AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-12-2008, 05:01   #571

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

And by the way I support Inter Milan, because they will beat the HELL out of Man Utd & the the over ratted C.Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney & Old Fergie, very soon

Go Inter Milan!
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2008, 05:45   #572

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
I love Inter because they play sexy football and make Barcelona look like Chelsea..
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
boring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2008, 21:19   #573

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
And by the way I support Inter Milan, because they will beat the HELL out of Man Utd & the the over ratted C.Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney & Old Fergie, very soon

Go Inter Milan!
There is no insult potent enough to describe the post above
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2008, 06:44   #574

Dutchie-Milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
Dutchie-Milan is on a distinguished road
I support Inter because when they are 1-0 upfront,they still are haunting on that second and third goal unlike who hang on a 1-0 lead against teams like Catania and Lecce and bring in a extra defender to defend that lead but still they cant win because the shaky defence cant hold it.

I support Inter because they buy normal players and not crap like Shevchenko and Beckham,who's next...Brad Pitt

I support Inter because at least they give young players the chance unlike Milan who love to give gay Maldini a extra year.By the way where is Costacurta....

I support Inter because they play C.League and still they can dominate Serie A

I support Inter because when somebody gets injured they can bring in normal people,like Cordoba and Obinna and not.....Emerson and.....oh no Milan dont have any back up players for their old and crapy back line but you still got T.Silva....for the ****ing SUMMER!

I SUPPORT INTER because they have a top class goalkeeper in Cesar and they have a good back up in Toldo...while Milan has Abbiati(???) in goal with the great Dida behind him.
Dutchie-Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2008, 10:49   #575

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
oh god oh god, Do i smell the ban Stick?
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2008, 11:40   #576

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchie-Milan View Post
I support Inter because they buy normal players and not crap like Shevchenko and Beckham,who's next...Brad Pitt
Dude, You just spent a fortune on Mancini, and Quaresma(who by the way was just voted the FLOP of the season,with the former not falling behind),and dare to say smth about players we loaned just as a cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchie-Milan View Post
I support Inter because at least they give young players the chance unlike Milan who love to give gay Maldini a extra year.By the way where is Costacurta....
I`m not gonna dignify that with a comment, I just hope u get banned for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchie-Milan View Post
I support Inter because they play C.League and still they can dominate Serie A
I loved this one...You are so right, Inter just PLAYS CL.... while other go all the way and WIN IT.




Where is DRU when we need him..... LOL
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2008, 17:37   #577

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchie-Milan View Post
I support Inter because at least they give young players the chance unlike Milan who love to give gay Maldini a extra year.By the way where is Costacurta....
Since you didnīt bother to read at least one of the previous pages to realize this is not what this thread is about, I assume you have not read rules either... you just decided your thoughts deserved to be known by the world...

well, I have news for you, if you can not read, and actually support Inter (two conditions often seen together) we still welcome you here...

if you ever dare to call Maldini gay again, you will be banned.

BTW, Happy New Year!
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2008, 19:12   #578

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchie-Milan View Post
I SUPPORT INTER because they have a top class goalkeeper in Cesar and they have a good back up in Toldo...while Milan has Abbiati(???) in goal with the great Dida behind him.
Idiot. I see a ban in your future.

Oh, and yeah, a top-class GK who hasn't done squat in either Europe or the Selecao. Thank you and drive home safely.

Last edited by Blacktop; 31-12-2008 at 19:15.
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 09:24   #579

Ree_zq

Registered User
 
Ree_zq's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: Penghujung Sumatra
Fave Players: Maldini
Ree_zq is on a distinguished road
Wow,so Maldini is a gay?
How could you have such a thought?
I see..
you are his gay mate,dutchie.

__________________
MG
Ree_zq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 13:19   #580

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Ree zq,

please let me handle that comment... don't pick a fight and go down to that level... this is Milanmania, not Forza Inter.
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 15:22   #581

Dutchie-Milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
Dutchie-Milan is on a distinguished road
You all were ****ed in your asses by Juve and Palermo haahahah youre a joke,dream of the Scudetto just dream,Inter destroys everyone with Ibracadabra upfront.9 points bitches can you handle that....i dont think so with uncle fester in the backline....boehoe Gattuso is out BOEHOEEE
Dutchie-Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 16:03   #582

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchie-Milan View Post
I support Inter because when they are 1-0 upfront,they still are haunting on that second and third goal unlike who hang on a 1-0 lead against teams like Catania and Lecce and bring in a extra defender to defend that lead but still they cant win because the shaky defence cant hold it.

I support Inter because they buy normal players and not crap like Shevchenko and Beckham,who's next...Brad Pitt

I support Inter because at least they give young players the chance unlike Milan who love to give gay Maldini a extra year.By the way where is Costacurta....

I support Inter because they play C.League and still they can dominate Serie A

I support Inter because when somebody gets injured they can bring in normal people,like Cordoba and Obinna and not.....Emerson and.....oh no Milan dont have any back up players for their old and crapy back line but you still got T.Silva....for the ****ing SUMMER!

I SUPPORT INTER because they have a top class goalkeeper in Cesar and they have a good back up in Toldo...while Milan has Abbiati(???) in goal with the great Dida behind him.
Hey GREAT to have another Interfan around here

As you all know I'm a BIG interfan too
I'd like to add:

I support Inter because we have no colour photos of a CL trophy

I support Inter because we usually have one of the strongest squads on paper but then again we do everything on paper

I support Inter because we only have two Italians that have a remote hope of being in our starting squad.....even though one is past it and the other is a milanista

I support Inter because our football is about as satisfying as watching a ref give goals that are clearly offside over and over and over.....
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 16:13   #583

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Dru is back!!!
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 16:30   #584

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
lmfao dru, good ones

I almost pissed myself from laughter
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 21:45   #585

Ree_zq

Registered User
 
Ree_zq's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: Penghujung Sumatra
Fave Players: Maldini
Ree_zq is on a distinguished road
Sorry sant..

Well, I guess we can let him talk big. Just wait, until Inter get an abrupt end on several matches.
__________________
MG
Ree_zq is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.