![]() |
|
|
#616 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2008
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, R9
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#617 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#618 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
A true story that happened when we were first of Serie A ...
Jose Mourinho came to Milanello to watch one of our trainings and at the end of this one, he talked to Ancelotti: "I don't understand, your team is better than mine and I do exactly the same trainings than you !!" Ancelotti replies: "It's because my players are smarter than yours ... look at this.". Ancelotti calls Kaka' and asks him: "He's the son of your father but it's not your brother, who is he ?" Kaka' quickly answers "it's me !!". Mourinho comes back to the training center of Inter and asks to Julio Cesar: "He's the son of your father but he's not your brother, who is he ?" Julio Cesar just says: "Let me run around the pitch one time to think about it and I'll tell you ...". While he runs, Julio Cesar just asks the same question to Zanetti. Zanetti replies: "It's me". Julio Cesar comes back to Mourinho with a large smile: "he's Zanetti !!". Mourinho, angry: "Silly idiot, it's Kaka' !!" This true story makes me love Inter ... ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#619 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
![]() |
lololololololol.... that's the funniest one of the thread i think
![]()
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero. |
|
|
|
|
|
#620 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
![]() |
Reasons to support Inter __
Well it looks like theyre gonna win a 4th scudetto in a row !! and things are looking gloomy for milanista's once again _ sigh .... losing passion and faith in ac milan Worst thing is when you see your favorite motogp rider valentino rossi in an inter game and scarf !! and then your mum asks to change your room colour to blue and the drawers black !!! enough said HARD times ~ forza milan
__________________
Abbiati Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini Flamini Pirlo Boateng Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho
|
|
|
|
|
|
#621 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
![]() Made me laugh that didalso guys its in todays Gazzetta that Moratti has requested 4 extra medals so he can give one to the Referee,linesmen and 4th official
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#622 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Quote:
Then you stop supporting Rossi...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#623 | |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
voice:If Moggi could do it why not me
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#624 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
My explanation is quite simple actually: I support Inter coz I do drugs... So I see things that are not there and I lost my memory so I dont remember the last 20 years what were trophyless as I can hear...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#625 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
i support Inter because i think Dogs are better than Cats
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|
|
|
#626 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
![]() |
Starting from this year, we'll be launching a petition to UEFA to give every team that plays in the quarter final to be given a knock-down of the Big Ears, so that if we able to do it four times in a row, we can have the complete one.
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...w-like-a-final
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous-- Last edited by Nalx; 26-02-2009 at 04:02. |
|
|
|
|
|
#627 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
![]() |
I support Inter because every time I see my neighbor gardening, I get too excited I have to use my hand to "lose the tension" a bit
![]()
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous-- |
|
|
|
|
|
#628 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
![]() |
I support Inter because they have a big balanced team,and they are lining up for another Scudetto,they are the best team in Italy right now and they are in the C.League.
Also they have a normal management and players and not old grandpa's like maldini and Favalli(ex-inter,now thanks you may always have our crap). |
|
|
|
|
|
#629 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
So "Dutchie"...why not change your name to "Dutchie-Inter"?
Seems u really have switched allegiance, and that's why I support Inter as well! Their fans are all "switchers"!!!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#630 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: Penghujung Sumatra
Fave Players: Maldini
![]() |
dutchie again?
what happened to his password? or you are really an inter fan?
__________________
MG |
|
|
|