AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 19:38   #1006

kawiki

Registered User
 
kawiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: kotabesar
Fave Players: il capitano
kawiki is on a distinguished road
Yap, just read that from goal.com too

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1708/ac-...-silva-reports
kawiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 20:52   #1007

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
If this is true (Milan sign Thiago Silva), this will be a great present for our 'Brasilian Scout', Brasileiro (sorry for the misspelling), who rates Silva very highly.

Brasileiro, where are you mate? Long time no see.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 22:04   #1008

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Apparently he will play for Fiorentina until June (I will confirm source later).
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 22:07   #1009

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
I found it on wikipedia. I still can't find reliable source.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 22:16   #1010

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
just read this on goal.com

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1711/che...o-quit-chelsea

what you guys think?
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 22:33   #1011

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
What I read from some members here, he was/is rated pretty well but I dont know, I am still not convinced about his ability (maybe because I don't watch many games of him).

Does Alex have EU-Pass?
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 23:05   #1012

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Sigh....and we can't bring Thiago Silva directly because of the almighty $have. What a signing lol. I haven't seen Thiago Silva play too many times but from what I've heard he's good and we desperately need a good CD. Maybe we'll actually go back to the days when we only needed 1 DM
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 23:11   #1013

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Actually it's because of Viudez. Why did Milan actually give a non EU sport for a player who won't play for first team?
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 23:33   #1014

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
I havent seen Thiago Silva play, but after recent reports of ALex saying that he wants out of Chelsea, I seriously think we should look there. Alex has been a favourite of Carlo's, and he really is class. I would love to have him here over any other defender out there, his age and his price would make him the perfect candidate. However, I do think he does not have an EU passport, so maybe we should loan out Viudez or something, but we must not pass on the chance to sign Alex. I don't think Thiago Silva could be much better than Alex, Alex has been playing in the CL for at least 5 years now. He has alot of experience (he captained PSV for a season too and has played under Mourinho at Chelsea).
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 00:15   #1015

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Actually it's because of Viudez. Why did Milan actually give a non EU sport for a player who won't play for first team?
I know but I couldnt resist a swipe at Sheva lol Really strange transfers indeed...both taking up Non-EU spots.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:25   #1016

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
I know but I couldnt resist a swipe at Sheva lol Really strange transfers indeed...both taking up Non-EU spots.
I love watching Sheva's face and gesture when complaining at the ref last week. He sure has remaster his Italian

And btw, I never see Thiago, but I'll welcome any, well, almost any, CB now though I like Alex better than Thiago since I've watched him many times
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:32   #1017

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
According to Sky Italia, we've apparently got Thiago Silva and Alex is on the books after his apparent transfer request.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:12   #1018

kawiki

Registered User
 
kawiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: kotabesar
Fave Players: il capitano
kawiki is on a distinguished road
another gossip:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1708/ac-...ttuso-at-milan

seems like we're now linked with dessena.
kawiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:44   #1019

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
According to Sky Italia, we've apparently got Thiago Silva and Alex is on the books after his apparent transfer request.
Excellent if we can get both. But that means we're not getting Agger. I like Agger but Alex is pretty damn good too. He's better than Terry atleast.
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
boring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:49   #1020

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
I don't think we need another DM as we already have Flamini and Ambrosini as pure DM and Emerson plus Cardaccio who also can play as DM. What we need in the middle is an attacking midfielder. But first of course a very good DC (plus a WC striker ).
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
calcio, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.