AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-03-2009, 08:13   #811

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
I don't know anything about Mariga but it looks like he is a promising talent. With our squad right now, even Ambrosini leaves Milan, he will get few chances to play since we have two world class defensive midfielders : Gattuso and Flamini.

If it's up to me and it's true Mariga is a hot prospect, I'll buy half of his contract like we did to Parma's big fullback (CMIIW) and let Mariga play for Parma for another 1-2 seasons. Gattuso will be 31 years old next season and Flamini will be his deputy and also alternative choice for other position. Mariga can come if he is ready to play for big club in a time when Gattuso is 33-34 years old, I hope.
I started following Mariga a little since we were linked to him towards the end of last year and I must say he impresses me the more I see of him. I generally see us using both Rino and Flamini in the first team next season, so we'll need an option coming off the bench, which Mariga would be capable of doing.

Still, I like your idea of getting half of his contract (or maybe get him fully and loan him back), as we do need to consider our future and the players in our midfield in the long run.

Just though people might like this article I read earlier. It's pretty interesting and I feel could be relevant to us.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...y-massimo-neri
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 20-03-2009, 08:46   #812

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
I started following Mariga a little since we were linked to him towards the end of last year and I must say he impresses me the more I see of him. I generally see us using both Rino and Flamini in the first team next season, so we'll need an option coming off the bench, which Mariga would be capable of doing.

Still, I like your idea of getting half of his contract (or maybe get him fully and loan him back), as we do need to consider our future and the players in our midfield in the long run.

Just though people might like this article I read earlier. It's pretty interesting and I feel could be relevant to us.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...y-massimo-neri
Earlier this season Gazzetta claimed that milan have a done deal over Cigarini, i dont know how true this is but milan and parma are in good terms then the mysterious marco rossi thing and now mariga, Mariga has a potential to be as good as diara he is already a good player and as his ex-agent says in a couple of years he can see him play with likes of ac milan and real madrid. his price tag is believed to be 8 mil. he is worth that kind of money because he is best described as a modern footballer has a bit of everything very good as dm and has a vision of classical central midfielder and has no problem scoring.

i say we go for him and not obi mikel because the later is a typical english/african player. a red card every two games.
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline  
Old 20-03-2009, 08:56   #813

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Gazzetta says that Juve intend to spend a lot of money this summer. Gigli says that they will buy the necessary reinforcements to make the team competitive.

Quaglierella, Cassano, Diego and Silva are some of the names being mentioned. They will also not sell any of their stars.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 20-03-2009, 09:13   #814

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
juve always know how and where to spend.
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline  
Old 20-03-2009, 10:40   #815

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese View Post
Earlier this season Gazzetta claimed that milan have a done deal over Cigarini, i dont know how true this is but milan and parma are in good terms then the mysterious marco rossi thing and now mariga, Mariga has a potential to be as good as diara he is already a good player and as his ex-agent says in a couple of years he can see him play with likes of ac milan and real madrid. his price tag is believed to be 8 mil. he is worth that kind of money because he is best described as a modern footballer has a bit of everything very good as dm and has a vision of classical central midfielder and has no problem scoring.

i say we go for him and not obi mikel because the later is a typical english/african player. a red card every two games.
I don't get the impression we'll get Cigarini, I'd be surprised if we do. Bear in mind Cigarini is no longer in Parma, so our good relationship with them may have little bearing on him coming.

The Marco Rossi thing I think was nothing more than a minor rumour, that was suggested when we were looking at getting a fullback (prior to getting Mattioni).

As for Mariga, I think we were linked to him towards the start of the season (again, this was when Rino got injured so may just be a little rumour like Marco Rossi), so not sure if we are linked to him now. Many compare him to Essien, and someone here compared him to Rijkaard. Personally, I'm not a fan of Obi Mikel, he's not a bad player by any margin, but I'm yet to see what's so good about him.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 20-03-2009, 12:07   #816

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
bah,,,Galliani speaks of italians who cant spend much coz of xrisis....then Morattiand Juve are said to spend big and reinforce big. I hope they do! So the fans can see its Berlusconi who doesnt want to pay.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 20-03-2009, 12:37   #817

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
The management are aware of this situation. and i believe milan fans across italy and in milano are getting impatient. 2 days ago galliani came up and said no big reinforcements are gonna happen and at the same day the offical website wrote that galliani was describing the situation as awhole for italian football.
there will be players arriving but they are working under the low low
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline  
Old 20-03-2009, 12:39   #818

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
I don't get the impression we'll get Cigarini, I'd be surprised if we do. Bear in mind Cigarini is no longer in Parma, so our good relationship with them may have little bearing on him coming.
he is co-owned by parma
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline  
Old 20-03-2009, 12:49   #819

Mordicai

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Mordicai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
bah,,,Galliani speaks of italians who cant spend much coz of xrisis....then Morattiand Juve are said to spend big and reinforce big. I hope they do! So the fans can see its Berlusconi who doesnt want to pay.
Perhaps Galliani is playing with the psychology and vulnerability of the market in this economic environment.He always plays down transfer targets or even purposely mislead the media in the process of a transfer,like telling the press that Milan won't sign any more players and then a week later Mattioni arrives lol.

So i wouldn't take what Galliani says to the press regarding transfers at face value.

There really is no point in appearing desperate either especially to the media,our club needs no introduction and players who would truly embrace Milans colors for more than the immediate monetary value that comes with playing for a big club will already be @ the negotiating table regardless of how desperate we appear,it just gives incentive for agents/clubs to drive up prices.

I'm sure Milans scouts/agents have targets already and we'll have to see how it goes.

My fantasy/dream transfers for the positions we need reinforcing....

Benzema and Agger
get Gourcuff back on loan


But what i can see happening is Milan going for an accessible CB,someone who's aging but not too old,reliable and willing to part with their club like Lucio who said in an interview not long ago that he's not a starter anymore and wouldn't mind coming to Milan.By no means am i saying this is our BEST option,just trying to figure out the likely scenario.
Mordicai is offline  
Old 20-03-2009, 14:00   #820

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Personally I'm expecting another bad market. I can't see us signing the players we need, taking back any youngsters, or offloading our poor performers. Nothing will change expect Galliani's excuses for our market failings.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline  
Old 20-03-2009, 14:48   #821

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordicai View Post
Perhaps Galliani is playing with the psychology and vulnerability of the market in this economic environment.He always plays down transfer targets or even purposely mislead the media in the process of a transfer,like telling the press that Milan won't sign any more players and then a week later Mattioni arrives lol.

So i wouldn't take what Galliani says to the press regarding transfers at face value.

There really is no point in appearing desperate either especially to the media,our club needs no introduction and players who would truly embrace Milans colors for more than the immediate monetary value that comes with playing for a big club will already be @ the negotiating table regardless of how desperate we appear,it just gives incentive for agents/clubs to drive up prices.

I'm sure Milans scouts/agents have targets already and we'll have to see how it goes.

My fantasy/dream transfers for the positions we need reinforcing....

Benzema and Agger
get Gourcuff back on loan


But what i can see happening is Milan going for an accessible CB,someone who's aging but not too old,reliable and willing to part with their club like Lucio who said in an interview not long ago that he's not a starter anymore and wouldn't mind coming to Milan.By no means am i saying this is our BEST option,just trying to figure out the likely scenario.

off course something is being cooked at via turati. but the press are always throwing names
and nothing seems to be certain. there are many alternatives on the market and some good players are for free such as eboue.

dream signings wont do us any good. we need 3 players for starting 11 and another 3 for back up
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline  
Old 20-03-2009, 15:32   #822

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Eboue isn;t good.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline  
Old 20-03-2009, 22:46   #823

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Just don't trust Galli's words. Unless it is official don't believe anything. B/c the thing I hate the most is that Galli and Berlu will play down.....fans get piss off... then one great signing happened....everyone is happy but forget that we actually need more than one signing to be great....by the time, everyone realise it, our season is already over and with nothing to play for.....
kind of like this season.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 20-03-2009, 23:11   #824

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
I too am expecting quite a lame market. Seems like Galliani and co are still in denial and still feel that this squad is "competitive" blah blah blah. Seems like they will make one or two mediocre signings---as always, and then end up spending more money on their salaries.

I really wonder, if the economic climate is so bad, how is it that Juve and INter can still make big signings whereas we are stuck with second rate players. I just wish we would identify which player we need (Adebayor) and then just negotiate a price with Arsenal, spend the big money, and then see how we do. We need to take risks sometimes. Barca did this when they bought Alves, huge money, but it has paid off, and then they made a mistake with Hleb, fairly big money, but didnt quite work out. But if anything at least they identified the players they needed and then went after them, rather than us---just snapping whatever comes cheap. If Flamini was not available for free, we'd never get him. If Beckham was still in his prime, we'd never pay a transfer fee to get him. If Sheva was still good, we'd never get him. If Zambro was five years younger, we couldnt afford him. THis is just ridiculous.
rt9 is offline  
Old 20-03-2009, 23:29   #825

will4li

Registered User
 
will4li's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: nanxun , china
Fave Players: kaka pirlo
will4li is on a distinguished road
Carlo made it loud and clear that we need alex and adebayor.I think besides these 2,we also need a wc wingback(left or right),then we will be complete.
__________________
ac mi is rolling
will4li is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.