![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
All about Andriy Shevchenko 7
I hope this idea works
lets start posting any thing about the great Sheva here
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
Last edited by mzk57; 17-02-2006 at 04:23. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
here we go
Official website of sheva www.sheva7.com Another good website of sheva www.andriyshevchenko.net
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
Reza, Debs, Mods, anyone please delete my posts here or close this thread. I am ashamed of what I did for this player back in 2006
![]()
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2009
![]() |
sheva is my fav player. i love him and think he can still perform if he is given a chance.
anyone know whats going on? i havent seen him in 3-4 games. in the beginning he was regularly being subbed in. what happen? |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: big bear,california
Fave Players: sheva, baresi, kaka, maldini, gattuso, pirlo
![]() |
questo posto č cosė guasto!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Great!
Do you know, Sheva? ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
![]() |
That was hilarious. Talk about a thread resurrection!
|
|
|
|