AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-01-2009, 22:55   #16

ELiTEE

Registered User
 
ELiTEE's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Fave Players: boban, Weah, SHEVA, Stam, BA
ELiTEE is on a distinguished road
Didnt marek get red card last game
ELiTEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2009, 23:41   #17

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
yeah Marek is suspended for the next game
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 00:40   #18

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Abbiati has been good for us no doubt about that, bue I will tell you this. If you take a closer look at the games Dida played he has been very imoressive, he made some great saves, and if Abiatti wasnt this good by now he would be sitting on the bench. Dida is doing well, I would not be surpires to see Dida back as number one, but again I'm saying Abiatti has been good so far, lets hope he continues like this.

About the game. These are the ****ers that took precious point from San Siro from us. Players should be motivated to destroy them because of those points they took from us. I expect a beating of this Bologna team. REVENGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Also there should be no problem because of MArek having the red card. Antonini will be a great sub and he will do good I;m sure.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<

Last edited by Bosniaco; 23-01-2009 at 00:43.
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 00:42   #19

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
I am quite sure that we would win this one, even though Bologna's recent record has been outrageously good. It is time to stop them, and they will stop.

And Dev, don't mind that dude Dutchie-Milan. I was surprised to see that he wasn't banned after all those vile things he said about Milan, but then someone told me about that "story". I guess you never know that maybe soon his password would be stolen again, if you know what I mean.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 01:06   #20

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
R80 is out with a flu.. might not play.
I hope Ancelotti starts with 2 strikers like Mrki said and benches Seedorf.

-------------Abbiati----------------
Antonini--Maldini--Favalli--Antonini--
Becks/Flamini----Pirlo---Ambro--------
-------------Kaka------------------
--------Pato-------Inzaghi-------
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
boring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 02:23   #21

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
R80 is still sick? He has been suffering from illness for the past two weeks and training has been very inconsistent; no wonder why he was on the bench for last game and now it's going to be out for this game aswell.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 04:09   #22

bLOND !-,-!

Registered User
 
bLOND !-,-!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
bLOND !-,-! is an unknown quantity at this point
my opinion is that pippo must be in first 11 , this is probably one of his last seasons , we must use him while we still can... he is still the same like before, he showed that on hannover game, and before, like in portsmouth game....
he really can score evereything without running and creating his own chances (like pato does) , so pato - inzaghi is a great combination, the best possible, much better than kaka-pato-R80, , pato inzaghi, and kaka behind them, the best possible way... why? because kaka is all alone on playmaker position, (he has all this space for only him to use it ; and he doesn't have ronaldinho to bother him ) , and we have 2 strikers, which is much better offensive way of tactic , and these 2 strikers are totally different, pato is 19 year old kid who is in great shape, who can run, dribble, and pretty much, do everything, he can also assist, and the other striker is 35 year old experience score, and also the best scorer in history of uefa, and i would say, he scores lucky goals, and he can score even with his shoulder, and the fact that he is 35 doesn't matter, because for his style of playing u don't need to be young !,
so i would say that we use inzaghi for this 2 more seasons (he has contract for 2 more seasons, right?) than he will probably go to retirement, i dont think that he will ask a new contract with 37 or 38 years ?
bLOND !-,-! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 06:26   #23

Ceceves

Registered User
 
Ceceves's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Ceceves is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by boring View Post
R80 is out with a flu.. might not play.
I hope Ancelotti starts with 2 strikers like Mrki said and benches Seedorf.

-------------Abbiati----------------
Antonini--Maldini--Favalli--Antonini--
Becks/Flamini----Pirlo---Ambro--------
-------------Kaka------------------
--------Pato-------Inzaghi-------
Don't tell me we signed another relative of one of our players!

Other than that, I completely agree on your formation, I just hope Carletto does too.
Ceceves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 07:03   #24

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
^^ I hear his brother is the new Alves

I think Carlo will start the same line up as the last game. I just hope Flamini doesn't get rejected by Carlo like Gourcuff. Must be annoying for him to sit on the bench while Mr. Fancypants gets a start.
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
boring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 07:59   #25

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco View Post
Abbiati has been good for us no doubt about that, bue I will tell you this. If you take a closer look at the games Dida played he has been very imoressive, he made some great saves, and if Abiatti wasnt this good by now he would be sitting on the bench. Dida is doing well, I would not be surpires to see Dida back as number one, but again I'm saying Abiatti has been good so far, lets hope he continues like this.
About Dida, even if he plays well, we can't play with a depressed GK anymore ?! He doesn't give any confidence to his partners, even after 10 saves because of his face who seems to say "I'm unhappy to have to save you guys !!" or "why can't I sleep on the bench ?" or "I'm angry, I don't want to work" ... of course, I'm just joking here but Abbiati shows motivation, what Dida doesn't do.
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 08:00   #26

rinogattuso

Registered User
 
rinogattuso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
rinogattuso is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by boring View Post
^^ I hear his brother is the new Alves

I think Carlo will start the same line up as the last game. I just hope Flamini doesn't get rejected by Carlo like Gourcuff. Must be annoying for him to sit on the bench while Mr. Fancypants gets a start.
I think that 105 000 euros per week is perfect reason that sit on bench whith smile..
rinogattuso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 08:03   #27

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinogattuso View Post
I think that 105 000 euros per week is perfect reason that sit on bench whith smile..
Especially with Flamini ... as he clearly left Arsenal for money (and has chosen us for money AND prestige).
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 09:57   #28

Dutchie-Milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
Dutchie-Milan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong View Post
I am quite sure that we would win this one, even though Bologna's recent record has been outrageously good. It is time to stop them, and they will stop.

And Dev, don't mind that dude Dutchie-Milan. I was surprised to see that he wasn't banned after all those vile things he said about Milan, but then someone told me about that "story". I guess you never know that maybe soon his password would be stolen again, if you know what I mean.
I my god how do you found out about it,youre the new Sherlock Holmes......please go bother someone else....
Dutchie-Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 09:59   #29

Dutchie-Milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
Dutchie-Milan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktop View Post
Not true. Go back to last weekend, for starters.
Ehmmm...i did saw the Viola game and what i saw was that Abbiati saved our asses with that save in the second half on Montolivo's shot.....So you are using the wrong examples....And probably you are refering to that 'foul' he made on Jovetic but that was not a foul because he clearly went for the ball....

Abbiati is good,end of discussion.
Dutchie-Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 11:29   #30

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Especially with Flamini ... as he clearly left Arsenal for money (and has chosen us for money AND prestige).
So did Kaka, Silva, etc when they moved to Milan.

The most important thing that they moved to a bigger club (to Milan) compare to their past club. Wether it's about money or other no one can know except the players.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.