![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Sienna-Milan (15/03/09)
Here we go !!
Next game in Sienna (15th, beat 3-0 Catania in Catania this W-E), again a needed victory, even if all the games look like "needed victories" right now as we're going to start the final sprint soon. 14/03/09 Cagliari (8th) - Genoa (5th) Juventus (2nd) - Bologna (16th) 15/03/09 Lazio (7th) - Chievo (18th) Sienna (15th) - Milan (3rd) Sampdoria (14th) - Roma (6th) Inter (1st) - Fiorentina (4th) 1st - Inter (63 points) 2nd - Juventus (56 points) 3rd - Milan (51 points) 4th - Fiorentina (46 points) 5th - Genoa (45 points) 6th - Roma (45 points) 7th - Lazio (41 points) With all our injuries (last report: Beckham also got an injury, how are we going to play if Kaka', Ronaldinho, Seedorf and Beckham right now are all injured ?!), I think the best is to hope that our direct opponents, I mean the ones behind us, lose or draw. We don't care anymore about Juventus and Inter, except if they have some bad results in a row, but in our situation, we just have to focus on this 3rd place and trying to finish as near as we can from Juventus. So if we win, let's "hope" that Inter beats Fiorentina, or better, draws, this way, we would come back to 10 points from them and would have a 7 points margin on Fiorentina. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
I want to see the same line-up or similar especially for midfield. Jankulovski-Pirlo-Flamini with Bekcham as the player behind Pato and Inzaghi should be tried again. Ancelotti should make the defence better (defence as a team), just like he did before in this season : defend as a team (every player has responsibility to defend depending on their position on the field).
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
I really don't want to think about Inter-Fiorentina. As long as we win, any result from that game would be positive. If I get to pick, I would rather Inter lose.
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
I havent given up on the scudetto just yet.... Hope Fio could beat Inter, they have been extremely lucky as of late. However every year they have lost the game after their CL elimination, so I think they will drop points. Chance to cut the lead to 10 points I'd say, ofcourse given that we win our game which is almost as unlikely as Inter losing..
BTW, even Gazzetta has run out of options on who to field in our starting eleven. This is our expected formation: --------------------------- ABBIATI ----------------------------- BONERA ----- SENDEROS ----------- MALDINI -------- ZAMBROTTA FLAMINI ----------------- PIRLO --------------------- JANKULOVSKI ------------------------- AMBROSINI --------------------------- ----------------- PIPPO --------------- PATO -------------------- I say we play Pato in Kaka's position, and put on Sheva/Viudez. We must trust in other players who haven't been given chances...if not now, then never! Where is Ronaldinho anyway? Last edited by hitmannq8; 10-03-2009 at 19:32. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
![]() |
Hey guys have we ever played Ambro in defence?
Antonini-Senderos-Maldini-Ambro Zambro-Pirlo-Flamini Becks Pato --------Pippo/Sheva Dont Flame me for this line up just a thought. PS Geo if we win this game, you have to start every game thread from now on. It might be GL.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME Last edited by OCmilano; 10-03-2009 at 19:36. |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: kotabesar
Fave Players: il capitano
![]() |
^ instead of ambro, why don't play flamini as a left back? he played well there at arsenal.
I think Ambro suited better as center defender.... Anyway, if beckham is injured, viudez should come in. Or at least play pato in behind pippo and sheva. Then viudez as subtitute (well, not in the dying second like atalanta game) |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
![]() GL is ? Guys, Beckham could be out for this game ... maybe it could be the chance for Viudez ? After playing his first 15 seconds for our first team, he could be useful for the next game. But if Seedorf or Ronaldinho or Kaka' are back, even if they're not 100% fit, Carlo will play one of them instead of Viudez or any other player. PS: I don't want Sheva to be called, even on the bench ... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
![]() |
GL= Good Luck.
Why= You started 2 last threads and we won last 2 games.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
I have no objection to Ambrosini playing at CD. however, he's too reckless sometimes to give away free kicks, and we know what free kicks mean in a penalty area.
![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: J-Town
Fave Players: Grande Capitano
![]() |
Quote:
I want Milan wins every matches.I want to see Viudez making his debut... in the proper way ![]()
__________________
Milan Forever
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Tough situation with Beckham out. Right now I'd be looking at something like this...
------------------Abbiati----------------------- Antonini--Bonera/Send---Maldini-----Zambro---- --------------Flamini----Ambro----------------- --------Pato-------Pirlo------------Janku------- -------------------Pippo----------------------- Not ideal for Pato, but he's done pretty well in the past in wide areas and I'd probably instruct him to regularly look to cut in and support Pippo. With Antonini in RB, hopefully he'd push forward and support down the right wing. Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 11-03-2009 at 03:47. |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
How about putting Janku as ATM and Pirlo back at deep playmaker.?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
---Antonini-Bonera-Maldini-Zambrotta-
--------------Pirlo------ ----Flamini-------Ambrosini---- -------Pato-----Shevchenko-- -----------Pippo---- If Juve can vs Chelsea, we can vs Siena! Then we play Emerson later on ![]() did you knew that Emerson refused to be on the bench??? Imagine that?!!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
If I was the header of Milan right now, I would fire Emerson and would cancel 2 months of wages to Shevchenko for their attitude last W-E (and this way: we keep some money ). |
|
|
|
|