroce,Next year we'll have CL and in the case Nesta's retirerent claims,we had better to sign 2,also considering Maldini will retire next year.Favalli as well.All Milan CBs depents on Bonera and Kaladze,its so early to talk about Senderos,so we all dont know what his future will be,a big question mark so far,also considering Kaladze's injury rate in the last 2 years,2 world class CB is a must.


hope Sheva find his self again and we wont need to spend for a striker.
Kalstroem6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 05:25   #689

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
i dare to say that sheva will decrease in performance more & more. i didnt see the same enthusiasm Dinho has on sheva case to revive. For me, his loan wont be extended by management and that will be best decision for us
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 05:30   #690

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
I hope it was a loan move not permanent move.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
calcio, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.