AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-02-2009, 14:10   #256

nmigliore

Registered User
 
nmigliore's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: United States
Fave Players: Pato, Kaka, Maldini, JP Angel, Altidore
nmigliore is on a distinguished road
1-1

Inzaghi (Milan), Pizzaro (Werder Bremen)
__________________
FORZA MILANO
nmigliore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2009, 02:12   #257

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Milan 3

R80, Pato, Pato

Cagliari: 0
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2009, 02:20   #258

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
jeff R80 is not gonna play he isnt 100% Fit
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2009, 02:32   #259

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Milan 2 - 1 Cagliari (Pato, Flamini, Acquafresca)
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2009, 08:00   #260

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
AC Milan - Cagliari 2 - 1

Pato
Pato

Lazzari
Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2009, 08:06   #261

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Milan-cagliari:2-1
Pato Seedorf
Aqcuafresca
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2009, 06:07   #262

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Milan-werder 2-1
Pato Pippo
Pizzaro
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2009, 12:48   #263

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
milan 2 pippo pato

bremen 0
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2009, 13:15   #264

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Milan 1 - 0 Werder Bremen (Pippo)
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2009, 14:01   #265

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Milan 2 Pato Inzaghi
Werder, 1 Diego
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 05:07   #266

Dutchie-Milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
Dutchie-Milan is on a distinguished road
Milan 2 Werder 2

HE Guess what i got it right!
Dutchie-Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 11:34   #267

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
I think you sent this in late Dutchie-Milan but good try
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 12:58   #268

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
I think his attempt to be funny just failed
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 01:10   #269

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Milan 2
Samp 1

Pato Pato
Cassano
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 07:49   #270

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Samp-milan 1-1
Cassano Pato
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.