AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 10:16   #2401

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
We all want discussions and busy forums but can it please not include insults, veiled references to such and the likes?

Thanx
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:24   #2402

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
We all want discussions and busy forums but can it please not include insults, veiled references to such and the likes?

Thanx
I have been on the forum for a couple of days and it's a great community.
I am trying to be reasonable and contribute only to the subject.

However, you must agree that comment was a product of imagination going wild.
if we all start predicting future on here - this forum will become a goal.com.
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:41   #2403

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I doubt Milan will sell Flamini just so that Beckham will stay. And quite frankly,Ireally think Seedorf will begin to play less simply b/c he is not performing. Lastly, Yoann will come back, as Galli and Berlu do not want to look stupid for letting Yoann go for 15M as he is really becoming the next ZZ.
I really think Seedorf will leave after this season, as he is really useless on the pitch. As for Carlo, he might leave if the right coach comes along for Milan.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:43   #2404

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
What I really hope is Sanderous to not do well as he really sucks and is completely useless as a CB
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:00   #2405

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlo_Ancelotti View Post
I have been on the forum for a couple of days and it's a great community.
I am trying to be reasonable and contribute only to the subject.

However, you must agree that comment was a product of imagination going wild.
if we all start predicting future on here - this forum will become a goal.com.
We can all have opinions and that's one of the reasons we are here. In general and not just you...no matter how unbelievable the post is please try to think about the wording of replies a bit.
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:06   #2406

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
What I really hope is Sanderous to not do well as he really sucks and is completely useless as a CB
If some sort of team planning is being done he can fit in some capacity and can handle it in my opinion. For example, I mean if there is a clear plan on how to attempt to replace Maldini, loaning a defender to see how it works out is not a plan in my opinion, that's the kind of stuff I mean.
To me sometimes it doesn't look like there is as much planning as there should but of course many will say I am silly and of course there is
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:15   #2407

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
What I really hope is Sanderous to not do well as he really sucks and is completely useless as a CB
gallian himself has answered you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galliani
On February 23 it will be 23 years that I'm a general manager of Milan and I learnt one thing: the destiny of a director is tied to the motivations of the player more than how he works. If Senderos arrives and breaks a toe and then finds difficulty he is a bad purchase, if Beckham arrives and adapts himself better than expected, then I'm a genius: I don't think that it's true the first sentence and neither the second."
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:30   #2408

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlo_Ancelotti View Post
I have been on the forum for a couple of days and it's a great community.
I am trying to be reasonable and contribute only to the subject.

However, you must agree that comment was a product of imagination going wild.
if we all start predicting future on here - this forum will become a goal.com.
you are insulting many people here, and you are in discussion with almost everyone. you're not the big genius you think you are, you should respect people's opinions! And if you disagree don't reply as a child but make proper arguments. thats whats a forum for, no?
Start predicting future, is it so crazy that people talk about the future of their beloved team? you cant be serious with that last comment
Filipéz 182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:35   #2409

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlo_Ancelotti View Post
all forums users beware, while reading the bolded part, the BS measurements hit critical level. for your safety avoid this post or at least don't take it seriously. k. thnx. bai.

p.s. BS is worse than being childish
Mark my words, gourcuff will be sold! Why do you think he will stay? He's no friend of carlo and seedorf is on his position. + we still have dinho for that position next to ricky. or do you want him in midfield. we have Pirlo who always plays, and max & rino as defensive mids. And beckham on the right. Theres no place for gourcuff with carlo as the manager.

whats so weird about the thing I said about flamini. the guy isnt playing, he is way too good to be on the bench. and I really wouldnt be surprised if we sold him.
Filipéz 182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:48   #2410

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
And if you disagree don't reply as a child but make proper arguments. thats whats a forum for, no?
in this life i am yet to figure out how to respond with a proper argument to the non-existing argument

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
Mark my words, gourcuff will be sold! Why do you think he will stay? He's no friend of carlo and seedorf is on his position. + we still have dinho for that position next to ricky. or do you want him in midfield. we have Pirlo who always plays, and max & rino as defensive mids. And beckham on the right. Theres no place for gourcuff with carlo as the manager.

whats so weird about the thing I said about flamini. the guy isnt playing, he is way too good to be on the bench. and I really wouldnt be surprised if we sold him.
in regards to gourcuff, i have already made myself clear, refer to the gourcuff thread, post #497 ..

regarding flamini you really have a valid point there ... wow... if only i have realized it earlier!
I have also made my own observation with the similar thinking process!
I am pretty sure we are buying Messi from Barca at the end of the season, you know why? The guy is playing as a starter all the time! By doing that they are covering up the fact that negotiations are ongoing in order not to anger the fans! Let's all praise the management and hope for a quick Messi arrival!
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:10   #2411

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
This guy is ridiculous.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:18   #2412

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlo_Ancelotti View Post
gallian himself has answered you
I recommend two things for you:

1.- Choose a different nickname.
The reason is that we can't make reference of you by listing the coach's name... too confusing... pick a name, send me a private message and we will change it for you.

2.- Stop trying to look smart by confronting everyone, and everything they say.
(Including this post of mine... I hope only for the PM with your new nickname)
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:46   #2413

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
lol someone just got pissed
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:50   #2414

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
one thing yoan can replace seedorf,but he cannot replace seedorfs role..lets not confuse these things they re tottaly different..

a team that would have kaka-yoan-flamini-rino pirlo/seedorf and 2 good full backs zambro one of them,would be young,experienced,fast passing,marking all over the field,totally balanced..imo it would be sth else,of course pato in front and lets not forget dinho or beckhs and marek that could come from the bench,or even rotate the system all season long..
i am not talking fantasy football,i am talking about our team as it is with yoan in..

of course NOT under ancelloti..

p.s. when i say we should change our coach,i dont mean getting rajkard donadoni etc,i mean by getting one of the best..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 13:19   #2415

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I. View Post
p.s. when i say we should change our coach,i dont mean getting rajkard donadoni etc,i mean by getting one of the best..
well indeed we need a change, but let us face it, there is no one out there and trust me the last thing milan needs is to gamble on a new coach,

in italy there are 3 coaches prandelli, spaletti and genoa's gasperini?

those guys are good domestically but no in europe, they are not comapred to anchelotti not a chance

and to bring a coach never coached in itay is a real gamble. mourinho is a living proof for that.

the only good candidate is guus hiddink but iam not sure about him he did ok agaist italian national team but the league and champions league are different
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
calcio, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.