AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 03:35   #1066

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Sometime I wonder do players like Seedorf, Emerson, Kaladze, Sheva, Dida...feel ashame for playing like crap all the time and yet getting a fat paycheque.

I mean, I trust that all of us here make an honest day work and get paid accordingly. If we ever perform below par, we probably have to really put everything together to avoid getting axe and missing the chance for promotion. Yet, I see players like Seedorf, who plays like crap with no heart(since he does not even run after loose ball or run back to defend), no motivation and yet get paid very well and still have the balls to complain to us fans to stop booing him. It makes me wonder what type of person he really is. It is like me complaining to my boss, I am trying my best despite the fact that I always serve the internet at work instead of working, does not follow up with the clients....
Then you have guys like Dida, who refuse to leave and cancel out his contract but he just sits around and do nothing.
Kaladze, when he plays he is just horrible with mistake one after another, how does he looks at himself in the mirror everyday. If I keep making mistakes at work, I will either be fire or force to switch jobs.
Then there is Sheva, who is pissoff for having 10mins play time. It is like me telling my boss I don't want to be involve in huge projects unless I oversee the whole damn thing, while I am still at a jr. position.

To me, all these players are extremely unprofessional and are not worthy to be part of us.

Guys like Favalli, Sanderous and Kalac might not have the talent to be playing regularly in Milan, but at least they play with heart(running for lose ball and making the extra effort). It is not their fault for not having the skills of Nesta, Maldini and Buffon, but at least I can see they are making efforts.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 04:19   #1067

rinogattuso

Registered User
 
rinogattuso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
rinogattuso is an unknown quantity at this point
Milan-Neymar: CONTATTO!

Price around 20 mil.! He is 17 year old,and watched by Leonardo and Serghino..
rinogattuso is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 05:22   #1068

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Milan was interested in Pato after he only had one year experience of professional football, and now this Neymar kid caught the attention of big clubs after playing SIX GAMES? Is it me or the football is getting weirder nowadays?

Anyway, a bit OOT, Mourinho once called Wenger "a voyeur". But look at this braggart now. He seems to be more interested in any team but his own. . . http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...o-ancelotti-ro
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 07:07   #1069

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
We're linked with Neymar who's the new hype in Brazil. They say he's a second forward with pace and skill to burn. I've not seen much of him but the little I have seen he does have talent, but at 20m euros we've got to be very careful. Perhaps Brasileiro is in the best position to talk about him here.

Another bit of interesting info I read today which Jim will like is Zhirkov has apparently said no big clubs have made any contact for him yet. Whilst it's not easy to get him, it would be an interesting idea to have him for LB as he has performed well there in the past. However, I'm not 100% convinced by his defensive ability, as he's more naturally a winger.

Nalx, I would like to hope Mourinho leaves Italy this summer, even though it's unlikely. The man is a disgrace and has been a farce since coming to Italy. He hasn't impressed anyone since coming, his trash talk is both insulting to colleagues and further creates hate towards him, his arrogance is disgusting and his lack of professionalism is embarassing in a country where people in football act with great professionalism. What's most ironic is his reputation as a great tactician has been destroyed, as the most he's shown are his limitations as a tactician against peers who are very well versed in the tactical aspects of football.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 13:16   #1070

mihan

Registered User
 
mihan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Canada
mihan is on a distinguished road
Neymar is the young talent who is hard to seal a deal with, basically we would say we want to buy you but not play you for now, it always cost more cash. K9 is more realistic considering he's more mature a poacher to backup Pippo, unless Milan evaluate Paloschi equal to K9, which I'd love to see though.

Btw, please don't say send Dida, Kala, etc. to hell, they probably have tried hard but their body set them back, Seedorf too, for any minute they think they don't deserve their salaries now, the whistles of ours put this doubt down. You just can't write their contracts off. They should be respected and told they won't be fielded for the coming months.
mihan is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 14:30   #1071

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Geo Tav, just to make it clear - I do not want Adebayor I want Eto'o. I was just talking about Carlo's comments....

Now, this kid I dont knowwell but I saw some of his goals. We need to let Leonardo take a pick there.

In any case, DEFENCE is the huge problem, not Eto'o or Adebayor debate

And another problem is that Kaka' is rightfully pissed off for being out so long coz of Milan doctors and for apparently playing with half professional players for 2 years now and not being able to win ****.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 15:26   #1072

gregapenny

Registered User
 
gregapenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
gregapenny is on a distinguished road
Mrki don't believe every bull**** that media write... I doubt Kaka said that about Milan doctors, because that is not his style. He never did something like that before, so why do it now. Even Galliani denied it... I doubt that Kaka would say to Galliani that everything is OK and then go to the media and blast Milan doctor. It's just not in his nature to do that...
gregapenny is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 15:29   #1073

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihan View Post
Neymar is the young talent who is hard to seal a deal with, basically we would say we want to buy you but not play you for now, it always cost more cash. K9 is more realistic considering he's more mature a poacher to backup Pippo, unless Milan evaluate Paloschi equal to K9, which I'd love to see though.
R9 and R99, CR7, R80, now K9, please, even if we know who they are for CR7 and R80 for example, can real names be used ?

I have really no idea who you're writing about by saying K9 ?!
GeoTav is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 15:31   #1074

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregapenny View Post
Mrki don't believe every bull**** that media write... I doubt Kaka said that about Milan doctors, because that is not his style. He never did something like that before, so why do it now. Even Galliani denied it... I doubt that Kaka would say to Galliani that everything is OK and then go to the media and blast Milan doctor. It's just not in his nature to do that...
Also, I read a report where they translated that it was some people from the Brazilian NT staff who said that and not Kaka' (about Milan doctors). What mrki says then is just what he thinks himself and tries to put in Kaka''s mouth !!
GeoTav is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 16:01   #1075

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Brasiliero's post on "Kaka'" thread:

" Galliani denied, but I just finished to watch(for the second time) Kaká´s saying that on TV right now in Brazil, Maltese Charlie.

The "fisioterapia"(don´t know how to write this in english, the science of the physiotherapist) in Brazil is years ahead of any other country place in the world. Thats fact, and all Brazilian players said that behind the cameras...But it was a surprise for me to see Kaka talking about this on TV...
We really have a problem at Milan Lab. The time of recovery and the amount of injure shows that. Galliani can talk what he want, but he can´t deny the facts.
The Brazilian players say(in off) that the work is personalized here, different of the Europe, where they do the same work for everyone.They said the recovery work in Europe(with some exceptions) is in the middle age. And this don´t come from the mouth of the ones that just wants some excuse to come back to Brazil and goes party. This comes from real professionals like Kaká...and you just need to do a little research to see the recovery stated periods when a Brazilian player is injured in Europe, and how fast they recover working here.

São Paulo "Milan Lab"(called REFIS), receives several Brazilian players(now in Europe) and athlete of others sports, and they always shorten the stated periods by a huge margin...and I´m talking only about São Paulo.

I also saw now on TV, that Maicon asked Inter for more 10 days in Brazil to work on its recover, and they give it to him. Mourinho is arrogant, but he knows Brazilian football. You guys will see how fast Maicon will recover here, and his injure is serious.

Look, we have several things to learn with European football, but Galliani(and others European directors) needs to let the pride aside, and come to Brazil(São Paulo REFIS as a example) to learn with the best physiotherapist in the business.

Btw, Kaká´s was really pissed at the press "
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 17:03   #1076

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
It's what I said, Kaka' clearly didn't say what you said:

- ok for the part about doctors (actually, I firstly read a report about Kaka' saying that, and yesterday a report where they said it wasn't him, it's why I thought ... so sorry).

- but for the part "Kaka' being pissed off of playing with amateurs" (I summarize your thought ), he never said that !!
GeoTav is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 20:45   #1077

will4li

Registered User
 
will4li's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: nanxun , china
Fave Players: kaka pirlo
will4li is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by tony75

Grosso is horrible at def. Give Albertazzi a chance and stop signing over 30 average players.
Grosso plays decent defence and terrific offence in NT,at least he looks lot more secure than janku.since m3 and favalli retire next season, I can tolerate we go for grosso or canavarro;experiance and senior leadership also irreplaceble.

Me also have high hopes on albertazzi,but never witnessed him play,so in no position to comment his potential.
__________________
ac mi is rolling
will4li is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 21:26   #1078

edysupriadi

Registered User
 
edysupriadi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: the most peaceful city , JAMBI - INDONESIA
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Cantona, Kaka
edysupriadi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
R9 and R99, CR7, R80, now K9, please, even if we know who they are for CR7 and R80 for example, can real names be used ?

I have really no idea who you're writing about by saying K9 ?!
Cool down, I guess K9 refers to Keirisson 9? LOL
edysupriadi is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 21:51   #1079

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
I prefer Adebayor to Eto. What we need is a strong physical forward who can push defenders around, make space for our flair players, and finish off chances that are created by the likes of Kaka, Dinho, and Pato.

Boriello alone is not enough. Pippo is not reliable (as in amount of games he can play) as his substitute. We need another good strong player. What about other players in Italy? Whatever happened to Edison Cavani?
rt9 is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 21:56   #1080

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Sometime I wonder do players like Seedorf, Emerson, Kaladze, Sheva, Dida...feel ashame for playing like crap all the time and yet getting a fat paycheque.

I mean, I trust that all of us here make an honest day work and get paid accordingly. If we ever perform below par, we probably have to really put everything together to avoid getting axe and missing the chance for promotion.

Yet, I see players like Seedorf, who plays like crap with no heart(since he does not even run after loose ball or run back to defend), no motivation and yet get paid very well and still have the balls to complain to us fans to stop booing him. It makes me wonder what type of person he really is. It is like me complaining to my boss, I am trying my best despite the fact that I always serve the internet at work instead of working, does not follow up with the clients....

Then you have guys like Dida, who refuse to leave and cancel out his contract but he just sits around and do nothing.

Kaladze, when he plays he is just horrible with mistake one after another, how does he looks at himself in the mirror everyday. If I keep making mistakes at work, I will either be fire or force to switch jobs.

Then there is Sheva, who is pissoff for having 10mins play time. It is like me telling my boss I don't want to be involve in huge projects unless I oversee the whole damn thing, while I am still at a jr. position.

To me, all these players are extremely unprofessional and are not worthy to be part of us.

Guys like Favalli, Senderos and Kalac might not have the talent to be playing regularly in Milan, but at least they play with heart(running for lose ball and making the extra effort). It is not their fault for not having the skills of Nesta, Maldini and Buffon, but at least I can see they are making efforts.
I do agree to an extent that guys like Emerson and Seedorf are a cancer to the club, mostly due to off-the-pitch issues (the Seedorf-Carlo feud, and Emerson allegedly conspiring with Dinho in "staying" injured as a protest over lack of playing time).

However, the rest of the post is a mess. First, you contradict yourself by lambasting the players at the beginning for being yard dogs and then turn around and praise the players at the end for "playing with heart," when in fact Kalac hasn't played at all following last summer's Chelsea disaster, and Senderos has been just as bad in whatever playing time he's received. You almost make it sound like the others are sitting around and sipping pina coladas. I also wouldn't bother fretting over whether you think the players feel guilty about making whatever dollars they do, because chances are they don't. Plus, you can't really compare your job to theirs, because they're completely black and white.

Why is Dida unprofessional simply because he doesn't voluntarily cancel his contract and leave (a ridiculous notion in itself)? And the last time I checked, he definitely hasn't been sitting idle this season (UEFA Cup, anyone?), and as a reserve GK, he really doesn't have much of a choice in that department anyway. Kaladze has been awful this season, yes, but at least he tries to make an effort, which is more than can be said for the likes of Seedorf or Emerson. Last, do we know for a fact that Sheva is pissed off at receiving little playing time? And if he was, wouldn't that be an indication that he doesn't want to sit around and twiddle his thumbs?

Bottom line, to label these guys as "extremely unprofessional" and to say they play like crap "all the time" is an uninformed generalization that's just wrong.
Blacktop is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.