![]() |
|
|
#16 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Actually, I don't like this guy for several reasons, but before, I have to admit that in his first years in Lille, he made an amazing work (it's partly or mainly thanks to him that Lille is a good French club again nowadays). Anyway, the reasons:
- everything turns around discipline, autority - all his teams had a bad ambiancy - except his first years in Lille, he had only bad results in the few clubs he had in France - he plays ultra-defensive football, whoever the players he has So, this guy is actually good for small clubs or NT with tactical problems, but once the club starts to become good (I don't know if he already solved any problem in a NT as I think it's his first time), he just becomes totally mad ... he says weird things into medias, etc. He's actually quite weird .So believe me, Ancelotti is 10000 times a better coach than Halilodzic. PS: It was just a joke actually, this guy will never coach a big club. |
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
![]() |
OK I believe you that Carlo is better than him, you have a very convincing reasons to hate the guy and to call him a bad coash, and juding buy these reasons Carlo is twice better than Halliodzic
![]() |
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: Zorro, KK, Maldini, Weah
![]() |
I think that with the right players he would have great results again. It's not him, it's the players.
Yes, he's got flaws and makes mistakes but he's the best coach for milan out there. I hope he stays. |
|
|
|
|
#19 | |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
![]() I think it's time for someone new and some new ideas. I sincerely hope any new coach won't be the kind to make a defensive change when up 1-0. There is so much potential with the players we already have let alone smart mercato choices at our fingertips. The attitude and expectations of the team are being changed and lowered, by management and coach, but even now players are paying out of their pocket themselves and taking pay cuts to be a Milan player.
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
I won't mind to see L.F.Scholari considering the fact that we have 3 Brazilian attackers and who knows may be we will sign R9 again, specially as he is among goals again
![]()
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
#21 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
Give Ancelotti a new squad like he had, we will catch Madrid CL's thropies but it's almost certain there won't be radical change and his picking-order of players will be the same, really hate this. |
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Don't be so pessimistic, last year opened one eye to our management who made an effort to bring some new players (back from loan/co-ownership or purchases, but who cares the way the guys come back ?!). This year probably opened the second eye and slapped the head of our management ...
So we don't know how they will react this summer or even right now (they generally try to get the players before the mercato to sign them once the mercato is officially started). Let's wait and see ... but I'm pretty sure that with a good team, Ancelotti can have very good results, so let's hope they will give him a very good team !! |
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
The opened only one eye when Milan failed to qualify for CL and you expect they will open the other eye when Milan can join CL automatically (3rd position)? I am not pesimistic, I just want to be realistic.
If Milan really failed this season (no CL, no UEFA which means bottom table), MAYBE they will open their eyes! |
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: J-Town
Fave Players: Grande Capitano
![]() |
No. His time with Milan is over. Not because he sucks or something like that.. but its just time to bring another era.. another touch for Milan
![]() San Marco please .. ^^
__________________
Milan Forever
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#26 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Maldini = di Milan
same letters It's a wild dream to see Paolo Maldini as a coach ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#28 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#29 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
![]() |
I will always love Carlo and appreciate all that he has achieved at Milan as both a player and a coach. But sometimes a coach can become stale if he stays in one job for too long. Alex Fergusons are very rare these days. It's obvious that he has lost a good chunk of the fan base and when, as a coach, you are given an ultimatum to achieve a certain goal or else, it's probably time to move on anyway. And it doesn't seem as though Carlo would have much trouble finding a new job as he's being linked to Real Madrid, Chelsea and Bayern Munich (and I do believe that the Madrid and Chelsea links are legitimate). So it's probably time for a new start for both Carlo and Milan.
__________________
Forza Milan!
|
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
![]() |
I think a perfect situation would be for Paolo to become an assistant to whoever is the Milan coach. Once he's gained some experience, I think he has the sort of mindset to be a successful coach someday.
__________________
Forza Milan!
|
|
|