AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 17:35   #151

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlo_Ancelotti View Post
do take into account that back in the UEFA Cup we were in completely different form = no form VS. today's match = decent form... Hope we improve from now on.

p.s. be cool, i am just playing the only person i hate here is Gourcuff08 O_O



nice to know i am not alone in my noble cause!
honor! glory! victory! argh....1!!!!
Who is Gourcuff08 ?! Never saw him on MM !!

About our coach, I don't like to see all these posts of people bashing him at every single game ... but it seems like there are new people who are going to defend him (still more than what I did in the past ) in the next few weeks and months.

Actually, what is weird is that we win games by playing not so well ... it's very encouraging, even if I said exactly the same thing when we won all these games in a row in the first half of the season: I mentionned the fact that to be champions, we would need to improve our way to play.
What I notice is that we still play averagely/poorly (even if again, we win), the difference right now is Pato who is in an amazing form.

And avbout the Italian Cup, this competition is useless anyway ... it was just an interrogation about our opponent !!
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 17:42   #152

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Who is Gourcuff08 ?! Never saw him on MM !!

About our coach, I don't like to see all these posts of people bashing him at every single game ... but it seems like there are new people who are going to defend him (still more than what I did in the past ) in the next few weeks and months.

Actually, what is weird is that we win games by playing not so well ... it's very encouraging, even if I said exactly the same thing when we won all these games in a row in the first half of the season: I mentionned the fact that to be champions, we would need to improve our way to play.
What I notice is that we still play averagely/poorly (even if again, we win), the difference right now is Pato who is in an amazing form.

And avbout the Italian Cup, this competition is useless anyway ... it was just an interrogation about our opponent !!
I hate every Gourcuff fanboy who envisions him as a kaka substitute!

I watched every milan game this season and I can say that with a certain amount of ups and downs we are improving! When watching the games people must take into account the performance and not only the score board..

The expectations for Carlo are crazy - everytime we lose a game the chat gets flooded with EXPERTS who say "IT"S ALL BECAUSE OF SUBSTITUTING PATO! (("
We did enough to be in the 2nd spot. Try to control yourselves when we lose / if we lose
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 17:47   #153

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
Carlo does make mistakes, but so does every manager. That doesn't mean he's not brilliant. Its not easy creating a working system with such unorthodox players as Pirlo, Beckham and Seedorf and still manage to make it beautiful. We're not a boring 442 forcing long balls to a big man up front hoping for something to happen. I enjoy watching Ambrosini, Janku and Seedorf exchange intricate passes down the left flank. I enjoy watching Pirlo dummy left then right and flick the ball long to Zambro. We have character. Not every team does.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 17:50   #154

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
Carlo does make mistakes, but so does every manager. That doesn't mean he's not brilliant. Its not easy creating a working system with such unorthodox players as Pirlo, Beckham and Seedorf and still manage to make it beautiful. We're not a boring 442 forcing long balls to a big man up front hoping for something to happen. I enjoy watching Ambrosini, Janku and Seedorf exchange intricate passes down the left flank. I enjoy watching Pirlo dummy left then right and flick the ball long to Zambro. We have character. Not every team does.
Reading your post, I thought about Inter ... don't know why !!

Maicon or Santon (Maxwell is injured ?? If not, let's try to buy this guy if Inter prefers Santon ...) dribble, they have two solutions: giving to Ibra, or trying to dribble even more.

How to summarize Inter ...
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 17:52   #155

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Reading your post, I thought about Inter ... don't know why !!

Maicon or Santon (Maxwell is injured ?? If not, let's try to buy this guy if Inter prefers Santon ...) dribble, they have two solutions: giving to Ibra, or trying to dribble even more.

How to summarize Inter ...
jeezus guys... let's not mention MERDA on a night like this
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 17:53   #156

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
I was actually describing Inter. I was going to write 'forcing long balls to a big Swede up front'.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 18:31   #157

prle

Registered User
 
prle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Sarajevo,BiH
prle is on a distinguished road
if it was up to me carlo would be gone after cl loss to depor 4-0!!!!!
__________________
u can fight us u won`t like us and your body will betray u lay down and die like all the others!!!!
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!
prle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 18:52   #158

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinogattuso View Post
welcome @Carlo_Ancelotti..

On some other lokal forum I had same nick That is product of those who constant hate our coach..

That type of people are first on MM when we drop points but when we play well,thay are simple disaper..
Hey be fair and talk to me directly. You know well I was out on handball...

Geo Tav,congrats for the title, it was deserved. My handshake goes to France.

Carlo did what he does always today, the lineup was the same, the tactics were the same. The game was decide by an offside goal before which we didnt play well. In the second half we played GREAT and played the way Milan needs to play when we are up front - keep playing!

And what should we do when a coach makes NORMAL changes and normal tactics once in 5 games?? Procmale him god? He is a coach of ac milan, not reggina. He needs to be brilliant, and not a coach becouse of whom we celebrate when there are no cardinal mistakes from the bench after every game.

Well done Carlo for today and Milan! now at -6 we must win in the derby and then go for all of it. Enough with defensive football and lets keep playing like we can - attack.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 18:54   #159

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlo_Ancelotti View Post
We did enough to be in the 2nd spot.
Giancarlo if you dont see the problem in your sentence then noone can halp you...

EDIT:

now vs Reggina we MUST rotate, we palyed too much with the same 11. Dinho, Antonini, Flamini must play.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau

Last edited by mrki; 01-02-2009 at 19:11.
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 20:25   #160

ginoformaggino

Registered User
 
ginoformaggino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: padova
ginoformaggino is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Carlo did what he does always today, the lineup was the same, the tactics were the same. The game was decide by an offside goal before which we didnt play well.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? I am sure, and when I say sure I'm really sure, it is a legal goal, absolutely legal
and other two times Pato has been stopped by incorrect whistles for inexistent offside.

During the first 30 minutes, a colourless Milan only waited for a poor Lazio, then a marvellous assist for our rocket duck changed everything.
Senderos, the worst, was not so sure because of his pace.
He lost his man too many times but he also made a great block, with Kaką, on Siviglia to permit Ambro's header.
Pato is a player I like more and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
And what should we do when a coach makes NORMAL changes and normal tactics once in 5 games?? Procmale him god? He is a coach of ac milan, not reggina. He needs to be brilliant, and not a coach becouse of whom we celebrate when there are no cardinal mistakes from the bench after every game.
I like your way to see football, even if sometimes I disagree, because I feel the passion inside you.
I think that the same team against Genoa - except for our central defense pair -, yesterday night played a good game,
the only difference between Genoa and Lazio games was that against Genoa we spended too much in the first half.
So, also the wrong Pato substitution for R80, is not to be considered as the original sin, you should have replaced 5 men.
Ok, it is a mistake to change a forward, our only dangerous, with a dead man walking, anyway I want to see the glass half full, ok?!

Yes, it's cold at 6 below ZERO, but you should also remember that Emerson hasn't played, so it's another big step forward isn't it?
Then, Mou's crying circus has to thank referee once again because Burdisso goal was illegal, he committed a clear foul on the Toro keeper.
ginoformaggino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 20:32   #161

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
The biggest game during the next two weeks is not the derby, but the game against Reggina. I am more worried about Milan's mental approach for this game than the derby.

@ginoformaggino--slow indeed. Senderos got outpaced by Zarate on every turn!
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:57   #162

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Giancarlo if you dont see the problem in your sentence then noone can halp you...
you forgot to put on your glasses. don't ask how i know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
EDIT:
now vs Reggina we MUST rotate, we palyed too much with the same 11. Dinho, Antonini, Flamini must play.
OMG!! REVEAL SUM MOAR OF DA SECRET MILAN TACTICZ PLZ! !!
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:00   #163

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
The game was decide by an offside goal before which we didnt play well.
O RILI? you must find those glasses dude, you are an embarassment....
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:45   #164

bLOND !-,-!

Registered User
 
bLOND !-,-!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
bLOND !-,-! is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Giancarlo if you dont see the problem in your sentence then noone can halp you...

EDIT:

now vs Reggina we MUST rotate, we palyed too much with the same 11. Dinho, Antonini, Flamini must play.
i think that carlo will do exactly the same ! it's the only logical reason why dinho didn't play , ...
and maybe carlo has some plans with inzaghi too, who also didn't play ... i think that for reggina game , flamini will play instead beckham, antonini instead zambrotta, and R80 instead seedorf...
we must save our best players for the derby (zambro,beckham) and seedorf has been playing really too much lately, and he is old, so , that's just a little bit too much for him... he must be resting
bLOND !-,-! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:51   #165

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Yihaa.. beckham with 2 assists and 1 chip pass to pato to broke lazio offside trap which unfortunately couldnt coverted to his 2nd goal

beckham

meanwhile, senderos was awful last night
get fooled, outrunned and missed set up for offside trap
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...

Last edited by Peachtot; 02-02-2009 at 03:55. Reason: forget to complain our player
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.