AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-01-2009, 13:59   #1

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Lazio v Milan - Feb 1st - 19:30 hrs

With barely a moment to catch our breath, we're plunged straight into action again with a tricky tie away to Lazio.

With the side apparently 'tired' according to Ancelotti and with injuries & suspensions, this could be an awkward encounter. However, Lazio are having an equally tough time with some heavy defeats lately. With the home fans storming a Lazio training session recently, their players dare not let their supporters down again and will find an extra energy for fear of what might happen if they play as badly again.

For us Maldini & Flamini are suspended, while Foggia & Lichtsteiner are banned for Lazio. With Beckham going off injured against Genoa, we'll have to see if he can make it in time to play some part in this match. Plus i'm sure there'll be a few others with bumps and bruises that could miss this match.

Dare we dream that Mattioni could play some part in this game? Maybe miracles can happen and he could be ready for Sunday.

Assuming all are fit and Bonera, Kaladze, Borriello are still unavailable, i'd go with:

--------------------Abbiati------------------
--Zambrotta---Senderos---Favalli---Antonini--
--Beckham/Ambrosini--Pirlo--Jankulovski------
-----------------------Ronaldinho--------------
-----------------Kaka--------------------------
--------------------Pato-----------------------


As for the subs, well take your pick from these players:

Dida, Kalac, Mattioni? Darmian, Strasser, Cardaccio, Emerson, Beckham/Ambrosini, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Shevchenko

I'd rest Seedorf and if both Beckham & Ambrosini don't make it, i'd play Strasser. Should be a good match, lets hope we get the 3 points!
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2009, 14:47   #2

bLOND !-,-!

Registered User
 
bLOND !-,-!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
bLOND !-,-! is an unknown quantity at this point
assuming that unavailable players will be: beckham, gattuso, flamini, bonera, maldini,kaladze,nesta, boriello.....

I would rather go with this formation:

abbiati

antonini-senderos-favalli-zambro (antonini is much better on right side)

ambrosini-pirlo-jankulovski

kaka

pato-inzaghi/ronaldinho(but ronaldinho on striker position,same position like inzaghi would play, and not on offensive midfielder position ,which is same position as kaka)

but, knowing carlo, he will play like this :

abbiati

zambro-senderos-favalli-jankulovski

seedorf-pirlo-ambrosini

kaka-R80

pato

..............
1.substitute (around 65.min) = seedorf out, emerson in
2.substitute (around 75.min) = pato out, cardacio in
3.substitute (around 94.min) = kaka out, inzaghi in (ofcourse, it will be too late for inzaghi to score with only 24 seconds left to play)
bLOND !-,-! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2009, 18:51   #3

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
At the rate our "tired" side is going, I would be happy with a point in Rome.

That said, we should have the class, and form to beat Lazio, even with key players out.

Lets see.

FORZA MIIIIIIILAN!!

I say drop Seedorf, and play R80. Hope Ambrosini is fit.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2009, 19:38   #4

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
I hope Seedorf scores a hattrick
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2009, 20:14   #5

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
beckham is a must !
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2009, 20:28   #6

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano View Post
I hope Seedorf scores a hattrick
plus 2 assists to please his secret admirer
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2009, 21:26   #7

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
yeah.. so man city attracted to spend money on this guy at this remaining transfer window
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 00:06   #8

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachtot View Post
beckham is a must !
He is injured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachtot View Post
yeah.. so man city attracted to spend money on this guy at this remaining transfer window
that would be nice. 30 million would surely shut me up, or 3 million, please? And take Ancelotti and Senderos and Emerson please.

The rest I don't mind, including Kalac, Dida, Favalli... I don't mind.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 00:23   #9

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
I heard that Mattioni is finally available. He was just registered but I am not sure Ancelotti would dare to play him.

Also, I heard that Bonera is back, so hopefully he would partner with Favalli.

And we definitely should stop playing Janku as a LB. He is a disaster there, yet he is such a gem when he plays LM.

And Favalli should never play LB again either. He is fine as CB, a position that doesn't cripple him due to his lack of speed.

And Senderos should never play. Period. If it was up to me, we should send him back to Arsenal (I heard that we could still that by the end of this month? not that we would do that, but still.) That would save ourselves at least half a season's salary and half a season's nightmare.

Seedorf should not play every match. He seems to still have something in him, and kaka' seems to enjoy and benefit from his presence. But Seedorf is such a lazy ass, unmotivated. I say play him one game out of every 3 and see whether it helps pumping him up. If not, send him away. It is so embarrassing that the No.10 of any team would be booed by their own fans.

Pato should never be subbed. His speed is such a weapon even when he is standing still. I don't get it why he would be replaced (always) by Ronaldinho. They aren't even alike. Stupid Carlo.

Ambrosini seems to be on the downhill, and I miss Gattuso dearly.

What's wrong with Ancelotti? cant' he see all these simple things that are such no-brainers to even amateurs like us? I have always supported him in the past years, but this season I think he's finally lost it.

I hope that we would win against Lazio, a team that always seems to bring us luck whenever we need it. But I suppose that we can't count on that either considering that we just drew at home against a weak team like Genoa (I know they are ranked no.4 now, but still, they are an inferior team) and played with no teeth and no ball which is very humiliating.

Stupid Carlo and Forza Milan.
__________________
FORZA MILAN

Last edited by Xudong; 30-01-2009 at 00:26.
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 02:11   #10

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong View Post
I heard that Mattioni is finally available. He was just registered but I am not sure Ancelotti would dare to play him.
where did you read that?
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 02:49   #11

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong
He is injured.
ohh no.. my idol being injured. source pls !
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 06:16   #12

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
I died from laughter when I saw MArek holding his ghand up for offside at one point of the 1st half vs Genova, and he was the one that was disturbing the offside line

But I rate Marek as a midfielder highly as he has tremendous running capacity and can hold the rithm for 90min. And he is a fighter with big heart, but he is not a defender...

We'll see: Abbiatti-Zambro-Senderos-Favalli-MArek-Pirlo-Ambro-Seedorf-Kaka'-Dinho-APto.

Tired side will now play its 5th game in same lineup (90%) and then its Reggina ( Milan II, its an easy one ) and then derby.

We need 3 wins in a row and we are at -5. Its possible, but pleeeease ATTACK LAZIO!! ot the love of god stop being stupid Ancelotti and play man's football. We runs them like a scared old lady...

Also I hope we can play Bonera not Senderos as Senderos is FAR too slow for ALzio tridente, but we'll see.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 08:05   #13

Dutchie-Milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
Dutchie-Milan is on a distinguished road
Lazio in in a very poor form,they are really playing humiliating football,even Cagliari trashed them with 1-4 in Stadio Olimpico.

This is a must win,Inter will not drop points against a weak side like Torino,we have to win this and we can.

Beckham isnt injured,so insert him in your line ups.He will make it because against Genoa he only had some small muscular problems according to Carlo,so he should be there,also Bonera is going to make his comeback i think.

I really hope we win,we always win against Lazio,last year we gave them 1-5 in their face.

Pato do it for us!
Dutchie-Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 08:12   #14

TSHI

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2009
Location: Belgium
TSHI is on a distinguished road
Do we already have any ideas about the composition ?

Who will bench ??

I think that he wldn't dare putting R80 on bench again ....R80 saved our ass during the first part of the Calcio !!

Hoping Sheva is useless !!!

Does Carlo already gave reasons about Sheva ??
TSHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 09:29   #15

idowu

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2008
idowu is on a distinguished road
i was hoping is gonna be a great match against lazio cause after the defeat 2-1 in the copper italia cup we lost so i believe we are going to make revenge of that and i also believe that my boys wont lay a disappointment to me and my club.For it to be much better i would rather like my formation to be abbiati antonini favalli maldini zambrotta pirlo jankulovski seedorf kaka and little pato cause i believe pato is gonna score more goals for ac milan HEROES NEVER DIE
idowu is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.