AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 17:04   #136

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
Yes, Carlo learns from his mistakes. His only weakness, in my opinion, is a fatal cowardice that arises when **** hits the fan. He isn't a gambler like Mourinho. Sometimes Mourinho overplays his hand and loses when he could draw, but Ancelotti rarely takes chances like Jose.

Other than that, Carlo has built a world class side that has remained incredibly consistent and original. Had it not been for the injuries this year we would be 6 points ahead, not behind.

I am getting a little worried about R80, though.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 17:10   #137

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
Yes, Carlo learns from his mistakes. His only weakness, in my opinion, is a fatal cowardice that arises when **** hits the fan. He isn't a gambler like Mourinho. Sometimes Mourinho overplays his hand and loses when he could draw, but Ancelotti rarely takes chances like Jose.

Other than that, Carlo has built a world class side that has remained incredibly consistent and original. Had it not been for the injuries this year we would be 6 points ahead, not behind.

I am getting a little worried about R80, though.

OMG dude!!omg!!i didnt know they still existed fans with these opinios!!omg!!
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 17:11   #138

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese View Post
by the way A$$hole we are milan lovers not anchelotti's haters, milan belongs to the fans not to anchelotti, seedorf...etc. after all they are employees, and when your employess doesn't deliver the way he should, you can take the proper action... capiche?
O RILI? Then why is there so much more focus on bashing Carlo rather than discussing Milan?
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 17:12   #139

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese View Post
seedorf was what??? are for real the best he does was losing the ball, his assist was a mistake, he should have lost the ball.

regarding anchelotti, he did nothing special, lazio gave us the match by defending high. which left them vunerable on fast break...

by the way A$$hole we are milan lovers not anchelotti's haters, milan belongs to the fans not to anchelotti, seedorf...etc. after all they are employees, and when your employess doesn't deliver the way he should, you can take the proper action... capiche?
A$$hole? Are you implying I crap money or something?

Sure, we all love Milan, otherwise we wouldn't be wasting our time here. What I hate is the reflexive action of blaming the coach for everything. The stability in the team over the past few years (almost a decade now, wow) is a great asset. We don't want to go back the pre-carlo days of drifting from one coach to another, with each one starting his own style only to have it inherited by his successor and so on. We're doing great right now, and its only a matter of time that we'll be back in the Champions League with Thiago Silva and Nesta.

Seedorf did well this game to control the tempo and also defended better than usual. I don't know what you're expecting him to do, but he's doing what I expect of him.

I don't see the players as employees. I see them as part of a family, of which I am a part of too. I can see the players love the team as much as I do.

Kis omik, ya ga7ba, be cool.


Edit: Also, the other thing I hate about some fans here is their whole youth fetish. If Darmian, Flamini, Felipe, Gourcuff, or whoever are actually good enough to play, they'd play. Pato is doing fine.

Last edited by brk; 01-02-2009 at 17:16.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 17:13   #140

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
Yes, Carlo learns from his mistakes. His only weakness, in my opinion, is a fatal cowardice that arises when **** hits the fan. He isn't a gambler like Mourinho. Sometimes Mourinho overplays his hand and loses when he could draw, but Ancelotti rarely takes chances like Jose.

Other than that, Carlo has built a world class side that has remained incredibly consistent and original. Had it not been for the injuries this year we would be 6 points ahead, not behind.

I am getting a little worried about R80, though.
FFS Stop it. your words are uglier than your avatar,
if this donkey can learn anchelotti would learn.
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 17:15   #141

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese View Post
FFS Stop it. your words are uglier than your avatar,
if this donkey can learn anchelotti would learn.
Brilliant message.. You can really see how intelligence shines through this one..!
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 17:17   #142

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
Kis omik, ya ga7ba, be cool.
WTF why you are swearing at me
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 17:18   #143

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
“there is room for everyone at the rendezvous of victory"- Aime Cesaire

Guys, relax. We won. It seems like I just walked into the aftermath of Istanbul.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 17:18   #144

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
Edit: Also, the other thing I hate about some fans here is their whole youth fetish. If Darmian, Flamini, Felipe, Gourcuff, or whoever are actually good enough to play, they'd play. Pato is doing fine.
OMG, thank you!!!
you are totally making my day... make sure to turn your shields on - there is a stream of crap coming your way form MILAN FANS WHO KNOW WHAT DEY R TOKING ABOUT!!!
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 17:20   #145

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Oh ... he registered ... and he says I adviced him to do so ...

So, about the game, for me, an average game, we should have killed the game earlier, especially with this kind of Lazio in front of us ... anyway, 3 points, we're back at the second position, 6 points from Inter, the Scudetto race will be hard but we're going to do it !!

About Lazio, so we won 8-1 against this team in Serie A (wow, we destroyed them lol), and it's them who eliminated us from the Italian Cup ?! Argh ...

PS: There are more and more insults on this forum (as well as on the chat) ... guy, try to be polite, MM is a great place, we're all Milan fans, we can respect each other even when we don't have the same opinion !! Noone knows everything and has the truth ...

Last edited by GeoTav; 01-02-2009 at 17:27.
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 17:25   #146

rinogattuso

Registered User
 
rinogattuso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
rinogattuso is an unknown quantity at this point
welcome @Carlo_Ancelotti..

On some other lokal forum I had same nick That is product of those who constant hate our coach..

That type of people are first on MM when we drop points but when we play well,thay are simple disaper..
rinogattuso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 17:26   #147

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
The second goal was critical.

Senderos always looks confused for some reason. I don't know if I trust him back there, he's too slow and clumsly. Can't wait for anyone to partner Bonera.

Pato is getting a little overconfident, and i'm loving it. Kaka needs to start competing with him for style and speed. They're a real show.

Where would Gattuso fit in now? I want Becks to stay, and if he stays, I don't want him out of the starting 11.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 17:28   #148

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinogattuso View Post
That type of people are first on MM when we drop points but when we play well,thay are simple disaper..
No, I don't. Carlo didn't make same mistakes again and again like he did very often and costed us many points this season. So, credit must be given to him by not taking out the offensive players like he normally did.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 17:29   #149

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
No, I don't. Carlo didn't make same mistakes again and again like he did very often and costed us many points this season. So, credit must be given to him by not taking out the offensive players like he normally did.
I think you're one of the people who asked that for so long ... did you enjoy Darmian on the pitch ? lol
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 17:29   #150

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Oh ... he registered ... and he says I adviced him to do so ...

About Lazio, so we won 8-1 against this team in Serie A (wow, we destroyed them lol), and it's them who eliminated us from the Italian Cup ?! Argh ...
do take into account that back in the UEFA Cup we were in completely different form = no form VS. today's match = decent form... Hope we improve from now on.

p.s. be cool, i am just playing the only person i hate here is Gourcuff08 O_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinogattuso View Post
welcome @Carlo_Ancelotti..

On some other lokal forum I had same nick That is product of those who constant hate our coach..

That type of people are first on MM when we drop points but when we play well,thay are simple disaper..
nice to know i am not alone in my noble cause!
honor! glory! victory! argh....1!!!!
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.