AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-12-2008, 09:28   #1156

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I read on a Chinese website who quoted an Italian paper, stating that Milan is willing to pay 14million for Santacroce, anyone can confirm this?
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 09:58   #1157

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Iīm fine, Siregar...to be fair, Iīm more a fan of Alex and David luiz, but Thiago Silva has all the tools to be a great defender in Europe
It's a pity Alex doesn't have EU-pass, otherwise we can bring him in January (if the news about him in Chelsea can be trusted)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Yep, Thiago picked up a injure before the Olympics(when he was a starter), and Dunga one more time, did what he do as best as anyone, a bonehead decision, a mess...
That makes sense. I kept thinking in that time why on earth Thiago Silva was not a starter in the Olympic Games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
As I said before, Alex Silva is a good defender at his best, and didnīt deserved the hype around him...and as his play in Olympics(and now in Germany) showed, only Dunga would have started him above Thiago Silva. Thank God Galliani & co didnīt buy that hype...
Dunga finally put Thiago Silva as his DC (partnering with Luisao) against Portugal and I did enjoy Thiago's play in the first half. Luisao looked good in the first half because of Thiago I think (I watched only the first half of that game).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Yep, heīs still a Benfica player. Only last month he came back from a serious ankle injure, SERIOUS...he needs to go to USA to work on that ankle. Right now heīs on the bench, because since the young Sidnei(yep, the same 18years old from Internacional, that we were linked in the past - Kakaīs thread), had a chance to play, impressed and became the new starter. Now David will have to fight to get his starter job back...but if that injure is really healed, I have no doubt he will be a starter again.
It's a pity if a player has already a serious injury in his young age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
No, Apodi only declined this year...huge failure at Santos. As I said, he was talented, but raw, and needs to show he can perform in a big club...
Yes, you have said it when you gave your view about him. From the video someone gave in Kaka's thread, it can also be see that he was still rough-talent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Sorry for the delay to answer, Siregar but Iīm traveling a lot, and the time isnīt helping
No, problem mate and many thanks for your view. Have nice trips then!
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 11:08   #1158

savage_mau

Registered User
 
savage_mau's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Fave Players: Maldini,Nesta,Pirlo,Kaka,Inzaghi, & whole Milan!!
savage_mau is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
So now when Milan is doing badly, where are all those posters?? There is like 10 people now in MM...
I had been visiting this web for around 4 years daily but seldom make any comment of posting .Even when Milan is doing badly. I believe the bad situation is only because on the injury. If all the player is available, we will be back to our best. The fight for first 11 will be fears again and we will seldom see EMERSON to play. Just luck is not on our side.. ANYway MILAN FOR LIFE AND FORZA MILAN!!!
__________________


FoRzA MiLan !!! I LOVE U !!!
savage_mau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 13:42   #1159

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
I read on a Chinese website who quoted an Italian paper, stating that Milan is willing to pay 14million for Santacroce, anyone can confirm this?
I read that too, on an arabic ac milan site. i dont know about this bid but let us hope its true
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 15:05   #1160

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
I've only seen Thiago Silva play a couple of times times so I don't know much about him but looking at the comments by people that say they've watched him more then it should be an exciting signing and finally a defender for the future. That's great........the problem is we need a defender RIGHT NOW. I pray that Nesta will be back because like Mrki said a little while ago, with him in the back even Kaladze looks good.

Mrki, about the comment that Nesta's career might be at an end, I hope you are wrong.......but also it's far too early to say that. The reason Nesta is out for this long is because the doctors chose to let the injury heal on its own with some good therapy. Surgery is the last option and it will surely repair the problem, however it is always a risk to perform a surgery on the back which involves the spinal chord. So as of right now there is not mention of a surgery which means therapy is going good. If Nesta's career is nearing an end, it won't happen until a surgery is completed and if that causes a prolem then we can stop hoping. I believe he'll be back in January. I pray that he'll be OK as in my eyes he is one of the best ever.

In any case, we are going to need a defender this winter and a midfielder to cover for Gattuso.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 19:52   #1161

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
I understand that we may need an emergency midfield signing to cover for Rino, but I do wonder sometimes why we signed the 2 Uruguayan players (one of whom is a defensive midfielder) use up our non-EU spot, and also sign Flamini---and then when one of our key players get injured, we don't use them and end up dipping in the transfer market again. If Flamini is good enough, he should start every game until Rino comes back. If Vuidez/Cardacio are as good as they seem, then let's start playing them before we consider buying someone else.
rt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 22:18   #1162

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Whenever Milan sign youngsters on the cheap, they never use them. Coloccini, Grimi, Commandini, Borriello (first time), Pozzi, etc.

I don't understand why they keep doing that. A few million dollars is still money, not to forget the precious non-EU spots.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 01:42   #1163

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
THe one I have most regrets about is Gourcuff---what a player and we could see that from his very first game with us. Problem is Carlo plays him one game, then benches him for 4....if only Seedorf played less...
rt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 03:46   #1164

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt9 View Post
THe one I have most regrets about is Gourcuff---what a player and we could see that from his very first game with us. Problem is Carlo plays him one game, then benches him for 4....if only Seedorf played less...
I have a positive feeling he'll return to Milan at the end of the year. I'm sure the upper management were impressed by him on the whole in the last two seasons and this season he's shown himself as a capable player at a high level.

Quite frankly, if we do let him slip away now then we're plain stupid.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 08:45   #1165

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Milan doesnt have the right scouts for young italian players. Juve took very good and even great players like De Cehlie 8 this boy will be a great LB when he matures a bit ), Marchisio, Criscito ( on loan but still a Juve player, too young still for serious CB ), Giovinco(!), Chiellini. There was also Nocerino who did well after eventually being swaped in a deal with AMAURI.

Milan could use few italy U21 players as those man can play real italian football: players like Cigarini and Dessena right now. And some defenders.

Gourcuff, Gilardino and Pato are/were(Gila) promising player, but Milan dosnt have the mentality to inculde younger players in. Pozzi, Albertazzi, Darmian, Grimi are not that good. they are players for Reggina.

Abate is ok, Dio Gennaro I dont know how he ios doing, while Paloschi is simipar to Pippo, he will need time and experience for the way he plays.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

In the meantime lets stop buying famous figurines ( Beckham ) and start buying real players for a serious team.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 08:55   #1166

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Albertazzi, Darmian are not that good. they are players for Reggina.
you can't put those two names as they are still so young (albertazzi 17 years old, darmian 19 years old). plese also note that those two names are junior nation team (U-19) players which means they are potential players, just like abate.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 09:11   #1167

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Hopefully, no one shows up for Beckham's presentation. That will send a message to management that they need to either quit or stop being fools.

Wishful thinking maybe.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 09:17   #1168

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Hopefully, no one shows up for Beckham's presentation. That will send a message to management that they need to either quit or stop being fools.

Wishful thinking maybe.
I also hope, this is not LA. But some people will show up eventually.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 15:15   #1169

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by boring View Post
All the Italians I've ever met have criticised him and his politics and my assessment of him is similar. Berlusconi is also the president of the team I love and he's done a lot for the club but that doesn't erase a lot of bad that I'm not saying here.

There is no reason why me or anyone else shouldn't criticise Berlusconi, Galliani or anyone else from Milan or outside of it irrespective of their nationality.
Two points:

1) you met all the italians who lost the elections

2) there's a difference between a critic and an insult: the second one, which you used and abused, is not legal.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 15:21   #1170

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
So sue him...really.

Relax people, he insulted allmighty Berlusconi, so what? Its just a stupid forum in which people all around the world come to joke around.

And about the elections - who cares anyway in a CALCIO forum.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
calcio, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.