AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 23:25   #2431

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
The stile of writing that I use, you comment on that? Who are you - Nietzsche? Ridiculous. I was thinking about realistic solutions for Milan, which were actually quite simple.
Nietzsche and Nihilism give me the heebie jeebies since I read '120 days of Sodom' by Sade.
Has anyone else noticed Wikipedia has huge extended articles on topics relating to psychology and philosophy?
Sorry for being off-topic.
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Last edited by boring; 04-02-2009 at 23:27.
boring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 00:38   #2432

will4li

Registered User
 
will4li's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: nanxun , china
Fave Players: kaka pirlo
will4li is on a distinguished road
I didnot watch the game last night against rangers. we played young guys.Does anyone be generous to offer some early overall evaluation about our new rightback mattioni?
__________________
ac mi is rolling

Last edited by will4li; 05-02-2009 at 01:01.
will4li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 02:49   #2433

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
We need 2 new sub-keepers. Dida & Kalac have to be moved on in the summer.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 02:55   #2434

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
If only they can be. "Milan is a family".

I'm glad that things back on track; thanks Sant and Reza.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 03:13   #2435

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by boring View Post
Nietzsche and Nihilism give me the heebie jeebies since I read '120 days of Sodom' by Sade.
Has anyone else noticed Wikipedia has huge extended articles on topics relating to psychology and philosophy?
Sorry for being off-topic.
I do not go there for that, but I look at it now.

If you really want to learn about it, I suggest articles on your native language, if you cant read German. Wikipedia is not a place for that, trust me
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 03:25   #2436

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Double post:

I have took myself some freedom and started a new thread "summer mercato 2009".

I hope its ok with you guys, and that we can all go there to start it.

Lets freeze this one. Kaka' stayed, we dont need it anymore
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 04:44   #2437

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
I do not go there for that, but I look at it now.

If you really want to learn about it, I suggest articles on your native language, if you cant read German. Wikipedia is not a place for that, trust me
Wikipedia is always right.
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 05:20   #2438

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Man City are desperate for a 'big name' and i think Ronaldinho is the best they can hope for at this moment.

The question is not if we should sell Ronaldinho, but should be, can Ronaldinho handle not being centre of attention? There are alot of egos in our team and his is obviously taking a battering while he's sat on the bench. I'm not so sure he'll put up with that on a long term basis, which raises the question, do we keep an unhappy player?

I would not keep him if he's going to be disruptive, the team must come first, but it would be unfortunate to sell him. If he does go then i think Suarez of Ajax would be a good replacement. Someone with pace, skill and goal scoring ability, though he's definitely not worth 40 million euros ... try 15. Plus we could throw in Seedorf as part of the deal! It's just a thought.

As for Beckham, sources today say he has a clause in his contract that allows him to leave LA Galaxy for nothing on November 30th. If this is the case, then i don't see why we should spend 30 million euros on him now! It would be good to have him for the remainder of the season, but it's not a necessity. Likewise we wouldn't miss him a great deal for the first couple of months of the new season either.

Money we save on Beckham and possibly get from Ronaldinho can be used on more important transfer targets like Clichy, Alex/Ivanovic, Suarez/Lavezzi/Zarate, Hamsik? Not to mention one or two other smaller squad purchases.

Lastly, does anyone know for sure if we signed Rossi from Parma? The last i read, alot of you in here didn't trust the source that claimed we got him.
__________________
... Is watching you ...

Last edited by Jim_UK; 05-02-2009 at 05:22.
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:00   #2439

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
I do not go there for that, but I look at it now.

If you really want to learn about it, I suggest articles on your native language, if you cant read German. Wikipedia is not a place for that, trust me
Well I just fumbled upon Sade (120 days) and gave it a read. Creeped my out but interested my terribly. Also watched Salo (quite possibly I did see the art in it.) Wikipedia is very factual and explains complex ideas of philosophy and psychology using monosyllabic words. I don't particularly like it but it's a temporary solution to understanding complexities (if there ever existed a shortcut like that ).

I would be grateful if you could suggest some good articles and sources to understanding these idea. My knowledge of Nihilism has been limited to Dostoevsky, the Big Lebowski and Wikipedia all of which have left me more desperate than before but never satisfied my hunger for it.
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
boring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:16   #2440

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK View Post
I would not keep him if he's going to be disruptive, the team must come first, but it would be unfortunate to sell him. If he does go then i think Suarez of Ajax would be a good replacement. Someone with pace, skill and goal scoring ability, though he's definitely not worth 40 million euros ... try 15. Plus we could throw in Seedorf as part of the deal! It's just a thought.
Oh no take my eyes but not seedorf. jk

i totally agree with you jim, you cant keep him if he is not happy. Suarez is an amazing player he a quite mix of everything and somehow he is experienced, though he is only 181 cm but his ariel ability is remarkable.

i've noticed in todays game that no matter who you lined in milan will look the same, we are very predictable. we need to change our style. our chance build up is no longer special " give the ball to kaka and he knows what to do", we need to be more like a unit.

we need a new CD, LB, CM , AM in the starting XI if we need to keep this formation

dida shouldg go (very expensive for a bench keeper) maldini and favalli will retire kaladze should go (liverpool once wanted him) as its obvious that thiago is gonna be in the starting XI, emerson is going, ambro should be on the bench, seedorf must definitely go retire at his former club. sheva and senderos send them back to their club and never sign beckham despite hes doing great but need a different kind of player

out: dida, kalac, maldini, favalli, kaladze, senderos, emerson, seedorf, R80, Sheva
in: back up gk, zapata/agger/santacroce, clichy, gourcuff/hamsik, lavezzi/suarez
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 16:32   #2441

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony75 View Post
We need 2 new sub-keepers. Dida & Kalac have to be moved on in the summer.
Why do we need two? I agree Kalac can go, but it won't kill anyone if Dida hangs around for one more season and people need to get over this fixation on his salary, because no one knows how much he's really making for the season now that he's on the bench.
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 20:50   #2442

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Umm I don't think his salary would change now that he's on the bench...so I'd assume he's making the same amount of money he used to. Which is too much for a bench player.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 21:09   #2443

will4li

Registered User
 
will4li's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: nanxun , china
Fave Players: kaka pirlo
will4li is on a distinguished road
It seems R80 never going to recover his explosive first step which combined super skill make him so standout.If big money knock the door,It's not a bad idea to let him go and bring back gorky .

Once mattioni prove to be milan first11 caliber,we only need 1 backup CD and 1 striker added to current squad in summer market.Lucio might be a bagain,and a power center with dribble capability like adebayor is an ideal choice.

B32 is a big surprise so far, seems at least get 3 prime years ahead before his game fading away.to secure him is the first priority at the moment,hope it won't cost us 15 mil like here chinese media spread.
__________________
ac mi is rolling

Last edited by will4li; 05-02-2009 at 21:32.
will4li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 21:18   #2444

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182
I think you mean Marco Motta... no?
yep, i forgot. i meant marco motta
thx for ur correction
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 00:44   #2445

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I cannot believe you guys are wanting to let Dinho go. He was saving our asses just two months ago. And there is no valid report about Dinho being unhappy. He will be back to scoring once again, and all of you will be saying, he is awesome.... The person who needs to leave is Seedorf.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
calcio, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.