AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-12-2008, 13:32   #1096

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C View Post
Why do i kep reading Wengers name. Anyone can go out with a team of dirty nappies and win nothing. Since Wenger has started his policy of youth only, he has won jack all. What would change if Milan bought him in? Nothing, because hes a wimp who prefers to play kids and not have the pressure of competing with United and Chelsea. His board has offered him money which he refuses to use for someone older. End result, bunch of talented kids without a leader outside the top 4.

Ancelotti needs to be given a defence and a slap in the face for consistently relying on Emerson (How many DMs do we need playing at once).
Ancelkotti needs to be fired, and then he can slap who he wqants and I will not care.

Wenger broke all redords in EPl when he FOR ONCE had a normal team with Arsenal. But players choose to leave a club like Arsenal and he plays with KIDS! How do you expact a team with average year rating of like...21 I think to win EPL??? Between Chelsea, unied and L'pool? That is simply not possible.

Wenger also did great job in Monaco and does it now in Arsenal. Managment is selling players and earning money and he somehow manages to fight relatively well with bunch of children.

Wenger has won it all except CL, and with Arsenal that is more then enough.

Jim, I never watch youtube clips of defenders, its a moronic thing to do. We'll see how the careers of Agger and Santacroce develop, Im 100% sure Santacroce is 3 times a defender Agger is. No need to make fun of me in a childish way. Ciao.


Mystik: its not a question of 2DM's, 3DM's, 4DM's or none! Its a question of training and tactical sistem that doesnt work in Milan at all. I hope you all realised that already.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau

Last edited by mrki; 15-12-2008 at 13:37.
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2008, 14:29   #1097

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Ancelkotti needs to be fired, and then he can slap who he wqants and I will not care.

Wenger broke all redords in EPl when he FOR ONCE had a normal team with Arsenal. But players choose to leave a club like Arsenal and he plays with KIDS! How do you expact a team with average year rating of like...21 I think to win EPL??? Between Chelsea, unied and L'pool? That is simply not possible.

Wenger also did great job in Monaco and does it now in Arsenal. Managment is selling players and earning money and he somehow manages to fight relatively well with bunch of children.

Wenger has won it all except CL, and with Arsenal that is more then enough.

Jim, I never watch youtube clips of defenders, its a moronic thing to do. We'll see how the careers of Agger and Santacroce develop, Im 100% sure Santacroce is 3 times a defender Agger is. No need to make fun of me in a childish way. Ciao.


Mystik: its not a question of 2DM's, 3DM's, 4DM's or none! Its a question of training and tactical sistem that doesnt work in Milan at all. I hope you all realised that already.
THANKS MRKI
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2008, 20:28   #1098

will4li

Registered User
 
will4li's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: nanxun , china
Fave Players: kaka pirlo
will4li is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by jim uk
If anything these players are all on the same level. I've seen as many bad games by Alex as good games and i'd like to know where were all these Santacroce fans last season? They weren't in here that's for sure, no one was even talking about him a year ago and yet now he's the new defensive messiah that'll cure all ills. What a joke. The guy has had a solid season last time round, a good half a season so far, hasn't been tested in the CL or Internationally and yet people are bleating about how great he is. A bit of balance is called for i think. Now before people moan, i'm not saying he's not a great player but to say he's 3 times better than someone who's playing at a higher level than him (Agger) is a bit much.
I read lots of nba draft analysis articles,They value players in numbers from different perspectives,such as physical attributes,basketball IQ,skills,stamina,court vision,work ethics....... and they do lots of statistics.evey draft is a gamble, we just choose the one whose odds higher.

If there is a draft report for defenders on this planet suit our limited budget. I agree with what mrki choose,even his players' sequence(I would add zapata before mexes).

though that 3time thing is too much,people sometimes do overspeak,haha.
__________________
ac mi is rolling
will4li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 04:53   #1099

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Maybe someone could list a coaching list that is currently available and good enough to coach Milan.

Is Hidduik avaible?
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 05:12   #1100

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Maybe someone could list a coaching list that is currently available and good enough to coach Milan.

Is Hidduik avaible?
there is some speculation about Leonardo taking over Ancelotti as a coach
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 05:25   #1101

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
and its on channel4 , he just confessed a desire that one day he would like te be a milan coach
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 05:30   #1102

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Ancelkotti needs to be fired, and then he can slap who he wqants and I will not care.

Wenger broke all redords in EPl when he FOR ONCE had a normal team with Arsenal. But players choose to leave a club like Arsenal and he plays with KIDS! How do you expact a team with average year rating of like...21 I think to win EPL??? Between Chelsea, unied and L'pool? That is simply not possible.

Wenger also did great job in Monaco and does it now in Arsenal. Managment is selling players and earning money and he somehow manages to fight relatively well with bunch of children.

Wenger has won it all except CL, and with Arsenal that is more then enough.

Jim, I never watch youtube clips of defenders, its a moronic thing to do. We'll see how the careers of Agger and Santacroce develop, Im 100% sure Santacroce is 3 times a defender Agger is. No need to make fun of me in a childish way. Ciao.


Mystik: its not a question of 2DM's, 3DM's, 4DM's or none! Its a question of training and tactical sistem that doesnt work in Milan at all. I hope you all realised that already.
You dont get my point. Wenger is not forced to play kids. It has become common knowledge here in England this year that Wenger has the money to go out and buy some players. He chooses not to and as a result he has a team full of headless chickens without a leader. Kind of the same situation we find our selves in now that Maldini can no longer lead by example. The only difference is they are a more energetic bunch of headless chickens.

And to say he has won everything is plain wrong. You quite rightly corrected yourself saying he hadnt won the CL. I will give him credit in that he competed with United when no one else did, but since United and Chelsea have upped their games he doesnt even challenge for the league anymore. Dont let your desperation to boot out Ancelotti allow you to start seeing mirages of wonder and light in people like Wenger who just wouldnt cut it at Milan. The whole reason people are on Ancelottis case is because we want success and we want it now. With Wenger you will have to wait and even then he wont make the final push.

Also one of the major gripes people here have about Ancelotti is his lack of forcefulness. Wenger is spineless so what would change there?

If someone suggests a realistic manager who will play entertaining football then we can think about getting rid of Ancelotti. At the moment I dont see one. What I do see is a yellow tie wearing scruge who has been raised in used good shops.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 08:56   #1103

MLM

Registered User
 
MLM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: J-Town
Fave Players: Grande Capitano
MLM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva-gila View Post
and its on channel4 , he just confessed a desire that one day he would like te be a milan coach
Probably he cant stand anymore with the way Ancelotti taking the team to infinity and beyond (joking.. I need them everytime we lost the match specially with one of our biggest enemy )

4-2.... yeah whatever
__________________
Milan Forever
MLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 09:46   #1104

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
Jim, I never watch youtube clips of defenders, its a moronic thing to do. We'll see how the careers of Agger and Santacroce develop, Im 100% sure Santacroce is 3 times a defender Agger is. No need to make fun of me in a childish way. Ciao.
I never said you watched youtube videos to see players, that was merely a general comment aimed at anyone judging Agger by the posted youtube video.

It's not about how their careers develop, it's about what level they are at present and currently there is no way that Santacroce is 3 times better than Agger.

If you make outlandish statements like this then you must expect some kind of response.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 14:10   #1105

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
People say noone talked about Santacroce last season, but I did. Just watch him carefully and follow him through few games and you'll see. Plus, Napoli plays 3-5-2, and that means much when you evaluate a central defender.

Wenger is not a chicken who sells players coz he wants, and doesnt want to buy new ones. That is a crap written by media. Arsenal is not lead by Wenger but by people who invest money into the club. Wenger was furious when Flamini went, and he simple needed to let go of Vieira, Henry, Hleb etc. Coz Arsenal is smaller club then Juve, Milan, Barca etc. People want to play for legendary sides and they leave Arsenal.

Wenger won it all in England. And ONE he had a normal team he dominated EPL like noone did it before. I didnt say he was messiah, I said he is a great coach that could play brilliant football once managment stiops selling his best players like Arsenal does.

To thing Wenger doesnt wantnew players so he can play with childer and so be 4th and everything is ok is, in my oppinion, naive. There are no such things in modern football, only money is in quastion. If Arsenal keept Flamini, Hleb, and bought Nasri like they did they would go for 1st place 100%. Its not certain they would get it, but they would be in the fight for sure.

A manager better then Ancelotti is not RIGHT now available as NO managers are available. In the summer Cappello, Lippi, Mourinho were all free...

Managers can be bought, like every player. But managers have certain demands before they come to the club, and in Milansuch thing is not welcomed since Berlusconi has decided not to pay as he used to.

Beckham now, defender in the summer? Its a joke, dont you think so?

Santacroce - 3 times of Agger was a hiperbol I think that word is close to the english expression ). But I am convinced Santacroce is a much better defender then Agger. Let him play with Carragher and behind Alonso, MAscherano,m Gerrard and you'll see.

Remember, its just an example, Milan-Napoli and Santacroce untill he got injured? I hope you remember what he did to Seedorf and Dinho.

Im just saying, no hard feelings, that this manager canbt lead Milan anymore and that Milan needs to PAY for manager and for defender like Santacroce, Mexes and not fool ourselves by players like Beckham and coaches like Ancelotti.

P.S.
no matter that people liskile Moggi, I conside him maybe the best manager in footbalkl world. Just read his comments of milan "poor Ancelotti, they couldnt built more irrational team." I know you dont like that, but its a truth.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau

Last edited by mrki; 16-12-2008 at 14:17.
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 14:16   #1106

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
since we bought a defender for 10mE(if its true..),then i dont see galliani and braida getting either mexes or santacrocce,personally my favourites..and im 100% sure of their quality..

i think carlo has tottally lost his way,he has lost control..i mean i dont think that anyone belives that carlo can get us out of any situation anymore,maybe some players can(nesta eg)..but not carlo..even if we win the championship,i m not sure if he s the right man..

if i had to choose between a million of managers,id choose wenger,and whoever says that hes not a winner(in which i dont agree at all),he ll be under silvio..milans fans are not like arsenals..

wengers tactics will be played in 20 years from all the others..he just doesnt have the risht palyers..i can write a lot more but i dont have much time..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 14:21   #1107

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
People say noone talked about Santacroce last season, but I did. Just watch him carefully and follow him through few games and you'll see. Plus, Napoli plays 3-5-2, and that means much when you evaluate a central defender.

Wenger is not a chicken who sells players coz he wants, and doesnt want to buy new ones. That is a crap written by media. Arsenal is not lead by Wenger but by people who invest money into the club. Wenger was furious when Flamini went, and he simple needed to let go of Vieira, Henry, Hleb etc. Coz Arsenal is smaller club then Juve, Milan, Barca etc. People want to play for legendary sides and they leave Arsenal.

Wenger won it all in England. And ONE he had a normal team he dominated EPL like noone did it before. I didnt say he was messiah, I said he is a great coach that could play brilliant football once managment stiops selling his best players like Arsenal does.

To thing Wenger doesnt wantnew players so he can play with childer and so be 4th and everything is ok is, in my oppinion, naive. There are no such things in modern football, only money is in quastion. If Arsenal keept Flamini, Hleb, and bought Nasri like they did they would go for 1st place 100%. Its not certain they would get it, but they would be in the fight for sure.

A manager better then Ancelotti is not RIGHT now available as NO managers are available. In the summer Cappello, Lippi, Mourinho were all free...

Managers can be bought, like every player. But managers have certain demands before they come to the club, and in Milansuch thing is not welcomed since Berlusconi has decided not to pay as he used to.

Beckham now, defender in the summer? Its a joke, dont you think so?

Santacroce - 3 times of Agger was a hiperbol I think that word is close to the english expression ). But I am convinced Santacroce is a much better defender then Agger. Let him play with Carragher and behind Alonso, MAscherano,m Gerrard and you'll see.

Remember, its just an example, Milan-Napoli and Santacroce untill he got injured? I hope you remember what he did to Seedorf and Dinho.

Im just saying, no hard feelings, that this manager canbt lead Milan anymore and that Milan needs to PAY for manager and for defender like Santacroce, Mexes and not fool ourselves by players like Beckham and coaches like Ancelotti.

P.S.
no matter that people liskile Moggi, I conside him maybe the best manager in footbalkl world. Just read his comments of milan "poor Ancelotti, they couldnt built more irrational team." I know you dont like that, but its a truth.

nice post mate,once again we totally agree..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 14:50   #1108

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
People say noone talked about Santacroce last season, but I did. Just watch him carefully and follow him through few games and you'll see. Plus, Napoli plays 3-5-2, and that means much when you evaluate a central defender.

Wenger is not a chicken who sells players coz he wants, and doesnt want to buy new ones. That is a crap written by media. Arsenal is not lead by Wenger but by people who invest money into the club. Wenger was furious when Flamini went, and he simple needed to let go of Vieira, Henry, Hleb etc. Coz Arsenal is smaller club then Juve, Milan, Barca etc. People want to play for legendary sides and they leave Arsenal.

Wenger won it all in England. And ONE he had a normal team he dominated EPL like noone did it before. I didnt say he was messiah, I said he is a great coach that could play brilliant football once managment stiops selling his best players like Arsenal does.

To thing Wenger doesnt wantnew players so he can play with childer and so be 4th and everything is ok is, in my oppinion, naive. There are no such things in modern football, only money is in quastion. If Arsenal keept Flamini, Hleb, and bought Nasri like they did they would go for 1st place 100%. Its not certain they would get it, but they would be in the fight for sure.

A manager better then Ancelotti is not RIGHT now available as NO managers are available. In the summer Cappello, Lippi, Mourinho were all free...

Managers can be bought, like every player. But managers have certain demands before they come to the club, and in Milansuch thing is not welcomed since Berlusconi has decided not to pay as he used to.

Beckham now, defender in the summer? Its a joke, dont you think so?

Santacroce - 3 times of Agger was a hiperbol I think that word is close to the english expression ). But I am convinced Santacroce is a much better defender then Agger. Let him play with Carragher and behind Alonso, MAscherano,m Gerrard and you'll see.

Remember, its just an example, Milan-Napoli and Santacroce untill he got injured? I hope you remember what he did to Seedorf and Dinho.

Im just saying, no hard feelings, that this manager canbt lead Milan anymore and that Milan needs to PAY for manager and for defender like Santacroce, Mexes and not fool ourselves by players like Beckham and coaches like Ancelotti.

P.S.
no matter that people liskile Moggi, I conside him maybe the best manager in footbalkl world. Just read his comments of milan "poor Ancelotti, they couldnt built more irrational team." I know you dont like that, but its a truth.
You are so obviously taking Moggi's quote out of context. It is clear he is directing his attack at 'they' who happen to be Berlusconi and Galliani. He is sympathising with Ancelotti.

About Wenger:
Firstly he didnt dominate the EPL. How many league titles did he succesfully defend? A big fat 0. That is not domination. Wenger won 3 titles and since he won his first Fergy has won 6 and Chelsea 2. United and Chelsea have both succesfully defended their titles.

What else has he won IN ENGLAND? FA cups and Carling cups. How desperate are you for Milan to win the Copa Italia?---Exactly!

What else has he won, nothing in Europe, not a french league title. Nothing why do you persist on saying he has wont everything. 3 Premiership titles before Abromvich's Chelsea is a good achievement, but doesnt make him the saviour of Milan.

Then you insist on exaggerating again by saying he won the title with a "normal team". Lets just name some of these "Normal players" - Henry, Viera, Petit, Bergkamp, Overmars, Anelka, Pires. Far from normal.

And I never said he didnt want to lose his players, what I DID say is that he doesnt want to go out and buy experienced world class players. His management have said that he has money to spend. He has said he is more interested in developing youth.

About this season and not being able to challenge. Ok he has lost some players, but what about the last 3 seasons before this. No where near challenging. If Carlo is a weak, then Wenger certainly is, do you even know what Gallas has been doing over the past 12 months, yet he still has a place at Arsenal.

I find it amazing how you blame the board for Arsenal's lack of success or 'fight' and say Wenger is a good manager because they play good football and win nothing despite lack of spending

But when it comes to Ancelotti, he is the antichrist regardless of how many players he gets (all in the same positions) or doesnt get and the fact that he has won Milan things in similar circumstances.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 15:42   #1109

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
No man, you misunderstood me. Moggi's quote is against Galliani, not against Ancelotti. In there I was commenting them, not Carlo in this case.

by "normal" team I think a team that is a great team and that can win a title. Like every team that wins in england, Italy and Spain is. That was the team Wenger had great players in, and they played brilliantly. that is all I wanted to say. That means a "normal" team in a going-for-title meaning. Of course, I hope you'll admit it, none can except wenger will win titles with every year one or two of his standard players being sold. Ferguson has more money on his disopsal and always had better players, so is the new Chalsea under Abramovic.

Benitez - hew has won ZERO in England ( won CL ! as he is anextraordinary coach ), but I consider him one of world's top coaches. But he simply hasnt got the players to wil 38 rounds league.

no coach in the world can save Milan without players, but with this players we have we are not doing well ENOUGH in any case.

The fact Ferguson won more and Chelsky did also means nothing when we talk about Wenger and his kids he plays with.

And, Im talking friendly in here, please dont bellieve Wenger didnt want to buy players. Coaches say what they need to say in public, I hope you learned that as a Milan fan. You think Arsenal board would say "yes" to a team that canot win EPL just coz manager doesnt want expencive players? Really? Titles mean money, fans, comercials... Arsenal lives off sale. That is why Arsenal is not as big as Barca, Madrid, Milan, Juve, United.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau

Last edited by mrki; 16-12-2008 at 15:47.
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 15:44   #1110

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
mrki you are 100% right with everything you said but one. Arsene Wenger is not a coach you compare Ancelotti with. Yea yeah he won a couple of leagues when there was only two teams to compete, but when Chelsea got stronger they havent gotten close. Yea yea they reached the CL final but hey so did Monaco, and Porto and Red Star Belgrade (but the latter 2 teams won it). Wenger is not someone I would ever want at Milan. His mentality is for a UEFA cup team, he is lucky that the premiership is such a poor division and they do not have teams strong enough to fight for CL.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
calcio, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.