AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 10:16   #16

MLM

Registered User
 
MLM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: J-Town
Fave Players: Grande Capitano
MLM is on a distinguished road
I hope this will be soon official. I read at goal.com (not a reliable source for sure ) that Galliani says that he is almost Milan player. Here is the link"

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1708/ac...-a-milan-player

Dont know if that is already posted before. Just trying to be a bit informative But sadly that I think he cant play for Milan until next season in the official games. If only we can loan Cardacio or Viudez to have him playing this season. But I think we cant do that so it will be just my sweet dream But at least I want to see him at our friendlies games if it is allowed

Anyway.. nice catch.. he will be one of our solution to fix defense area. Way to go B&G.. but I hope next time Italian defender is likeable ^^ I miss Italian defense
__________________
Milan Forever
MLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:03   #17

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Yeah, where is Thiago Silva? Is he already Milan player? His transfer is really confusing me.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 13:43   #18

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
He'll be joining us next season
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
boring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 14:38   #19

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
No, he will play for us next season but he will join us this season. Galliani said that he will train with the rest of the team and will not be loaned out. Untill now I never read any official statement about him joining Milan.

Maybe he will join us when the winter transfer window is open, I don't have any idea.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 14:43   #20

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
it's already open my friend.. i dont know about you but my counrty celebrated new year 4 days back.. check whether his name is in the squad list on acmilan.com
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
boring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 14:58   #21

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
what is the connection with new year? and also country? lol

as far as i know, winter transfer window opens not in 1st january, but around 5-7 january. CMIIW
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 06:29   #22

Capo Ultra

Registered User
 
Capo Ultra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Capo Ultra is on a distinguished road
Pictures from his first training with the squad:

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/4935/thiagoux9.jpg


http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/8486/thiago1yc1.jpg
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai...
Capo Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 08:34   #23

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Wow, what a surprise amigo.

I've been waiting to see him (his pic with official stuff or something like that) and you've got his pic with other players in Milanello. Thank you very much!
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 08:58   #24

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Wow, what a surprise amigo.

I've been waiting to see him (his pic with official stuff or something like that) and you've got his pic with other players in Milanello. Thank you very much!
Cmon siregar...u have this pictures in acmilan.com since yesterday...he didnt invent electricity LOL
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 11:56   #25

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post
Cmon siregar...u have this pictures in acmilan.com since yesterday...he didnt invent electricity LOL
Hahaha

I've checked the milan website a couple of times last week or so, but found nothing and there was also no news about him after his visit to Milanello, as he was sucked by the eartch after doing the medical test.

To be honest, I am happy to finally see Thiago Silva in Milanello.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 12:42   #26

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Hahaha

I've checked the milan website a couple of times last week or so, but found nothing and there was also no news about him after his visit to Milanello, as he was sucked by the eartch after doing the medical test.

To be honest, I am happy to finally see Thiago Silva in Milanello.
You were lucky to see the pictures here first..the ones that saw them at the web site, I`m sure are very disappointed cuz...there you have a dozen pictures of Becks and just these two of Thiago....
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2009, 15:13   #27

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Excellent debut from Thiago Silva on yesterday night. I've seen just a game, but he reminds me of Cannavaro: Carlo said he reminds him of Cordoba.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 19:21   #28

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
I found this video of Thiago against Hamburg.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VWrFlSPz0No

Im impressed with his leap for headers, pro active defending and cool distribution. Cant wait to see him passing to Pirlo when under pressure. Something Kaladze is unable to do.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 19:29   #29

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Yeah. It's so bad that he can't play with us especially we really need a clever and good defender like him.

Ah ya, I've heard that Silva's aerial ability is very good even he is not 'so tall'.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 01:44   #30

Ree_zq

Registered User
 
Ree_zq's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: Penghujung Sumatra
Fave Players: Maldini
Ree_zq is on a distinguished road
I'm glad If he joins us. But will he? Sometimes I'm bored with Milan's transfer issues. Galliani always withdraw the negotiation.
__________________
MG
Ree_zq is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.