AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 05:49   #181

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
If mrki is the Carlo haters (one who hates Carlo) then you must be the pedophiles, right?
I am the black wizards.
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:53   #182

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlo_Ancelotti View Post
I am the black wizards.
Are you really Giancarlo?

If yes, congratulations! Your post was on goal.crap's article. That is cool.

ps : I mean this seriously, not a joke
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:56   #183

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Are you really Giancarlo?
omg... is this some kind of contagious group schizophrenia?
you are delirious my dear!
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:03   #184

MLM

Registered User
 
MLM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: J-Town
Fave Players: Grande Capitano
MLM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Are you really Giancarlo?

If yes, congratulations! Your post was on goal.crap's article. That is cool.

ps : I mean this seriously, not a joke
I think he isnt though I have to admit that he has quite potential to become Giancarlo ^^
__________________
Milan Forever
MLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:05   #185

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlo_Ancelotti View Post
omg... is this some kind of contagious group schizophrenia?
you are delirious my dear!
If you are not, just say you are not him. I meant it seriously. I don't have problem with him, I just only want to say that it's cool to see his post in goal.crap's article.

If you are not him, then it's ok. I was only asking, not making a statement.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:10   #186

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Siregar can you pleeeeeease give me a link to Giancarlo's post??? PLEASE, I want to seet that hahahaha! Giancarlo the man!! buahahaha....
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:10   #187

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
If you are not, just say you are not him. I meant it seriously. I don't have problem with him, I just only want to say that it's cool to see his post in goal.crap's article.

If you are not him, then it's ok. I was only asking, not making a statement.
I am not Giancarlo.
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:14   #188

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Siregar can you pleeeeeease give me a link to Giancarlo's post??? PLEASE, I want to seet that hahahaha! Giancarlo the man!! buahahaha....
Hmm... I don't know if you have problem with him or not.

But by the way, I don't know where is the arcticle now. If I remember it correctly, the article was about the management of Milan with respect of Kaka's transfer or Milan's transfer. And goal.crap put Giancarlo's opinion as one of other opinions in their article (about 2-5 opinions on that article).
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:14   #189

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlo_Ancelotti View Post
I am not Giancarlo.
Oh ok. Thank you for giving me an answer.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:19   #190

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Hmm... I don't know if you have problem with him or not.
hehe, the man is a clown, you cant have problems with clowns. You can only laugh...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:04   #191

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
GianCarlo was kool in his own ways. He did got on my nerves when he was stating Brocchi(before we sold him to Lazio) was a much better player than Gourcuff/Sammarco/Abate.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:08   #192

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
mrki and siregar stop replying to the new kid on the block.. it's pointless.. you should know better.
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
boring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:14   #193

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
One thing about Beckham.. he played well but certainly couldve contributed defensively more than he did.. Seedorf had to constantly track back up to the defensive third since Beckham wasn't doing enough.. good to see him play well.. hope we don't get dependent on him.
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
boring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:15   #194

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
We defended very deep against Genoa in the second half, afraid that if Maldini and Favalli were too high up, they wouldn't have the pace to track back against counters. With Lazio, noticing that they were trying to pressure us as high up as they can, with all their midfielders pressing on Zambro, Janku, Pirlo and Seedorf, we played longer balls and more horizontally to tire them out. The first half was all about getting them as tired as possible, Pato was playing as a winger.

The biggest difference was not trying to consolidate the game at 2-0 by taking off Pato or Kaka and playing a 532, as we did late with Genoa. Making the same mistake would have meant inviting Lazio to pressure us, having them gain confidence, and maybe score a goal to make it 2-1 with ten minutes to go. That would be making the same mistake. He didn't do that, and he deserves credit for that.
Lazio pressed in the first half and pushed us fairly deep. The second half was different, we simply scored the early goal which completely killed them off, so they never really put us under any pressure even if they did try to push forward, which meant they were easy targets on the counter. It wasn't simply a case of us wearing them down physically, but mentally they were left for dead after the second goal, looking extremely frustrated and clueless when moving forward. This is why we weren't under the pressure we had against Genoa. At 1-0 Genoa pushed for an equaliser very hard and we didn't manage it well. Against Lazio at 2-0, they were already finished, so we never had to try and manage the kind of pressure we faced with Genoa.

The fact Carlo didn't make the same mistakes as he did against Genoa isn't praiseworthy. The way he managed the Genoa game was terrible, and trying to secure the win the way he did isn't a feature in the modern game. Against Lazio he was under no pressure whatsoever to make changes, he simply left things as they were and let the game play out. That's hardly a smart tactical move, as anyone watching could see Lazio weren't getting anywhere in the match. In fact, one could argue it's questionable decision making by him considering the fact he blamed tiredness as part of the Genoa result. If the side is tired, why wait until around the 80th minute to make your changes, rather than giving a run out to a fresh pair of legs earlier on. Personally I don't buy the tiredness excuse, so I won't question the lack of changes.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:21   #195

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
It wasn't simply a case of us wearing them down physically, but mentally they were left for dead after the second goal, looking extremely frustrated and clueless when moving forward. This is why we weren't under the pressure we had against Genoa.
erm.... I respectfully disagree. In the 2nd half there was a number of serious threats from Lazio which could have leveled the scoreline. Maybe Genoa had more chances than Lazio, but that doesn't justify your point.

And again, football is not a cooking recipe. You cannot say "if he subbed Seedorf instead of Pato we would have won". You don't know. And you cannot know because there was only one way to find out. In fact Genoa put us under serious pressure even before any subs were made. Ringing any bells?
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.