![]() |
|
|
#91 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Sarajevo,BiH
![]() |
someday u`ll know!!!!
SACK CARLO ASAP!!!!!!!!
__________________
u can fight us u won`t like us and your body will betray u lay down and die like all the others!!!! FORZA MILAN!!!!!! |
|
|
|
|
#92 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
Please put spaces between your favorite players so your posts don't screw up the page. Thank you.
|
|
|
|
|
#93 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: the most peaceful city , JAMBI - INDONESIA
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Cantona, Kaka
![]() |
Subtitute Carlo !!!
![]() |
|
|
|
|
#94 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: nanxun , china
Fave Players: kaka pirlo
![]() |
Quote:
Bacelona's front consists of bunch of swift ultra skill players between 1.70m,and they play together long time from same train system,the mode is hard to duplicate. It's easier and less risk to add 1or2 power center than do large makeover to the whole system.since we have plenty of flank crosses right there,better make full use them.
__________________
ac mi is rolling
|
|
|
|
|
|
#95 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
rumours on goal.com say that Carlo -> Chelsea , Rjikaard -> Milan....only as I was realizing the dream I found out that it was taken from The Sun newspaper. But hey Rjikaard is hardly an upgrade, we need Hiddink!
Btw Carlo is not getting sacked this year, the earliest will be the summer unfortunately. We need to send Jack Bauer to torture Carlo to play 2 strikers. I bet Jack Bauer will have a hard time convincing Carlo to do it, but I think Jack could do it if he started to torture Seedorf infront of Carlo, that way Carlo couldn't say no. |
|
|
|
|
#96 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
![]() |
MOAR! I WANT MOAR "sack carlo" posts!
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero. |
|
|
|
|
#97 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#98 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
![]() |
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero. |
|
|
|
|
#99 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: the most peaceful city , JAMBI - INDONESIA
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Cantona, Kaka
![]() |
we dont need to have one anymore, he will join chelsea end of the season
that will be our very 1st activity in the summer mercato 2009 ![]() http://www.goal.com/en/news/1708/ac-...kaard-to-milan ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#100 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
![]() |
Quote:
![]() but we can still talk crap about him all the way till next September! ![]() than we will hand over that serious duty in the handz of chelsea fanz! ![]()
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero. |
|
|
|
|
|
#101 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
If Carlo goes to Chelsea, do you think he will bring the trio of Seedorf, Kaladaze, and Ambrosini with him.
If yes, then I am all for Carlo leaving to Chelsea. |
|
|
|
|
#102 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
![]() |
Let's just hope we don't get a Sheva (permanent)-for-Carlo swap...
|
|
|
|
|
#103 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Nothing will happen untill the summer. And Rijkaard is as "good" as Ancelotti...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
#104 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
With regards to Carlo and replacing him. While I'm all for it, I'm struggling who we can look to as a replacement.
From top level coaches, Hiddink looks most likely to go Chelsea should he leave Russia, Capello is unavailable, as is Lippi (both of whom were available when I wanted Carlo to leave originally) and as for our old boys, Rijkaard still doesn't convince me (though if both him and Ten Caat come then it could be a different story) and Van Basten isn't looking ready for a task like Milan (his Ajax isn't exactly great). The only option (from old players) I can think of is Donadoni, who I think is a good coach (despite Euro 2006), but I wonder whether he's capable of being the great manager we need. The only other options I can think of are possibly Spalletti and Prandelli, though they seem unlikely too. |
|
|
|
|
#105 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
![]() |
Luis Felipe Scolari
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero. |
|
|
| Tags |
| αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers |
|
|