![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2000
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini...the last of the "Bandieri"
![]() |
Happy New Year / Tanti Auguri
I thought it would be appropriate to start a new thread so we can wish each other Happy New Year (or Tanti Auguri di Fine Anno). Moderators - please relocate this post if I didn't choose the correct category.
I woke up this morning (in Denver, USA) and realized that although I don't know any of you in person, we all share the one thing that I care most about in my life (along with my family of course). So here's wishing your families, you and of course our favourite red-and-black warriors a very Happy New Year 2009! This goes for all the players, the youth system, the backroom staff, the management and you the fans! I hope Pippo is right and this year brings our beloved team much more success than the past one....waiter....1 Scudetto and a UEFA Cup please! As my parting gift, I offer you all something. I've bought (or have been gifted) a lot of new Milan merchandise over the past month, so if you are looking to hunt down some good internet deals, drop me a line and I'll give you the names of the sites I used ([email protected]). FORZA MILAN! |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Happy New Year everybody, hoping everybody a great 2009 and thank you for the thread Arjun
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2005
Fave Players: Maldini,Nesta,Pirlo,Kaka,Inzaghi, & whole Milan!!
![]() |
Happy New Year !!!
More success for Milan !!
__________________
FoRzA MiLan !!! I LOVE U !!! |
|
|
|