AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-12-2008, 16:10   #1

Milanista_MP3

Registered User
 
Milanista_MP3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Paolo, Paolo Maldini
Milanista_MP3 is on a distinguished road
Smile Milan Winter Training

Hello fellow Milan Mania fans!!

I really need your help if any of you know! I read that Milan are having their training in Dubai and will play Hamburg on the 6th of Janurary.

1. Do any of you know when they will leave Milan for Dubai, as in when will they arrive in the airport?

2. Do you think that they will exit the airport in the same place as everyone would, or perhaps they will go from private area, what do THEY usually do? I recall on youtube they arrived in the normal area in Japan. (cuz I would want to go to the airport to see them arriving if so!)

3. Do you have any idea what so ever what hotel they will stay at?

THANKYOU!!! THANKYOU!!! THANKYOU!!! I really truly appreciate any information!
Milanista_MP3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2008, 00:49   #2

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
going to pull a few strings in the next few days and see if I can meet up with them or not... if I find out I can meet up with them then im going to fly to dubai.. i'll let you know what i find out
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2008, 13:45   #3

ginoformaggino

Registered User
 
ginoformaggino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: padova
ginoformaggino is on a distinguished road
http://www.eyeofdubai.com/v1/news/newsdetail-26996.htm
ginoformaggino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2008, 12:58   #4

Milanista_MP3

Registered User
 
Milanista_MP3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Paolo, Paolo Maldini
Milanista_MP3 is on a distinguished road
Wow hitmannq8, you MIGHT meet up with them, also you could just go to the match and that would be awesome!!
Great let me know all details!!
Wishing you the best, hope you can!!
Milanista_MP3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2008, 13:01   #5

Milanista_MP3

Registered User
 
Milanista_MP3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Paolo, Paolo Maldini
Milanista_MP3 is on a distinguished road
Thankyou ginoformaggino!!!! for posting that info about the trainig! You know maybe because I know this info now, I might go myself have to see!

And AESOME picture of Inzaghi! Wow I still remeber every single second of that match, love it!!
Milanista_MP3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2008, 14:14   #6

ginoformaggino

Registered User
 
ginoformaggino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: padova
ginoformaggino is on a distinguished road
Milanista Mp3, happy you are happy.
But you must go and see the best team all over the world, then you should report all you have felt, please.
ginoformaggino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2008, 18:42   #7

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Hope you had a chance to see the team train.

Milan Injury Blow As Borriello Is Out Until February

Milan striker Marco Borriello has been dealt another injury blow and he will not be able to play until the end of January at the earliest.

A muscular strain during this morning's training session in Dubai has been confirmed by the club's medical staff.

It's not the news Milan and coach Carlo Ancelotti wanted to hear at this stage of the season, and there is now speculation that the club will be looking for a striker in January.

Vice-president Adriano Galliani has confirmed the news and he is praying the injury curse disappears in the new year.

"We are trying to recover all of our players as soon as possible, but I am afraid Borriello will be out until the end of January," Galliani told La Gazzetta Dello Sport.

"I hope there will be less injuries in future because the team has been suffering plenty with absences."

It's a massive blow for Borriello. The striker has hardly played this season, and he had huge hopes of getting a run out during the tour of Dubai.

The Rossoneri trained under armed guard and they will be back on the pitch later this afternoon as they continue to prepare for the friendly against Hamburg next week.


Can't believe our (and Marco's) luck. There must be a problem with him or our medical staff with all his injuries ...

I haven't been online much but have been folllowing Milan, wish things were better of course - after Sunderland play bad I always hope Milan can relieve me but not much nowadays it seems ...
Hope everyone had happy holidays and a good new year!
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.