![]() |
|
|
#646 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
![]() |
I support Inter because I can only win by cheating, and then I go around bragging about it.
And Karim, I am going to taunt you because this is the AC Milan fans site and you are our visiting "cousin", so how many European Cups has Inter won again?? ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#647 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
You see...Im immortal, so I have time to support Inter. I have calculated that Inter will be even with Milan in CL wins in about 300 years ( if Milan doesnt win anything ). And I'll be there to brag about it even if we win some on paper...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#648 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Fave Players: J.Zanetti, Kaka, Adriano, Recoba, Alex, Ronaldinho
![]() |
Hey guys, nope, I have been inactive for the past few weeks for variuos reasons, mainly again because of the CL match, but anyways I had enough of talk with myfriends, I'll be with you in a few
__________________
Treble Winner FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO 1908 |
|
|
|
|
|
#649 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
People, this thread will brake all records becouse there are so many reasons appearing every day...
I support Inter coz Im a fair and objective ultra. On Inter-Fiorentina game, in a situation when we are 1st on the table in serie a as in last 3 years, our fans had a coreography with Inter's logo and it said: "FC internazionale, the shame(vergogna) of the city of Milano" concerning our CL failures for 44 consecutive years. And below there was a transparent "Fuorinho" about our coach that we pay 10mln per year and that is the "special one". Fuorinho means: the-going-out-one... ![]() Forza Inter, the most shamefull society in the city of Milano since 1908!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#650 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2009
![]() |
i support inter because it is the best volleyball team
|
|
|
|
|
|
#651 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
![]() |
Quote:
But thank you Jeff for your opinion.. Karim im sorry buddy if i hurt your feelings. You want a hug?
__________________
ROBINHO TIME |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#652 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
![]() |
OCMilano,
I can count with the fingers of one hand the MM members I've met personally, but still that shouldn't justify treating each other with such disdain... Karim is an Inter fan, we know... but he has always been very respectful and very gracious... as much in victory, as in defeat... you asking him "to be a man and take it like one" is out of place... (and I don't want a hug either... unless you're a good looking girl, and can take it like one )
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#653 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
![]() |
Sant, Karim has pissed off some people on this forum with his JOKING around and i dont understand why you and your bff Jeff take so much time out of your busy schedules to protect Karim?
If you dont want me to have my fun with an Inter fan you should never allow a thread that lets everyone make fun of Karims beloved team. My own cousin is a die hard Inter fan we take punches at each other all the time about whos the best blah blah blah. 16-02-2009, 15:53 #360 OCmilano Registered User Join Date: 08 2006 Location: Southern California Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black Win or lose against ManU, will you promise to come on this site? __________________ ACM1899 Counting the days until Carlo leaves....
__________________
ROBINHO TIME |
|
|
|
|
|
#654 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
![]() |
I'm not protecting him, because you're not attacking him... or are you?
In this forum, you can learn that sarcasm very rarely is fun... you tried and failed... If you have something fun to say about Inter and their fans go ahead... by all means... we'll like it, even Karim will enjoy it.
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#655 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
that 'bff' is so un-necessary, but I'll consider it as a typo and just let it pass.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#656 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Fave Players: J.Zanetti, Kaka, Adriano, Recoba, Alex, Ronaldinho
![]() |
wow, OCmilano, if I joke with you in a manner you don't accept then why are you joking with me in the same way?
Again, ask the mods and admins here about me, my reputation preceeds me and as such I don't need to answer you, if your words put me off, which they don't because there is no personal insult. The ones in the previous few pages in this thread, they were responses to peronal insults, read everything and not just focus on the tip of the iceberg. Anyways, thanks everybody for the kind words
__________________
Treble Winner FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO 1908 |
|
|
|
|
|
#657 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
![]() |
Thank you Jeff. Sorry Sant. Im really really sorry karim.
I hope you all find it in your hearts to forgive a Milan fan.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME |
|
|
|
|
|
#658 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
![]() |
OK, let's move on...
Dru, where are you????? We need you!!!!
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#659 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Fave Players: J.Zanetti, Kaka, Adriano, Recoba, Alex, Ronaldinho
![]() |
Dru, don't !!
![]() ![]()
__________________
Treble Winner FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO 1908 |
|
|
|
|
|
#660 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
I support Inter because the only players able to play as strikers are guys who watched Karate Kid when they were younger and now try to copy him ...
|
|
|
|