![]() |
|
|
#616 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
![]() |
Better to recall our youngsters and promote a few than to waste more money on the likely players we'll buy. Don't think Agger is right choice, nor Mexes. We need extreme pace in the middle so I'd go for Zapata.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now. |
|
|
|
|
#617 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
![]() |
I prefer a defender a la nesta and maldini. they arent the fastest or the meanest around but their positioning and tackling is perfect. We have a fast defender in Thiago Silva, and I think Santacroce would be a great partner for him.
|
|
|
|
|
#618 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
IF Dida, Kalac, Favalli, Emerson, Sheva, Seedorf, Kaladze and Sanderous are gone with Maldini retired.
Then we recall, Di Gennaro, Gourcuff, Abate and Paloshi. Sign another GK and Santacroce. I will be happy and I think thats good enough to win the league, if Kaka, Borreillo, Rino and Dinho can be healthy. Nesta to me is a bonus as long as we sign Santacroce. |
|
|
|
|
#619 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
Gourcuff should definately come back (if he wants to), and Abate would be an interesting option out wide. Santacroce would be lovely and with Napoli in crisis who knows? And a new GK is a must (to challenge Abbiati), Marchetti sounds good. But is that enough to win the league? I say we'd still need a top fullback, and, if Nesta isn't making any progress, a new CB aswell. If Borriello doesn't recover we should get a another targetman CF too. |
||
|
|
|
|
#620 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
We will be abit thin in the CB if Nesta is gone, but I thought Canini is coming next season. I read some where that we have first option.
I really don't know about another fullback as Zambro is a lock, and Antonini can play, as well as Mattioni. Janku, as much as we like will be back at LB, but with T. Silva and possibly Santacroce covering for him, it will be okay. |
|
|
|
|
#621 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: the most peaceful city , JAMBI - INDONESIA
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Cantona, Kaka
![]() |
Quote:
![]() current: maldini is retiring, abbiati, ambro, zambro, pippo, favalli, nesta, oddo (if recalled) wont last any longer, future: borrielo (if not sold), gattuso (2-3yrs more), pirlo (2-3 yrs more if can get back his old performances), bonera, paloschi, antonini, albertazzi?, darmian?, abate? (if recalled), having said that, i still want agger , and, santacrocemontolivo has been dubbed as next pirlo, so I think we can get him too g.rossi has been in excellent form playing outside, get him to storm his own league ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#622 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
I have to say I dont thnk Paloschi is ready for Milan. He needs more serie a playing time.
Di Gennaro and Abate can do their job, but they also wont play much in next year if Milan is to create great team. But, are full of energy and can help in a long season. Cagliari GK is a man Buffon talked highly about. I've seen Cagliari 4,5 times this year and he did well. But never did better then Abbiatti... It would be sad to chance Abbiatti now when he plays simply great. But Milan will not make that mistake Im sure. Marchetti will be valuated carefully, and he has a clause which is wery low so he is easy to get. We can all see that CL football asks for tremendous tempo and pressing game from both CB's. Thiago is completely able to play it, my hopes are in Nesta as there is no better signing in the world thenNesta's recovery. Then Agger can be a sub or whatever. Season is long, rotations are needed.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
#623 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Of the names being mentioned to return:
Paloschi needs another season on loan imo, I don't think he'll get time to play at Milan and his growth at this point needs playing time. Abate would be a great player to have back. His pace and ability have impressed a lot in the last couple of years and I think he's ready to play an important role in the Milan squad, although he probably isn't a first team player. Di Gennaro isn't necessarily needed, with probably Seedorf, Dinho and hopefully Gourcuff, he may become surplus to requirements. That said if one of the 3 goes, then he could be used more often. Gourcuff I have nothing much to say about, bring him back asap. |
|
|
|
|
#624 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#625 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
![]() |
Favalli and maldini are gonna renew. we are one big joke. and maldini is not helping but damaging the team by this attitude.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#626 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#627 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
![]() |
Like many here said, Paloschi isn't ready for Milan. If Parma gets back into Serie A next year then I'm sure he'll stay with them another year. Remember, it is a co-ownership deal untill either one of us buys out the other 50%. So I'm sure he'll stay in Parma for another year at least. And that is perfect for his development....as he isn't exactly setting Serie B alight although he has played some good games from what I have read (I haven't seen a Parma game this year).
Di Gennaro can be useful for this team, and as a matter of fact it is much better to have him in the squad then Sheva as we can save so much on wages only. Di Gennaro can roam behind a striker or be a striker himself. He can go wide and open up space and has some good skill and speed on him. Personaly, in my oppinion he reminds me of Shevchenko but obviously not nearly as good as Sheva was back in the day. All in all, like I said Di Gennaro can be useful and get in whenever we need him to. It's about time we stop paying 4/5/6 mil a year in wages to players that don't really do much for this team but warm the bench. As Mrki said, getting a fully fit Nesta next year is better then any signing......but we still need another player. Santacroce would be great. He can also be a solid RB too and that gives us options. Nesta, Bonera, Silva, Santacroce. This to me seems like a good backline and if Favalli stays for extreme emergencies then that's fine. What we do need as well is another very solid LB. That is 2 additions in the back if we consider that Nesta will be back and ready. Add Silva to that since he hasn't been player this year and that gives you 3 +1(Nesta) new solid players in the back next year. It will require some spending but it must be done and that's the consequence we pay for sitting on our as$ and not reinforcing the defence in past merkatos. The other MUST is a box-to-box midfielder. Someone who can do what Seedorf did 3-4 years ago. I just hope we don't go for Montolivo. After paying close attention on him for the past few years, I don't think he is the man for the job although I might be wrong. Aquilani is the real man, but that might be mission impossible, so Cigarini might be a good option as well. On the other hand we can save ouselves the money and just bring back Gourcuff. So there is definately some options out there, and the only thing that scares me is the managment saying that Beckham will be our mid reinforcement next year.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER! Last edited by nefremo; 11-03-2009 at 11:39. |
|
|
|
|
#628 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Canada
![]() |
Again I just CANNOT STAND people say Dinho out, Janku out. If you can't see how Dinho is dangerous, you must be blind. Make him happy and let him play, nobody else has that flair. Btw, if you're already asking for Seedorf & Ambrosini out, you can't exile everybody.
Another of my little observations: Essien is strong, but he could not pass Molinaro, Abate can, with ease. |
|
|
|
|
#629 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
![]() |
Quote:
Zambrotta/Nesta/Thiago Silva/Jankulovski, could be very effective against more defensive oponents; Santacroce/Nesta/Thiago Silva/Zambrotta, would provide better cover. I don't think we should completly drop Jankulovski as a LB, he might not be the best defender, but he's probably one of the best in the world going forward, and that could be usefull against certain oponents. |
|
|
|
|
|
#630 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Many people wrote about Lucio coming to Milan ... but why wouldn't we give a chance to Breno ? He almost never plays, so his price probably dropped. Also, by giving them Oddo, his price would even drop more.
Breno-Thiago Silva is some kind of defence that could play in the Brazilian NT in some years ... you add Bonera and ... someone (Santacroce as first choice, Agger or others then, if possible an Italian defender actually), and our CB department will be more than complete, especially with the hypothesis of a come back from Nesta (which, I said it many times, I think is unlikely to happen).Of course, a LB or RB would be still needed for me. |
|
|
| Tags |
| αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers |
|
|