AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2008, 17:11   #1051

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Why did Ager play only 5 games in EPL last season? Did he had long injury? Or he was just benched by Benitez?

About Alex, does anyone know if he has EU pass?
Yes Agger had injury problems last year and has just recently returned. Zapatta is injured also.

Two ways to look at Zapatta, either he is injury prone and we should stay clear or he is not the current flavour of the month and we should take advantage now and maybe get him a little cheaper. Also its easy to forget not too long ago Liverpool were interested in Zapata.

Lebanese, you are right about Napoli not wanting to sell, but lets at least start sniffing.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 17:19   #1052

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
How about Alex's pass? Does he have EU pass? If I am not mistaken, people can look at player's situation pass in a certain web but I forget which website it is.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 20:12   #1053

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
www.footballdatabase.com usually has a players EU status
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 20:18   #1054

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Thanks, mate. That website says Alex doesn't have EU pass. (http://www.footballdatabase.com/inde..._Dias_da_Costa)
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 07:00   #1055

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Iif Alex doesn't have an EU passport, it would be why it was so long for him to go to Chelsea ... because he has been owned for 2-3 years by Chelsea before going there if I remember but he wasn't allowed to play in England (there are some conditions I think).

Anyway, I just saw something we could probably call "fantasy-mercato" on Calciomercato: the Spurs would have asked for Iaquinta to Juventus and would have asked for the following deal ... Modric vs Iaquinta+5M !! If it's real, I'd like to know why they didn't ask for that to Milan, for example: Shevchenko+10M vs Modric ??
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 07:04   #1056

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
I havent commented on mercato issues lately, so:

Thiago Silva: our friend from Brasil Brasiliero has talked greatly about him, and he rarely misses about those kind of players ( Marcelo, Pato, Silva, Henranes etc.). I've watched him few times, maybe 5, so its hard to tell. Specially coz when you play in Brasilian league the "defence" issue becomes more complicated to explain to people that understand serie a

But Thiago Silva is an EXTREMLY string phisically and is able to play with full ball controll in any moment. His headers and the way of going out with the ball are impressive. He has run outs like Lucio for example, but with more technique. Actually the good thing, in my oppinion, is that he will be in Milanello for 6 months before he plays serie a. He will need some tactical discipline and so on. But I expect him to be a very good if not a great defender. I dont see any real problems in his game once he hets used to play in Milan sistem. 10mln for a player that is free in one month and nas no EU šassort means Leonardo said "yes!".

Now, there are news that Juve will sign Gallas. Which I dont like. Even dough Gallas is 31, Milan NEEDS another CB in winter, not in the summer. And if we can sign Gallas then next year our defence can finnally consist of 4 class players again: Gallas-Silva-Nesta-Zambro. We all know Gallas can play at the same level as a LB too. ( but he hates it )

In reality, Milan will now most likely look for a midfielder ( apart from Beckham who is...I dont know what to say. Its like pretty girl that is a lot offun but you dont like it and you miss Gattuso! hahaha! ). Reports of Dessena, Ilner and so on are incuraging, as we will really need one more midfielder nowq when Rino is gone. He cant be replaced but we just need one more now. That is why maybe Milan will not spend on Gallas as it seemed like. Having Dessena would be good, alčdough he wasnt brilliant this 6 months with Doria. Still he is one of the brighest italian talents. His natural position is Rinho's right-midfield place, no he doesnt need to change anything.

Now if off to place a bet on Barcelona tonight and to frame my Milan shirt that I got signed by Franco Baresi and put it on the wall. That one will never be carryed again
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 07:06   #1057

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Anyway, I just saw something we could probably call "fantasy-mercato" on Calciomercato: the Spurs would have asked for Iaquinta to Juventus and would have asked for the following deal ... Modric vs Iaquinta+5M !! If it's real, I'd like to know why they didn't ask for that to Milan, for example: Shevchenko+10M vs Modric ??
I dnt think that this deal ispossible since Rednapp adores Modric and this is imsply stupid thing to do. Fantamercato...

Emerson+Favalinho+Dida for Corluka
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 07:12   #1058

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
I dnt think that this deal ispossible since Rednapp adores Modric and this is imsply stupid thing to do. Fantamercato...

Emerson+Favalinho+Dida for Corluka
If this kind of deals was possible, it would be amazingly magnificient for us right now with all these useless players we have on the bench (from Emerson to Schevchenko, without forgetting Favalli, Dida, Kalac and also Seedorf who can't play 2 good games in a row).
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 07:21   #1059

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Actually the good thing, in my oppinion, is that he will be in Milanello for 6 months before he plays serie a. He will need some tactical discipline and so on

Now, there are news that Juve will sign Gallas. Which I dont like. Even dough Gallas is 31, Milan NEEDS another CB in winter, not in the summer. And if we can sign Gallas then next year our defence can finnally consist of 4 class players again: Gallas-Silva-Nesta-Zambro. We all know Gallas can play at the same level as a LB too. ( but he hates it )

In reality, Milan will now most likely look for a midfielder ( apart from Beckham who is...I dont know what to say. Its like pretty girl that is a lot offun but you dont like it and you miss Gattuso! hahaha! ). Reports of Dessena, Ilner and so on are incuraging, as we will really need one more midfielder nowq when Rino is gone. He cant be replaced but we just need one more now. That is why maybe Milan will not spend on Gallas as it seemed like. Having Dessena would be good, alčdough he wasnt brilliant this 6 months with Doria. Still he is one of the brighest italian talents. His natural position is Rinho's right-midfield place, no he doesnt need to change anything.
It's good news for Thiago Silva but we need to wait for the official statement, he has to sign Monday ... anyway, I disagree with these 6 months without playing any official game for Thiago Silva: why don't we loan him to another Seria A club, not one of our rivals ...

I also saw two reports that could be linked actually (even if no mention about any link between both): Donadel from Fiorentina would come to Milan, and Thiago Silva would be loaned to Fiorentina ... anyway, if Thiago Silva is really as strong as everybody says, it's not a good idea to loan him to this club as it is one of our direct rivals !!

For Gallas, Wenger clearly said he won't sell him and that he will stay in Arsenal until June, at least.

I like all these declarations of love from Galliani for Roma ... is he in love with Rosella Sensi ??
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 10:16   #1060

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
It's good news for Thiago Silva but we need to wait for the official statement, he has to sign Monday ... anyway, I disagree with these 6 months without playing any official game for Thiago Silva: why don't we loan him to another Seria A club, not one of our rivals ...

I also saw two reports that could be linked actually (even if no mention about any link between both): Donadel from Fiorentina would come to Milan, and Thiago Silva would be loaned to Fiorentina ... anyway, if Thiago Silva is really as strong as everybody says, it's not a good idea to loan him to this club as it is one of our direct rivals !!

For Gallas, Wenger clearly said he won't sell him and that he will stay in Arsenal until June, at least.

I like all these declarations of love from Galliani for Roma ... is he in love with Rosella Sensi ??
Anchelotti said in press conference that thiago silva is an excellent defender and he will be trained like pato. that means it official. plus an Italian writer said that thiago silva deal is truly golden and milan just got a player like Marcel Desailly and Frank Rijkard who can be a midfielder and a central defender ...
oh about Galliani Falling for sensi, i think he is falling for mexes, as for mexes agent mentioned that philip will be meeting Galliani on January 11
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 10:40   #1061

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
I havent commented on mercato issues lately, so:

Thiago Silva: our friend from Brasil Brasiliero has talked greatly about him, and he rarely misses about those kind of players ( Marcelo, Pato, Silva, Henranes etc.). I've watched him few times, maybe 5, so its hard to tell. Specially coz when you play in Brasilian league the "defence" issue becomes more complicated to explain to people that understand serie a

But Thiago Silva is an EXTREMLY string phisically and is able to play with full ball controll in any moment. His headers and the way of going out with the ball are impressive. He has run outs like Lucio for example, but with more technique. Actually the good thing, in my oppinion, is that he will be in Milanello for 6 months before he plays serie a. He will need some tactical discipline and so on. But I expect him to be a very good if not a great defender. I dont see any real problems in his game once he hets used to play in Milan sistem. 10mln for a player that is free in one month and nas no EU šassort means Leonardo said "yes!".
Whatīs up, Milanistas!!!
Long time without post here...I miss this place...I really like the mood of MM.

As usual, I couldnīt said it better than mrki
Despite the fact that the Silvaīs hype in Brazil is a little crazy(they call him the best CB in the world), this guy is a amazing defender. Heīs strong, but not that strong...To be straight, T. Silva reminds me of a young Nesta. Same style and elegance, can bring the ball easily to the attack, and isnīt violent...But, in one thing Thiago is better than the young nesta...SPEED!! I used to think that thereīs no one(central defender) faster than Cordoba, but you guys will see how amazing fast is T. Silva...and heīs bigger than Ivan Cordoba.

Another thing I agree 100% with you, mrki, is the fact it would be really good for Thiago to be in Milanello for 6 months before he plays serie A. Despite the talent, Silva fails the 2 time he cames to Europe. One in Porto, and other(and that you canīt blame him since he had big illness) in Russia(or Ucrain).

Ok, he was young, but at the same time, the youngs Alex in PSV, and David Silva in Benfica had been instantaneous successes in Europe. So, i have no doubt this 6 months at Milanello will be great for Thiago Silva, since this "failure in Europe" thing can get into your skin, like it did with Luis Fabiano in
the past.

Bottom line, great buy by our club, the talent is there, and this 10M will be label cheap in the future...one more thing: Typical Milan player(behavior side)...humble, professional, hard-worker and well liked by his teammates.
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 10:58   #1062

ARIO

Registered User
 
ARIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: The divine swan himself : MARCO VAN BASTEN!!!!
ARIO is on a distinguished road
Nice.....good to hear from you, Brasileiro. Any news about Milan eyeing Hernanes??
__________________
A Milan con Affetto.....
F O R Z A M I L A N - 2011/2012MARCHETTI;Abate,DAVID LUIZ,ASTORI,Vila;Thiago Silva;Flamini,Pirlo;Robinho;Pato,Ibrahimovic
ARIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 11:18   #1063

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Of course, I canīt come here, with all this rumors about him, and not to talk about Alex

Unhappyly, I canīt see Chelsea selling Alex in January...in the last 2 years, he was the CB that more played in the club. The club was always a Top 1 or 2 defence in Europe. So, with Carvalho injured, I canīt see Chelsea letting Alex go now(despite I īm praying for that) in January...

Btw, canīt people stop this complaining about Alex pace...Alex has amazing speed...AMAZING! His problem is the first step, period.
In a Chelsea forum, I read a post by someone for Holland, and the guy said Alex was the second best in PSV in sprinters tests(the first was D. Beasley, that american winger), bad for a 1.89m 92 kg defender...

Just to finish, Itīs fair enough people likes more others names for our defence than Alex, but to see people saying the guys isnīt good is crazy, and almost irrational. To be straight:
2 years as professional in Brazil: 2 times the best CB
3 years in Eredivisie: 3 times the best CB, and in C.L. top 5 defenders pools.
2 years in EPL, and Iīm still waiting for the "he doesnīt have the pace to play in EPL, and will fail" day...

Wanted for 2 of the best Italian coaches for the teams they coach(ed):Capello at Real, and Carlo at any day. Another Milan legend(M. Van Basten) chose him for his best-11...and people still bashes this guy

Btw, Iīm not bashing the guy(far from that), but I really want to see what people would be saying if Santacrocce(sp?) wasnīt a Italian NT player... The lad is the luckiest brazilian defender ever, since he can scape from the "brazilian defender" BS...
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 11:37   #1064

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Of course, I canīt come here, with all this rumors about him, and not to talk about Alex

Unhappyly, I canīt see Chelsea selling Alex in January...in the last 2 years, he was the CB that more played in the club. The club was always a Top 1 or 2 defence in Europe. So, with Carvalho injured, I canīt see Chelsea letting Alex go now(despite I īm praying for that) in January...

Btw, canīt people stop this complaining about Alex pace...Alex has amazing speed...AMAZING! His problem is the first step, period.
In a Chelsea forum, I read a post by someone for Holland, and the guy said Alex was the second best in PSV in sprinters tests(the first was D. Beasley, that american winger), bad for a 1.89m 92 kg defender...

Just to finish, Itīs fair enough people likes more others names for our defence than Alex, but to see people saying the guys isnīt good is crazy, and almost irrational. To be straight:
2 years as professional in Brazil: 2 times the best CB
3 years in Eredivisie: 3 times the best CB, and in C.L. top 5 defenders pools.
2 years in EPL, and Iīm still waiting for the "he doesnīt have the pace to play in EPL, and will fail" day...

Wanted for 2 of the best Italian coaches for the teams they coach(ed):Capello at Real, and Carlo at any day. Another Milan legend(M. Van Basten) chose him for his best-11...and people still bashes this guy

Btw, Iīm not bashing the guy(far from that), but I really want to see what people would be saying if Santacrocce(sp?) wasnīt a Italian NT player... The lad is the luckiest brazilian defender ever, since he can scape from the "brazilian defender" BS...
LOL forgot to mention that santacroce is originally brasilian. But still AGGER is better than the 3 of them
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 11:48   #1065

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
haha, Agger. Alex and Santacroce are 3 times plaers of Agger. But now when we have signed Silva I dont see Milan signing Alex, which was my first choice for Nesta's partner in ANY case. Maybe in the summer, but looks like Silva-Nesta is about to be our CB pair next year. This could mean we have found Maldini's replacement in Silva? Or Milan will just use Silva as a thirt CB and buy one more? Which leaves us with Boner and Kaladze doing what??
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
calcio, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.