AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-02-2009, 01:13   #121

zakakhan

Registered User
 
zakakhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Fave Players: Kaka,Messi,Pirlo,Ballack,Pato,Tavez
zakakhan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by will4li View Post
Pirlo and milan's r80 is my concern, they are fatigue prone,and our system relys on their creative play.
I don't think pirlo is fatigue prone, but certainly R80 is, He is lacking resilience, and his shoulder downs to quickly..... Nevertheless Derby result will decide Milan title Hopes...
zakakhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 01:56   #122

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
pressure is piling up....can't wait....curious to see what kind of team are we without Kaka? Will he go with Dinho-Seedorf or will he go with Ex-Inter killer Shevchenko and Pato upfront...

allee allee alle milan alleee forza lotta vinceraaii non ti lasceremo mai
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 02:51   #123

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
is it clear kaka wont be available against inter ?

siam venuti fin qua 2x
per vedere segnare kaka
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 04:13   #124

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachtot View Post
is it clear kaka wont be available against inter ?

siam venuti fin qua 2x
per vedere segnare kaka
I even doubt he will be in the bench. I don't agree with playing Sheva, with all due respect he belongs to the past. I prefer Pippo to partner with Pato. But most likely just like at the first encounter, Carletto will play with 2 trequartista from the start with just one striker.
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 04:24   #125

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx
I even doubt he will be in the bench. I don't agree with playing Sheva, with all due respect he belongs to the past. I prefer Pippo to partner with Pato. But most likely just like at the first encounter, Carletto will play with 2 trequartista from the start with just one striker.
come on man.. be a brave guy
with current condition, say it (albeit you hate it ) that you put the burden on seedorf which is more trustworthy than everyone left
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 04:33   #126

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachtot View Post
come on man.. be a brave guy
with current condition, say it (albeit you hate it ) that you put the burden on seedorf which is more trustworthy than everyone left
Just like the first encounter, I think our classy midfielders will dictated the game in the first half. But things will turn the opposite in the second so I predict the outcome will be a draw, but if Materazzi and/or Burdisso perform up to their "standard", Pippo might score the winning goal. Now am I being brave or what?
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 05:21   #127

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
you're not pointing anything yet
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 05:23   #128

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
Carlo Ancelotti has stated that he doesn't think Kaka will be ready for the derby.

ANCELOTTI: "We can play our cards"
2/12/2009
MILAN - Here are some quotes from the long interview of Carlo Ancelotti and published today on the Italian daily La Stampa: "Despite playing well, we have lost points which we had already won and I refer to Lecce, Genoa and Torino. The difference with Inter is all there. The match against Reggina must not be considered. In the derby I think that we must play our cards like we did in the first leg. The team is doing well now, apart from the fact that Kaka will be missing: I think that he will not recover in time."

Last edited by Rico; 13-02-2009 at 05:29.
Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 06:31   #129

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico View Post
Carlo Ancelotti has stated that he doesn't think Kaka will be ready for the derby.

ANCELOTTI: "We can play our cards"
2/12/2009
MILAN - Here are some quotes from the long interview of Carlo Ancelotti and published today on the Italian daily La Stampa: "Despite playing well, we have lost points which we had already won and I refer to Lecce, Genoa and Torino. The difference with Inter is all there. The match against Reggina must not be considered. In the derby I think that we must play our cards like we did in the first leg. The team is doing well now, apart from the fact that Kaka will be missing: I think that he will not recover in time."
Jesus! And he ahs nerves to say that... Those points are lost becouse you closed it up to early and in a wrong way you idiot! I just get irritated every time I read his brilliant comments: " against Reggina it was raining so we couldnt play our game..." bla,bla...

We need to win this, and we all dont care how. But the main thing is that we play tight in the middle and NOT to play deep in defence like we do in 99% of cases. If we manage to do that we can win it.

We'll have problems now as we have like two fast player in first 11: Zambro and Pato, and we'll have noone to play fast transition with pirlo, Beckham, Seedorf, dinho playing in the middle and Flamini on the bench.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 07:05   #130

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
we play sh*t football for years now, I wonder how much more credit carlo has. We really need to win this one, and if we lose I think he is on his way out.
Filipéz 182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 08:04   #131

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I'm not really sure what the best lineup is for this game. Part of me wants a strong running midfield with Flamini and Janku on either side of Pirlo, but we're left with weak options in LB (not to say Janku is exactly great there).

On the other hand Beckham's a safe bet on the right side with Flamini on the left (I don't think Ambro will be in good form for this match even if his heading ability would be useful).

Seedorf and Dinho should play behind Pato as they will add strength to the midfield, and most importantly we can look to put pressure in front of Inter's backline, notably Cambiasso who is a key figure in their side.

If we play Flamini and Janku, then I'd play Antonini at LB to support the defence. Both him and Janku together should be a fairly useful combination down the left flank.

Whatever we do, I think we must play a high pressing game against Inter and stop them from dominating us physically. With players with a strong running ability we can press them hard. We'll also be missing Kaka up front, so I'm leaning towards Flamini and Janku in midfield as they're stronger runners than Beckham.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 08:05   #132

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
We are playing well in attack but average in defence. So it's not at all untrue what Carlotti said.
Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 08:53   #133

Dutchie-Milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
Dutchie-Milan is on a distinguished road
Inter have reported on their website that Maicon has picked up a injury(calf strain)at the training....

I think he will be a worry less because injuries at the calf are always painful and you can impossible solve that in 3 days,i think he will be out.Without Maicon they are really pathetic.Good news.
Dutchie-Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 09:07   #134

rinogattuso

Registered User
 
rinogattuso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
rinogattuso is an unknown quantity at this point
I think defens line by Mou Chivu-Burdisso-Cordoba-Zanetti

Murinho pls go with Santon lol
rinogattuso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 10:48   #135

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
If we play Flamini and Janku, then I'd play Antonini at LB to support the defence. Both him and Janku together should be a fairly useful combination down the left flank.

Whatever we do, I think we must play a high pressing game against Inter and stop them from dominating us physically. With players with a strong running ability we can press them hard. We'll also be missing Kaka up front, so I'm leaning towards Flamini and Janku in midfield as they're stronger runners than Beckham.
A good suggestion but I doubt Carlo agrees/cares.
Since Becks, Seedorf and Pirlo have an assured spot in the line up, the only hope we can have is that Flamini starts over Ambrosini. Although if that actually happens, Inter will try to punch and push their way to victory. I feel it's almost useless to discuss lineups since there are rarely any surprises.

Maicon is indeed injured but his participation in the Derby remains an ambiguous issue. Hopefully either of Matterazzi or Burdisso will start and Pato will destroy them like Torres did last season.
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
boring is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.