AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-02-2009, 16:51   #391

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
For the first time as a Milan fan (I have been supporting this club since 1987), I feel that we are on the cusp of massive upheaval. I think Berlu will sell the club, and if we don't qualify for the CL (God forbid), then Kaka' will definitely leave to Real. There's something wrong at the club--I can feel it. It's not the same. The media theatrics regarding Kaka', the far from assured interviews of the management and players, Berlu's hands-off approach, and the abysmal performances on the pitch all point to an impending change--whether good or bad, time will tell.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 28-02-2009, 18:09   #392

ginoformaggino

Registered User
 
ginoformaggino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: padova
ginoformaggino is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
For the first time as a Milan fan (I have been supporting this club since 1987), I feel that we are on the cusp of massive upheaval. I think Berlu will sell the club, and if we don't qualify for the CL (God forbid), then Kaka' will definitely leave to Real. There's something wrong at the club--I can feel it. It's not the same. The media theatrics regarding Kaka', the far from assured interviews of the management and players, Berlu's hands-off approach, and the abysmal performances on the pitch all point to an impending change--whether good or bad, time will tell.
... I would add the last 3 insane and inexplicable (?) summer markets
ginoformaggino is offline  
Old 01-03-2009, 02:36   #393

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
It's clear that Berlu & Galliani no longer care enough about Milan. They might want success, but put in weak efforts to achieve it, and this has been the case for several years now. They've had their time. Milan will always remain, but the direction they are taking it is down. It's time for a change. New blood, new money, new direction, new ideas.

If someone continually lies to you, even if they've brought great happiness in the past would you still respect them? Neither would I.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline  
Old 01-03-2009, 05:23   #394

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by xvr11
Blame Carlo for having the best CD in the world injured.
Blame Carlo for having the best AM in the world injured.
Blame Carlo for having the former best AM in the world injured.
Blame Carlo for having our best "big forward" injured.

On the game, blame Carlo for Sedorf getting hurt? How bout blaming Carlo for having to play a 35 year game after game with no proper sub?
Nobody blames Carlo for these things. We (now officially the anti-Carlo group ) blame him for these things:
- Not developing Gorky as a replacement for Rui and Seedorf in 2 seasons
- Not trying to form a Gilardinho-Pato partnership (2007-2008)
- Some times using Pato as a winger last season
- Making Seedorf his main man and depending so much on him
- Using the likes of Favalli, Emerson, Ambrosini, Sendros Kaladze, Dida, Brocchi ahead of the likes of Bonera, Janku (MF), Gorky, and specially Flamini and Antonini
- Dropping Ronaldinho out of starting 11 for Seedorf

***************************************

I personally don't comment on the management of ACM, simply because there are things involved in running the best club of the world beyond the knowledge of us (fans). However I do firmly believe that the current ACM squad is as good as any one in Europe. e.g

Attackers
Barca - Messi, Henry, Eto'o
ManU - C.Ronaldo, Berbatov, Tevez & Ronney
Inter - Ibra & Adriano
Bayern - Ribery, Schwashnider, Toni & Klose (BEST)
Madrid - Robben, Higuain, Raul & Huntelaar
Chelsea - J.Cole, Anelka & Drogba
ACM - Kaka, Ronaldinho & Pato. Borrie missing so (Not bad)


Midfielders
Barca - Xavi, Ineista & Yaya Toure
ManU - Carrick, Giggs & Scholes
Inter - Stankovic, Cambiasso & Zanetti
Bayern - Van Bommel & Ze Roberto
Madrid - Schnider, Van Dar Waart & Gago
Chelsea - Lampard, Ballack, Deco & Mikil (BEST)
ACM - Flamini, Janku, Pirlo & Seedorf. Gattuso missing (Not Bad)


Defenders
Barca - Puyol, Marquez, Abidal & Dani Alvez (BEST)
ManU - Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra & Rafael
Inter - Chivu, Cordoba, Santon & Maicon
Bayern - Lucio, Van Buten, Dimichelis, Sagnol, Oddo & Lahm
Madrid - Cannavaro, Pepe, Metzelder, Heinze & Ramos
Chelsea - Terry, Alex, Carvalho, A.Cole & Bosingwa
ACM - Maldini, Bonera, Antonini & Zambrotta. Nesta missing (Not Bad)

*******************************

I can't understand why some fans here blame Maldini and some blaming the management If these available players are sent out in a proper formation, ACM can beat any one on any day, but I guess Carlo has completely lost it. I am 1000% sure that if Jose Mourinho, L.F.Scholari or Frank Rijkaard were instead of Carlo, ACM would rite now be in the last 16 of UEFA Cup and ahead of Inter in Serie A table, because I can't see in happening that bottom half teams coming to San Siro and beating ACM or getting draws under Jose Mourinho

This is a typical Carlo 11 these days


------------------------Abbiatti------------------------

---Zambrotta---Kaladze/Sendros---Maldini---Janku------

--------Beckham---------Pirlo----Ambrosni/Emerson-----

----------------Kaka/Ronnie----Seedorf-----------------

--------------------------Pato-------------------------

This team is so predictable these days & without Kaka its almost impossible t win Plus I am sure that Carlo would continue the same way, the most nightmare of things would be his potential decision of making Ambroisni the captain. That would be it, the end of the show Kaka should be the next captain and the should be no 2 ways about it. If Gattuso doesn't like, sell him to Bayern

Jose Mourinho would have gone like this

-------------------Abbiatti-------------------

---Antonini---Bonera---Maldini---Zambrotta---

--------Gourcoff----Flamini----Pirlo/Seedorf---

----------Kaka------Pato-----Ronnie----------

Now this team can beat the hell out of any team in Europe An ironic thing is that ACM could have hired Jose ahead of Inter after the disaster of last season. Jose was free, remember?

Bottom Line: Change the Coach
What has happened to Barca is a prime example for us
Thanks a lot Carlo, Good Luck and Bye Bye!

__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline  
Old 01-03-2009, 05:55   #395

Ceceves

Registered User
 
Ceceves's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Ceceves is on a distinguished road
mzk57, I think I agree with you in principle - We need a new coach. But it's not all his fault. Our squad isn't that good, which is the fault of our management. It's true with our Ideal XI fit for fight we should be higher in the standings, but there's always injuries (esp. with older players) and our 2nd string is just too weak. That's something that separates us from the other top clubs. Chelsea have Alex and Ivanovic as their backup CBs we have Bonera (not bad) and Kaladze (really bad). At what other top club would Kaladze and Favalli get any starts? And it's not so much Carlo's fault, because who else could he chose?

Also I wouldn't like Mourinho as our coach, the style of his football is awful. And I'm sure many if not most of milanistas were drawn to the club at least partially by it's stylish football in the past. Also, do you really expect Mou to play with Flamini as the only DM in the squad?!? In Porto he always played the likes of Costinha and Maniche, in Chelsea Makelele and Essien, and now he's playing with Zanetti, Cambiasso and Muntari at the same time.

ps. IMO Bayern's attack isn't the strongest in Europe, it's Barca's.

Last edited by Ceceves; 01-03-2009 at 06:07.
Ceceves is offline  
Old 01-03-2009, 08:22   #396

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
I am tired of getting this prolonged argument and arriving nowhere (I mean, Kaka might have stayed since he felt the warmth of the supporters, but the management won't change because of us fans whining), so I won't put forward any effort in such a "scholarly" debate. I will just what I think, short and crispy: Ancelotti's time is up. He is at fault, but the much bigger culprit is Galliani, only with an even bigger culprit in Berlusconi. I echo the thoughts of many here, and I am concerned and worried.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline  
Old 01-03-2009, 12:42   #397

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceceves View Post
Also I wouldn't like Mourinho as our coach, the style of his football is awful.
I am shocked to hear that. Jose is the number 1 by a mile. His style of play is simple, 'Play to Win' & thats what we fans want Do you think that Jose is a defensive minded coach? I have seen him through out his Chelsea time and I still can't forget what fluent and attractive football Chelsea used to play in 2004-2005 after the starting months of the season. They were almost unplayable. The attack of Gudjohnsen, Drogba, Robben, Duff and Lampard was ripping teams apart in EPL. I can't forget when Chelsea were down in Carling cup final against Liverpool and Jose made the formation 4-2-4 with Lampard, Gudjohnsen, Duff, J.Cole, Drogba and Kezman in 6 men attack. That was a special stroke by the special one, which resulted in his 1st trophy with Chelsea (you can check the records)
That season Drogba, Gudjohnsen, Robben & Duff scored 10-15 goals and Lampard scored 20+ (as usual). How could these players do that if Jose was a defensive coach? Under Jose Chelsea managed these results:

ManU 1-3 Chelsea at Old Trafford 2005
Chelsea 4-2 Barcelona 2005
Chelsea 4-2 Bayern Munich 2005
Liverpool 1-4 Chelsea at Anfield 2005
Arsenal 0-2 Chelsea at Highbury 2006
Chelsea 3-0 ManU 2006
Valencia 1-2 Chelsea 2007

I don't think its possible to achieve these kind of results without being attack minded & Jose is the man for that.


Quote:
Also, do you really expect Mou to play with Flamini as the only DM in the squad?!? In Porto he always played the likes of Costinha and Maniche, in Chelsea Makelele and Essien, and now he's playing with Zanetti, Cambiasso and Muntari at the same time.
Yes i do expect that to happen if Jose were at ACM. Because at Chelsea when ever Makalele & Essien played together, Essien didn't just sat back and defended, he use to go forward from the right side and had fair share of attacking contributions. As for his Porto days, well winning UCL with Porto was a incredible achievement by itself, no matter how you do it with Porto, its acceptable & personally I don't rate Maniche as a DM. He is a fine box to box player and can assist/score goals. And as for Inter, well I don't think he has got much options there. The other midfielders are Vieira (DM), Solari (average MF), Mancini (Flop of Serie A) & Figo (36,37?). Remember Inter wanted Lampard

Quote:
ps. IMO Bayern's attack isn't the strongest in Europe, it's Barca's.
We will see that in UCL final

And by the way I am not a Chelsea fan, but I am Jose fan
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline  
Old 01-03-2009, 13:06   #398

GilAttack [11]

Registered User
 
GilAttack [11]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: San Siro
Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
GilAttack [11] is on a distinguished road
I heard Milan want Victor Valdes (GK, Barcelona). What a joke if this is true.
Keep it up, Galliani!

GilAttack [11] is offline  
Old 01-03-2009, 13:21   #399

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Gonna keep my faith in Carlo Ancelotti He ll help bring the days of 2003-2007 back those cl winning moments

Forza Milan Forza Ancelotti
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline  
Old 01-03-2009, 13:42   #400

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
CL winning moments while being an embarrassment in the league...lol
Mystik is offline  
Old 01-03-2009, 13:49   #401

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Does anyone here believe that in summer we will sign a great DC, a great LB, a great Midfielder and a great Striker? The positions that our team is having big problems.
Does anyone believe that we can buy 4 great players in 1 summer?

I don't believe the team will be very different next season.I can see Inter winning and the next serie-a too easily if we don't make big signs.

And please, even if Carlo is the bets coach of the world right now, he is not the best for Milan. His era is finished.He must understood it, he must be sucked.
rosoneri_11 is offline  
Old 01-03-2009, 14:58   #402

bLOND !-,-!

Registered User
 
bLOND !-,-!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
bLOND !-,-! is an unknown quantity at this point
i think that we don't need other players except 1, only 1 but world class defender, that's it..
and ofcourse returning back of Gourcuff, but that's not an actual transfer, that's just a returning back of our player.....
that's it
bLOND !-,-! is offline  
Old 01-03-2009, 15:52   #403

Ceceves

Registered User
 
Ceceves's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Ceceves is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
[color="Red"][font="Trebuchet MS"]I am shocked to hear that. Jose is the number 1 by a mile. His style of play is simple, 'Play to Win' & thats what we fans want Do you think that Jose is a defensive minded coach? I have seen him through out his Chelsea time and I still can't forget what fluent and attractive football Chelsea used to play in 2004-2005 after the starting months of the season. They were almost unplayable.
I am shocked as well . Not all fans are satisfied with "just" winning, and I for one very much appreciate beautiful football á la Barca. Of course winning is the most important, and I'd take Mou's approach over our current standards any day. But Chelsea generally played BORING football like Liverpool do.
Ceceves is offline  
Old 01-03-2009, 17:05   #404

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosoneri_11 View Post
Does anyone here believe that in summer we will sign a great DC, a great LB, a great Midfielder and a great Striker? The positions that our team is having big problems.
Does anyone believe that we can buy 4 great players in 1 summer?

I don't believe the team will be very different next season.I can see Inter winning and the next serie-a too easily if we don't make big signs.

And please, even if Carlo is the bets coach of the world right now, he is not the best for Milan. His era is finished.He must understood it, he must be sucked.
Isn't it already the case with Seedorf ?

About your first part, I think there is going to be "smart invests", anyway I hope ... what are "smart invests" ? It's spending money on needed players, usefull players, with the right level to perform in Milan. That said, for me, a "smart invest" is not splashing 100+M for 3-4 star players for example. Also, a "smart invest" is not taking a player on loan (we're Milan ?! We loan players ...) and to finish, it's not taking 4-5 players over 30yo.

So actually, the best would be:
- a leading star in one of the areas we need (CD or Striker)
- young (between 20 and 25 actually) and hungry talented players for the other areas

About Inter, don't forget that even if we struggle one more year (that would be boring to struggle again next year lol), Juventus, Fiorentina and Roma are going to try to come (back) to the level of Inter ...
GeoTav is offline  
Old 01-03-2009, 18:02   #405

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossoneri_11
And please, even if Carlo is the bets coach of the world right now, he is not the best for Milan. His era is finished.He must understood it, he must be sucked.
The expression is sacked, mate
Vadim is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.