AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-02-2009, 05:54   #211

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Is he young?
Is he a defender?
Is he NOT Kaladze?


YES? TO ALL THREE?

SIGN HIM PLEASE!!!!!!!
Hahaha

Well, at least Kaladze always try to do something even it's beyond his ability.

I am still confused why Carlo doesn't play him on left side. He is much older than a time when he played there but still he can use his experience to minimize the tiredness. Favalli can do good job there, Maldini too. Even Costacurta in his very old age was capable playing there.

What Kaladze can offer that Jankulovski can't are two big things :
1. Kala can defend well on the left side
2. Kala CAN cross!!! Something we missed (before Zambrotta and Beckham came).

Carlo can do this :

----Zambro---Bonera/Senderos---Maldini---Kaladze---

------Beckham----------Pirlo--------Jankulovski------

When the opponent is strong enough, just change Janku or Beckham with a DM.
Siregar is offline  
Old 17-02-2009, 06:01   #212

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
fLame, I've already said somewhere, but Idont recall where exactly, that I expect euphorya if Milan wins the derby and that its stupid becouse we cant win scudetto either way. So dont patrch up imaginatory things to my name in here. I never was like that, like a child that cheers when you win and cries when you loose. So your comment is once again purely mean and doesnt say anything. What a surprise.

Yes, we have been plagued withi njuries, but the games we lost points inwere not about injuries.

So we couldnt play only with Pato, ok. We had Pippo, we could have played him. If you think Inter cant be won against with only Pato... we won the first derby with 4-3-2-1.

People know I adore Gattuso. And Im asking you again: Where will Beckham play and where willGattuso play next year considering the fact Beckham is here to play so he can play inthe WC? ANSWER MY QUESTION FOR ONCE please.


I have seen Gattuso playing even on the left, with Lippi few times. But with Grosso in great shape behind him, not Marek.

In my world of "self lies" I tell the truth. "self lying" is a state of mind in which people lie so they can make a world prettier then it is...

We lost scudetto for the 3rd year in a road without real fight. If you people think there are no responsible people in the club fot that thn really...

And if Kaladze is not ready to play, and not fit. Then play Senderos. Kaladze was jumping on Ibra like a child and not a serious player. I think this season we have seen the worst Kaladze of his life.

But nevermind it, nevermind the derby.We lost, it dosnt matter. We lost scudetto vs small teams. And that is fould of coach and players that dont give a **** coz they know their positions are untouchible: Seedorf, Pirlo, Ambrosini ( played well in the derby, fighted hard)... and in the smaller games we loose the points coz we are irresponsible, not coz we lack some players etc.

EDIT:

to Geo Tav:

I dont know why Kala doest play LB. Its a mistery to me also. Kaladze said he doesnt prefer it...so maybe that is why. I dont know. But the fact is that he is twice of a bullback Marek is, and Marek is 100 times more usefull in smaller games as a Lm then Ambrosini.

We played our best football this year like this:
-----------Gattuso------------
--Flamini------Seedorf--------

Coz we had two serious players in the middle, and Seedorf was capable of playing with more freedom. But when "Mozart primadona" Pirlo takes control all of them can f.... themselves as he passes it around and walks like its a school friendly.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau

Last edited by mrki; 17-02-2009 at 06:11.
mrki is offline  
Old 17-02-2009, 06:15   #213

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fLame View Post
All the crap is flowing because we lost, had we won, would there be place for posts like "where will Gattuso play next season"? Call the freaking ambulance...


Anyway, if we play with yesterday's line up for the rest of the season - we are done for. Unless somebody makes a miraculous recovery (Borriello + Nesta) or our new signings turn into great starters (Mattioni + ?), the scudetto is Inter's.
If we had now Terry, Amauri and Dani Alves Inter would have won the scudetto coz they are ELEVEN points in front with 33 or somthing points to play for! Stop with the illusions.

My "crap" was flowing in here all season long, as I saw we were palying jazz-football, if you can understand what jazz is like so maybe create some kind of a connection in your head what would jazz-football be.

"call the freakin ambulance..."??? lol! what is this? NHL joke or somthing of that kind? Florida super humor?
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 17-02-2009, 06:44   #214

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
I hope you people realise that with beckham in,the room gets smaller and smaller for gourcouf..and that makes me really sad,big teams should not loose this kind of players,i cannot imagine manchester barcelona real, and a lot more, loosing players like yoan because pirlo seedorf and beckhs have t be starters..its so sad and pathetic..

mrki i think you know the answer for your question,if carlo stays the med will be sth like this most of the games

becks--pirlo--rino
--------seedorf
--kaka
-----pato

it kills me..but its true..i think especcially you mrki know my opinion about pirlo,ambro(instead of flamini) and beckham starting..
the player that will be on the bench is dinho..i hope carlo goes to london,and then it will be a whole different story..

ps we're interested in mexes again..my favourite one..

ps2 flame could you once in this place be civilised,personally i dont even read your posts anymore,but you ve started annoing everyone in here..if you dont have the answers that are asking you then just dont post..you have to stop this immature behavour,its been a while now..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 17-02-2009, 07:20   #215

kakacmilan best

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2008
kakacmilan best is on a distinguished road
We are after Vidic!
Ya right...
kakacmilan best is offline  
Old 17-02-2009, 07:37   #216

Tassotti

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2009
Fave Players: Nesta, Flamini, Seedorf, Ibrahimovic
Tassotti is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fLame View Post
reason #2 - Maldini + Kaladze against fast and powerful Inter attack. I need not say more.
Such weaknesses you CAN COMPENSATE with proper tactical solutions. But for that we would need a good coach, unfortunately we don't have it. Let's be realistic, what can you say about coach whose team ALWAYS left Ibrahimovic alone on jump near our 16m!? Ibrahimovic, player that has brilliant first touch, technique and creativity!? And from such situations he always made our defence look even more ridiculous. I think we can all agree that Capello would win on sunday if he was Milan coach. So would Lippi. And Spalletti. What am I talking about, if we had for example Ballardini we would have a better result. Even with the scandalous refereeing.

Last edited by Tassotti; 17-02-2009 at 07:45.
Tassotti is offline  
Old 17-02-2009, 08:11   #217

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
About Gourcuff, there are the first signs of a drop of form ... he didn't perform well for 3 games now. And as you maybe noticed, Bordeaux didn't perform well for 3-4 games ... he was also outplayed by Argentina.

But I think it's a normal thing when you play each game for your club (still qualified in every competition if I'm not wrong) and also each game from your NT, even friendlies whereas your coach asks to the NT coach to let you being rested but this last one puts you on the pitch for 90 minutes even when it's obvious the guy wasn't able to run anymore around the 75th ...

In Milan, we could keep him in his excellent form as he could (would lol) be rested sometimes ...
I think it's normal for Gourcuff to be tiring, but also I never expected him to maintain such high level of performance for the whole season, no player is really able to do that.

If Carlo's in charge next season, I doubt we'll see Gourcuff at Milan anyway.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 17-02-2009, 19:13   #218

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Yep, we actually agree about the fact that his drop of form is just a normal thing ... I posted about him just to rebound on your one, just to add something about Gourcuff

For Mrki, I think you made a mistake, I didn't speak about Kaladze playing as a LB or CD in my recent posts ? It was someone different, I think (I'll check !! lol).

About the statements on the choices of Ancelotti, there are a lot of contradictories (understand the word ?) from some people here: when we play with 2DM+Pirlo, it's not good, and when Ancelotti puts 1DM+Pirlo (because I don't count Beckham as a DM), people ask for another DM ... explain me ? And don't tell me that it is because of the opponent, it's each time the same thing (2 DM+Pirlo = people complaining "why 2DM + Pirlo ?" and if 1DM+Pirlo = people complaining "we had to play with 2DM+Pirlo").
GeoTav is offline  
Old 17-02-2009, 19:36   #219

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
About the statements on the choices of Ancelotti, there are a lot of contradictories (understand the word ?) from some people here: when we play with 2DM+Pirlo, it's not good, and when Ancelotti puts 1DM+Pirlo (because I don't count Beckham as a DM), people ask for another DM ... explain me ? And don't tell me that it is because of the opponent, it's each time the same thing (2 DM+Pirlo = people complaining "why 2DM + Pirlo ?" and if 1DM+Pirlo = people complaining "we had to play with 2DM+Pirlo").
I don't think that the problem is with two DM or 1 DM (these days). The problem is why Flamini is getting almost no chance in Serie A? Why do Ambrosini and Beckham even Slowdorf always play although like Ambrosini and Slowdorf pretty often play badly (or have no clear impact to the team) or even terribly ? I think this is the real problem.

In addition, Flamini is not a pure DM like Ambrosini or Gattuso. He offers more skill and ability with respect to offensive things (passing, vision, playmaking ability etc.).
Siregar is offline  
Old 17-02-2009, 20:17   #220

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geotav
About the statements on the choices of Ancelotti, there are a lot of contradictories (understand the word ?) from some people here: when we play with 2DM+Pirlo, it's not good, and when Ancelotti puts 1DM+Pirlo (because I don't count Beckham as a DM), people ask for another DM ... explain me ? And don't tell me that it is because of the opponent, it's each time the same thing (2 DM+Pirlo = people complaining "why 2DM + Pirlo ?" and if 1DM+Pirlo = people complaining "we had to play with 2DM+Pirlo").
The problem I have with the whole situation is this. When we played 2 DM + Pirlo, the reasoning was that our defense was weak. Ok fine. Now our defense is no better, but we have Beckham and newcomer Flamini. Our best DM Gattuso is injured. The first logical move to me would be to replace Rino with Flamini, the next best Rino we have.

But wait! What does happen? Carlo shelves his original 2 DM formula and plays Beckham in Rino's old spot because if he had to play Flamini and Beckham then his favourite Pirlo or Seedorf might be relegated to the bench. All I'm asking for is some consistency from Carlo, not plain, obvious bias. It's like when one of our creative players were injured last season, the obvious choice would be to play Gourcuff...but no..the almighty Brocchi steps in.
Mystik is offline  
Old 18-02-2009, 01:28   #221

will4li

Registered User
 
will4li's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: nanxun , china
Fave Players: kaka pirlo
will4li is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Orininally posted by flame

All the crap is flowing because we lost, had we won, would there be place for posts like "where will Gattuso play next season"? Call the freaking ambulance...

And seriously, did anyone expect a win from us?! I don't mean "hope" or "believe" in win. I mean did anyone rationally came to a conclusion that we were in position to beat Inter in this derby?

I am gonna list 2 reasons why we lost and for this exact 2 reasons i didn't watch the game live (unlike all the other games this season).

reason #1 - we have only ONE option for a striker in this derby - PATO. In fact we have been having this option for half of the season. Did you expect we will break down Inter's physical defense with only Pato?

reason #2 - Maldini + Kaladze against fast and powerful Inter attack. I need not say more.

It's true we have been plagued with injuries. We could be faster trying to make up for those in the transfer marker, but unfortunately we weren't.
We have fixed many problems, like midfield, and goalie.

Anyway, if we play with yesterday's line up for the rest of the season - we are done for. Unless somebody makes a miraculous recovery (Borriello + Nesta) or our new signings turn into great starters (Mattioni + ?), the scudetto is Inter's.
Pessemistic but might be the way it is this sason! our CD department is the biggest blackhole so far since nesta break down.we are extremely vulnerable when facing team with lots of simple air balls for years.sendros was supposed to be the solution,but he seems bit out of league for milan quality.A new big CD excel in air is a emergency.

Carlo is becoming much more attacking-minded this season which is good sign IMO.he is a very conservative in last few years,when in big rivalry,he always field 3 CD and one true wingback. we played sunday's game very open which will leads to the overexposure of defence considering our current CDs obviously no match for Adriano and ibra.I think It's a good experience for him to absorb next year to find balance between offence and defence(he was too defensive obsessed)when facing deffrent opponents.

Someone suggest we should have better gameplan and press more well,I think the team coodinated and executed pretty well in our last 2 games. if you take bacelona as comparison,you are demanding too much for this bunch of players.carlo is doing great on exploiting fuel left in their tanks.we have to do complete reshuffle if you want baca's football which is a way too risky process especially we are still a tactically well organized team. our last 2 game is fun to watch except constant also occassinal concentration-drift in central defence.Among all european big clubs,I think only baca is ahead of us in this area at this moment.

With few addition of adequate players(strength on air ball in both box) and the back of injuries, we will be back.
__________________
ac mi is rolling

Last edited by will4li; 18-02-2009 at 01:49.
will4li is offline  
Old 18-02-2009, 01:45   #222

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
The problem I have with the whole situation is this. When we played 2 DM + Pirlo, the reasoning was that our defense was weak. Ok fine. Now our defense is no better, but we have Beckham and newcomer Flamini. Our best DM Gattuso is injured. The first logical move to me would be to replace Rino with Flamini, the next best Rino we have.

But wait! What does happen? Carlo shelves his original 2 DM formula and plays Beckham in Rino's old spot because if he had to play Flamini and Beckham then his favourite Pirlo or Seedorf might be relegated to the bench. All I'm asking for is some consistency from Carlo, not plain, obvious bias. It's like when one of our creative players were injured last season, the obvious choice would be to play Gourcuff...but no..the almighty Brocchi steps in.
spot on
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 18-02-2009, 02:36   #223

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Imagine our team without Pirlo and Seedorf, would that be a good thing or a bad thing.

Personally if it means allowing Gourcuff and Flamini to start, I am all for it.

Like I said before, I read a Chinese report, which they quote Italian newspaper, saying that Lucio is a huge possibly to be part of us this summer. Another person is Hernanes.
I think Lucio will do the job for us, but I would prefer Alex as he is younger. As for Hernanes, I thought we have someone like Gourcuff already.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 18-02-2009, 02:54   #224

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Hernanes can sub Pirlo, but anyway we've got too many problems right now, and only 3 people are in charge of fixing them, but are incapable and stubborn. Berlu, Galliani, & Carlo. One won't spend the money, the other doesn't know how to spend money, and the other is can't manage.

We need MAJOR changes, but they won't happen.

Amazing how we're linked with the players we need in Feb, instead of Jan or during the Summer. Just to stop the fans rioting imo. The lies will be there again in the summer. Mark my words. Let's sign David average beckham. please don't tackle me, give me 10 yards to cross the ball, left foot, what's that? do u like my new haircut.

An incompetent circus run by idiots and ageists that people here are blackmailed into be lieving.

Case in point is Antonini. Better def, and att than Janku or Favalli, but is not experienced enough. He's 26 going on 27, not 16 going on 17. How much experience does he need? Wait till ur 30, and we might give u a game beside our backup keepers, our on loan def who can't def, our slow brazilian, and non tackling englishman, our offside italian, and of course our prodigal backstabbing son.

I presume the C in AC stands for circus.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline  
Old 18-02-2009, 03:28   #225

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
I can safely say I have reason to believe this same squad of lazy twunts can perform far better than this with a coach like Mourinho or Ferguson.
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
boring is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.