AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-01-2009, 18:24   #1486

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
translation?

has anybody watched any of his games?cause i havent...
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 18:27   #1487

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
one more thing. today braida met with Agger agent, and things went smoothly the expected price of the process is around 8 mil euros.
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 19:47   #1488

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Here from google transl.

The Milan has caught up the agreement with the Gremio for the loan (with right of redeems) of Felipe Mattioni, national under the 20 Brazilian (but with Italian passport also) of the Gremio di Porto Alegre that had been over a long time span in the view-finder also of the Juve. Mattioni, 20 years, skillful outside, has always played in the Gremio di Porto Alegre (contracted in expiration in 2011), with which it has collezionato 19 presences in the last Brasileirao. High 177 centimeters for 72 chili, is lateral a much fast one that can play also to centrocampo and to the occurrence from defender they centers. On the Brazilian talent the eyes of many large ones of Europe were tip to you, on all Manchester United and Ajax. Mino Raiola, the agent of Mattioni, has confirmed: “Felipe is already in Italy and tomorrow it will make the visits medical. It has signed a contract of four years and means, are communitarian and can play endured ".
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 20:06   #1489

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Is he any good?
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 20:52   #1490

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1708/ac-...emios-mattioni

Mattioni RB, Zambro LB Janku LCM?

sounds good to me
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 20:58   #1491

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
I never watched this kid play, but I know Antonini is good so I like to see more of him. Zambro is 30 something years old. Dont get me wrong he is still good but I like to see more of Antonini.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 21:12   #1492

will4li

Registered User
 
will4li's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: nanxun , china
Fave Players: kaka pirlo
will4li is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by ZvonimirBoban
hmm... we did it with buying Gilardino (yeah, he's still WC IMO) and the result's not too good. what we need is a forward that matches our tactics and team conditions.
As a big center,Gila has no physical superiority over most defenders,he can't protect the ball well and create space for others, he is a liability in our system unless he can finish like pippo.Adebayor is a perfect fit for us.

Is mattioni deal offical yet,Brazil talents are always real deal though I've never seen him play.At least we are heading the right direction on the rebuilding aspect.
__________________
ac mi is rolling

Last edited by will4li; 14-01-2009 at 21:15.
will4li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 22:03   #1493

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Is he any good?
We sign Felipe!?!?!?! What a surprise(at least for me)...
Last year, after watch a Gręmioīs game, I was impressed by this guy...I thought to put his name in my thread("Kakaīs father..."), but since it was the first, and only game I saw of Felipe, I didnīt want to risk "my reputation"

Some time ago I saw a article saying that Juventus was trying to sign him, and I was sure that he would be a Juve player.

I canīt write to much(Iīm traveling right now), but if Felipe shows the level that I saw that night, we have a gem on our hands. Strong, skilled(saw impressive dribbles made by him in that game) and showed also good defensive skills...as I said, it was only one game, and I donīt like to hype a player for just that. But since Juve was also after him, maybe he showed that level more than just in one night and Juve(and Milan) scouts liked what they saw.

Btw, every player from Brazilīs South Clubs(Gremio, Internacional...) are more used to a more physical and tough game, since they played this style...So, Serie A type of game will not surprise him.

Now, I hope he can coupe with the pressure, and become another Milan "steal" from Brazil...
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 22:52   #1494

slifersd

Registered User
 
slifersd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
slifersd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK View Post
Kaka said he wants to be Milan captain but knows he's behind Maldini & Ambrosini. Well as Maldini will retire in the summer (we assume) and that Ambrosini is often injured, we should just make him captain for next season onwards. It would be a sign of our commitment to him and a reward for his commitment to us.

Hypothetically, if we did sell him for Ģ90 million or more, would you trust Galliani to make the right purchases with the money? I think that's a scarier thought than losing Kaka to another club!
Just check out what he did with the money he got from selling Shevchenko. Ideally, selling Kaka for 90 million is a very good decision, but with this management, I would rather keep Kaka around till he is 40 because we know the management will pocket the money and bring in another bunch of losers that they will try to force down our throat as "the next big thing".
slifersd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 01:06   #1495

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
A Video about felipe mattioni this guy is a jet . very fast
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 02:00   #1496

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Milan Reached Agreement With AGGER!!!

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=136370
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 03:10   #1497

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese View Post
one more thing. today braida met with Agger agent, and things went smoothly the expected price of the process is around 8 mil euros.
When it comes to mercato, I always prefer to read news that involves Braida as this guy doesn't talk to the press too much like Galliani. But didn't Rafa said that Agger won't be sold?
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 03:55   #1498

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
What a bad wake up !!
I don't like what I read today ...

For the first time since years ... there are rumors that we could sell Kaka' (it's not really this that is bad, we already saw that with Madrid), but they say that Kaka' said something like "I want to stay, but if they sell me, it's another story ..." (that looks strange, especially coming from Kaka', a new journalists creation ?).

Anyway, I don't think that selling Kaka' will have the same benefits for us that when Juv sold Zidane: they already had a complete squad and bought very good players, whereas without Kaka' (even if he doesn't play greatly) and Pato nowadays, we're just a normal (middle-table) team ... and I'm even not sure we wouldn't fight to be in this middle-table !! Without them, that would give something like (currently for example):

------------- Abbiatti --------------
Zambrotta-Maldini-Favalli-Jankulovski
----- Flamini - Pirlo - Ambrosini -----
----- Seedorf - Ronaldinho ---------
----------- Inzaghi/Sheva ---------

Looks like a Premiership team !! lol
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 04:04   #1499

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
What a bad wake up !!
I don't like what I read today ...

For the first time since years ... there are rumors that we could sell Kaka' (it's not really this that is bad, we already saw that with Madrid), but they say that Kaka' said something like "I want to stay, but if they sell me, it's another story ..." (that looks strange, especially coming from Kaka', a new journalists creation ?).

Anyway, I don't think that selling Kaka' will have the same benefits for us that when Juv sold Zidane: they already had a complete squad and bought very good players, whereas without Kaka' (even if he doesn't play greatly) and Pato nowadays, we're just a normal (middle-table) team ... and I'm even not sure we wouldn't fight to be in this middle-table !! Without them, that would give something like (currently for example):

------------- Abbiatti --------------
Zambrotta-Maldini-Favalli-Jankulovski
----- Flamini - Pirlo - Ambrosini -----
----- Seedorf - Ronaldinho ---------
----------- Inzaghi/Sheva ---------

Looks like a Premiership team !! lol

Sooner or later its gonna happen but the thing is milan are not gonna build their team back. we will have exactly the same scenario we had 2 summers ago. we cant compete with the sheikhs. but this is it. we are destined for this. whats funny is that kaka is rejecting the idea but milan are thinking about it. let us be realistic we dont need money we are not in debt so whats the point. Berlusconi said that he hopes that kaka stays . what a hypocrite, really.

The funny part is yet to come. Man city also wants anchelotti i dont mind that.
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano

Last edited by Lebanese; 15-01-2009 at 04:08.
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 04:06   #1500

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx View Post
When it comes to mercato, I always prefer to read news that involves Braida as this guy doesn't talk to the press too much like Galliani. But didn't Rafa said that Agger won't be sold?
thats right. Rafa said that Agger is staying with the reds no matter what. and yesturday out of sudden they mention that braida was sought with Aggers' agent. check tuttomercato
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
calcio, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.