AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-01-2009, 18:25   #2101

slifersd

Registered User
 
slifersd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
slifersd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLOND !-,-! View Post
yes, because kaladze doesn't play central defender, he is naturally a LEFT MIDFIELD OR LEFT BACK, do u remember that in 2002/03 he played great as a left back... but then serginho came again into his best form, so he played, than jankulovski camed... and kaladze also had some injuries and that scandal about his brother,... and when kaladze finally got back, carlo suddenly put him into CB !? why the f*ck !? we can all see that he stinks in CB postion... but he has much accurate passes, and crossings than jankulovski, actually, he has great crosses and passes ! but u cannot use those abilities when u r playing a central defender, right ?
I am not certain about this, but I think Kaladze was the one who demanded to play CB. He had always been more effective as a LB but for some reason he hated playing there and Ancelotti just gave in by making him a full time CB.
slifersd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2009, 19:28   #2102

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
I dont know if this was mentioned but Elia Legati who was on loan to Monaco is back at AC Milan now.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2009, 20:03   #2103

bLOND !-,-!

Registered User
 
bLOND !-,-!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
bLOND !-,-! is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm, for the first time i hear for that guy how old is he? what position does he play ? and is he any good, or just another Brocchi ??
bLOND !-,-! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2009, 23:45   #2104

mihan

Registered User
 
mihan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Canada
mihan is on a distinguished road
Has a lot of talk about that Colombian Hurtado from Deportivo Cali? He's following to Hannover.
mihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 01:47   #2105

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
what happened to Felipe Mattioni? He isnt mentioned for tonights game against hannover. not in the squad, and not with the unavailable players...

BTW Elia Legati is a 23yo italian defender. but not first team material.
Filipéz 182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 02:45   #2106

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Apparently Mattioni needs to apply for his second citizenship or something, thats why he can't leave ITaly. That Columain player Hurado will be playing tonite..

Also I read over at a Chinese site, they posted an interview of Emerson taken from Italian press or Spanish press.

In that Emerson said, he told Kaka, he must play for Real esp this June. Also he stated that Real is #1 in the world and Milan is #2.

Gosh, if that interview is true, why is he even doing in Milan?
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 02:48   #2107

MLM

Registered User
 
MLM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: J-Town
Fave Players: Grande Capitano
MLM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
The thing is that, I would rather remember Cap as someone who can still perform rather than someone who is dragging one more playing year out of his life. I thought he was going to retire after our CL win, and won't that be great if he did. I really think this year is his last year as I want to prevent people making a fool of Cap.
I do think he deserves this last season. And dont think that he is the one who is begging another year to play. I remember that Milan pushed him to receive another 1 season playing. And I dont think that if he retires last season then it would be awesome.. how come ?!! It would be suck for sure ! He will finishes his great record with empty hand (dont count any trophies beside scudetto and CL) ! I would like to remember Cap not only as someone who can still play (it would be an average Cap, IMO he isnt average Cap) but also someone that has great record and an extra ordinary man . So he deserves this season. Rejuvenation is good in every aspect but I think everything has an exception. And Maldini is one of that kind! And whoever make a fool of him is clearly for sure one of ungrateful person.

And we need back to mercato now Man.. I do really need chill pils it just because like something stab my heart when someone talk about Paolo not in the nice way ^^
__________________
Milan Forever
MLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 02:56   #2108

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
First off, I said, I thought Cap should have retired after our CL win and not last year.
Secondly, I think you misunderstand what I meant by making a fool of Cap. I meant to say players making a fool of Cap on the field. I am not saying a lot of people can do that, but you must admit if a striker is very fast and speedy, Cap will run into trouble, and thats what I don't want people to remember him by.

I love Cap, and thats why I want to protect his legandary status. Kind of like Jordan making his second come back, which he failed and he actually tried to make a third comeback.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 03:13   #2109

MLM

Registered User
 
MLM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: J-Town
Fave Players: Grande Capitano
MLM is on a distinguished road
I wasnt pointing on you
Yes I quoted your post just because I want to give my explanation related with yours. I just cant stand if people say get rid of Maldini.. he is 40yrs old.. bla..bla..bla without knowing the fact. The fact is I think he even could perform better than Kaladze or Favalli. And stay safe from injury unlike Nesta while we lack of CB. For someone at that kind of age I hope people will have the fact straight
I do realized that he cant be playing in every match. And I do realized that speed often beat him too. Age cant lie. But I do think that some of his experiences might be useful. So he deserves this season as his last season. If he extends another season/s I think myself will call him and push him to retire But for now.. he deserves it.
__________________
Milan Forever
MLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 04:08   #2110

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Apparently Mattioni needs to apply for his second citizenship or something, thats why he can't leave ITaly. That Columain player Hurado will be playing tonite..

Also I read over at a Chinese site, they posted an interview of Emerson taken from Italian press or Spanish press.

In that Emerson said, he told Kaka, he must play for Real esp this June. Also he stated that Real is #1 in the world and Milan is #2.

Gosh, if that interview is true, why is he even doing in Milan?
Supposedly AS (the spanish press) got that interview with Emerson. Need I say more?
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 04:19   #2111

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Why can't Real just ask for players that are surplus to Milan, I am sure we will say yes if thats the case.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 04:33   #2112

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Why can't Real just ask for players that are surplus to Milan, I am sure we will say yes if thats the case.
Because we have a tradition to keep: we ask for players that are surplus to them: Redondo, Ronaldo, Emerson. . .

Sometimes I even think that Emo works as an undercover agent for them
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--

Last edited by Nalx; 21-01-2009 at 04:35.
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 06:08   #2113

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx View Post
Because we have a tradition to keep: we ask for players that are surplus to them: Redondo, Ronaldo, Emerson. . .

Sometimes I even think that Emo works as an undercover agent for them


About Maldini, he sure isn't as other players ... I don't know any other defender still able, at his age, to play like he does. Of course, it's not anymore our Maldini from the best years, but who cares, it's his last season, and it's good to see him playing (even if sometimes I'm angry to see Favalli-Maldini together lol).

Legends never die !!

About Favalli, as I mentionned him, is it just an impression or does he play better each year ? He never was a great nor a very good defender in his career, but he did some good things last year and does still better this year ... we should keep him until he is 50, he'll maybe be a WC defender !!
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 06:52   #2114

Ceceves

Registered User
 
Ceceves's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Ceceves is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
About Favalli, as I mentionned him, is it just an impression or does he play better each year ? He never was a great nor a very good defender in his career, but he did some good things last year and does still better this year ... we should keep him until he is 50, he'll maybe be a WC defender !!
Be careful, you know you shouldn't even kid about that what if Galliani here's it? He'll offer Favalli a new deal until 2013, like Kaká's

But that being said, I agree: Favalli has actually put in some good performances this season
Ceceves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 07:00   #2115

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Well, Favalli is keeping things simple due to his exp and he plays positional defense instead of movment defense. Which as long as the other team does not have creative attacker, he will be fine, but when it is one on one or against counter, Favalli will suffer.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
calcio, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.