![]() |
|
|
#1066 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1067 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
Agger links up attack better than Santacroce (who doesn't t all) and Alex (who isn't bad either). Let Kaladze go and get Santacroce or Agger or even Alex.
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1068 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
I say Alex and Santacroce are 3 times players Agger is. But I say Agger is a better player then Senderos. I dont know for who your post is...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1069 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
![]() |
I cant find anything on youtube showing Agger's defending. All I can find is his shooting and how cute he is apparently.
This is the only video http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uk6Vsv-wgmQ
__________________
Its SPEEDORF actually |
|
|
|
|
|
#1070 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
I've seen Agger milion times, he is a good defender. But after Maldini and Nesta, Stam...he is not the man to continue down that class line.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1071 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#1072 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
![]() |
Quote:
about this smiley i hope it make you feel better!
__________________
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#1073 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
Liverpool made it to the final of Champions League with Agger as the starter in Quarters and Semis (though he finally hit a wall in the final).
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1074 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
![]() |
And the professor favalinho made a Central defender and he was awesome!
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1075 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
The fact is that Agger was awsome in 2006/07 just like Santracoce in this season and half of last season. Both of these players are still unexperienced with respect of their numbers in games. Which one is better? No one can answer as they are only having 1-season games (30-40 games) at most (too little data to answer the question). |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1076 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
![]() |
Quote:
![]() I think Agger is a very good defender too, but not at the level of Alex...no way. Btw, I´m really glad T. Silva will only play next season, and will have time to adapt itself...I will not support another brazilian CB bust(R. Junior) in a Milan forum ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1077 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Hai Brasileiro, long time no see mate.
I hope you are fine. Ah tja, congrats for the Thiago Silva's signing (if it happens) as I know you are a big 'fan' of him. ![]() I have asked here about Thiago Silva's olympic games. Do you know why Thiago Silva played very rarely (as starter) in the last Olympic games? Dunga prefered Alex Silva to Thiago Silva. Thiago only played one game in the group phase as starter when Brazil have already qualified. Did Thiago have injury before the Olympic games? By the way, how is David Luiz now? I read your post on a certain thread (Kaka's thread) and you said that the best defender produced by Brazil after Alex is David Luiz. Did he have great games and developing in his current club (still Benfica?)? The last question is (since you still have time ) : how is Apodi now? Is he having good season this year? Is he getting much better now (defensive and offensive abilities)? |
|
|
|
|
|
#1078 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
![]() |
Quote:
We need to get the best we possibly can and stop comparing them to our legendary defenders who are the best ever, if not we will always continue to be disappointed. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1079 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
If other teams can make a good defence with 'normal' players, why can't we? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1080 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Quote:
Skrtel, Agger, Senderos, Bonera, Kaladze etc. are not the players Milan needs for first pairing of CB's. P.S. I would like to add that I havent mention S.Ramos. I see him as a player that is absolutely not worth that money and in not capable of playing in serie a defensive wise. I hope you all saw that yesterday in El Classico when in first 45min ball was passed through his legs 3 times, he made one penalty that wasnt given in 2nd half and Puyol jumped over him for 1:0 goal of Eto'o. Its not just that game, I dont see him as a CB that can be relied upon. As an attacking right back yes, but not as an CB in serie a.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
| Tags |
| calcio, mercato, transfers |
|
|