AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-01-2009, 10:31   #601

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Mourinho uno di noi, Mourinho uno di noi...uno di noooiiii....Mourinho uno di noiii!!!!!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 13:29   #602

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
I support Inter because we are the trend setters in Italy Mourinho has devised the clever and original tactic of throwing off their opposition by falsly reporting that their star brazilian player Maicon is injured Milan should consider trying that one day with Kaka/Pato
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 13:50   #603

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
I found this as a comment on calciomercato:

A) L'ultima volta che l'avete vinta si chiamava CoppaCampioni
B) I DvD che avete a ricordo di quell'attimo sono sgranati ed in Bianco e Nero
C) L'uomo non era ancora andato sulla Luna
D) Molti di voi non erano nemmeno un progetto nei testicoli del proprio Padre
E) Non c'erano ancora le macchine DIESEL....
------------------------------------------------------------------------

And taht is why I support Inter
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 13:56   #604

Karim

Registered User
 
Karim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Fave Players: J.Zanetti, Kaka, Adriano, Recoba, Alex, Ronaldinho
Karim is on a distinguished road
I support Milan because I am ready to buy an overrated slow injury prone 33 year old no left leg available Englishman double figures for the sake of crossing balls from the right wing.
__________________
Treble Winner

FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO 1908
Karim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 14:45   #605

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
I support Inter because the refs are always good unless once in a while they they are fair towards other teams

I support Inter because winning matches in the 90th min is always fun!!
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 15:10   #606

Karim

Registered User
 
Karim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Fave Players: J.Zanetti, Kaka, Adriano, Recoba, Alex, Ronaldinho
Karim is on a distinguished road
It is fun
__________________
Treble Winner

FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO 1908
Karim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 17:13   #607

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
I support Inter becouse of Quaresma il Phenomeno! My idol! Beckham is nothing compared to him and investment in him

And stupid Berlusconi, Beckham is only no.1 player in the world marketing wise. He will only earn 5 times more in next year...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2009, 08:33   #608

DavieBoy

Moderator
 
DavieBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Istok
Fave Players: NO PROFIT!!!
DavieBoy is an unknown quantity at this point
I support Inter cause everything is relative!
__________________
No Al Calcio Moderno !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJcJK...e=channel_page
DavieBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 19:06   #609

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
i support inter because i love being with fellow Idiots
__________________
ROBINHO TIME

Last edited by OCmilano; 17-02-2009 at 19:14.
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2009, 06:37   #610

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
I support Inter becouse of Quaresma il Phenomeno! My idol! Beckham is nothing compared to him and investment in him

And stupid Berlusconi, Beckham is only no.1 player in the world marketing wise. He will only earn 5 times more in next year...
It would be funny if you hadn't said that yourself
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2009, 09:22   #611

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
I support Inter because they have the potential to replace Chelsea as the most hated club.. thank you Moaninho
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
boring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2009, 09:48   #612

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
I'm a football, and I support Inter because their goals are handled with care
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2009, 10:09   #613

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
I support Inter because Adriano is the next Maradonna! (at least he's got the hand of God)
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2009, 10:43   #614

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
A teacher, fan of football, asks to his students who is a supporter of Inter. Everyone shows up his arm, except Antonio.
The teacher, angry: "Antonio, don't you like football ?"
'Tonio: "I do, but I'm a supporter of Milan."
The teacher, still more angry: "why ?!"
'Tonio: "Because my father and my mother are fans of Milan ..."
The teacher, ironically: "Ah ah !! You do like your parents !! And if your father was an idiot and you mother was stupid, what would you be ?"

And Antonio replies: "A supporter of Inter ?"
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2009, 13:17   #615

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
... Cause somebody gotta do it!
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.