AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-03-2009, 00:07   #466

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
quality matters more than quantity....
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2009, 23:09   #467

edysupriadi

Registered User
 
edysupriadi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: the most peaceful city , JAMBI - INDONESIA
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Cantona, Kaka
edysupriadi is on a distinguished road
Hi Brasileiro ! nice to know ya.. very comprehensive updates on brazilian young talents

Anyway, I watched Thiago neves once during a friendly match here, he impressed me .. I think before joining Hamburg (not anymore) he oftenly made the headlines as one of future big talents too rite?

Good reinforcement for our midfield? an attacking leftfooted-player ..
edysupriadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2009, 21:01   #468

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by edysupriadi View Post
Hi Brasileiro ! nice to know ya.. very comprehensive updates on brazilian young talents

Anyway, I watched Thiago neves once during a friendly match here, he impressed me .. I think before joining Hamburg (not anymore) he oftenly made the headlines as one of future big talents too rite?

Good reinforcement for our midfield? an attacking leftfooted-player ..
Hi edysupriadi!
As I wrote here some time ago, T. Neves was over hyped and overrated by Brazilian press. Good player, great left-leg(amazing free-kick taker) but not a canīt miss talent. Also, donīt like his character...always whining and very selfish.

Thereīs no way I want this guy at Milan...a left-footed mid in Brazil better than Neves, is Wagner of Cruzeiro. Great talent, good guy, and can play in more than one position on the midfield. But the guy(besides to play in a great club) donīt play in Rio de Janeiro or São Paulo market, so the hype isnīt big. Better talent than Neves imo, and a much better professional.

But if I was to buy someone of Cruzeiro, it will be Ramires, no doubt. Also talked about him last year here. People call him the "new Toninho Cerezo" scudetto champion with Sampdoria, because he literally play all over the field!! Itīs impressive how much ground this skinny mid cover in one game!!

Ramires(like Hernanes) would give Milanīs game another dimension, since they can play multiple position in midfield, scores a lot(for a defensive midfielder), and help the defense...and doing all this in a amazing level...

You have no idea how mad people are in Brazil with Dunga donīt calling both to the national team We(Brazil NT and Milan) need this type of player on the midfield, some one that will run a lot, but with amazing quality.

A guy like Hernanes or Ramires can take over Seedorf spot(Iīm glad with everything he gave to Milan, but canīt stand more his laziness, and he killing all of our counter-attacks), and bring much more speed and more important: CONSISTENCE to our midfield.

But I heard today from a great source at the press, that Tixi Begirinstain(sp?), the Barcelona vice-president that I saw last week in Brazil, came to see Keirrisson, but left even more impressed by Hernanes...and since Hernanes is a favorite of Guardiola and we rarely enter in a bid war, I think the dream of to see Hernanes in a Milan jersey is becoming more distant...shame!!!
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2009, 14:18   #469

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Hi Brasileiro, just interested to know. Whats your opinion on Gourcuff and how do you rate him compared to some of the players from Brazil you have mentioned?
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 05:35   #470

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Also, Neymar of Santos is the name everyone is talking here right now.
As Milan are already said to be interested in Neymar, you 'must' then give view about this new talent. (or did I miss your post about Neymar?)

http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...lia/apr2f.html

That news said that Pele praised him a lot but in certain forum I read said that Pele is bad at evaluating players or new talents.
I just watched about 2 highlights about Neymar and he seems having big talent but I think, he is still a very raw material (logic as he is only 17 years old).
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 17:05   #471

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C View Post
Hi Brasileiro, just interested to know. Whats your opinion on Gourcuff and how do you rate him compared to some of the players from Brazil you have mentioned?
Well, I think this is the first time I talk about Gourcuff...
Never saw the boy before he came to Milan, but after to see him in Italy and now in France, I have no doubt that the talent is there. But, now, Iīm really starting to doubt he has the mentality to play in a big club like Milan.

To be fair, Iīm all for to give Gourcuff a second chance, since there are several factors that can to ruin a player display in a club. Besides, the guy has the talent, but Iīm not with the ones that think it was Carloīs fault that Gourcuff didnīt shone in Milan.

My fear is that Gourcuff is the type of player that can excel in a middle club(or N. Team) but that feel the pressure of a big one. A guy of the type of Milito, a killer in Zaragoza and in Genova, but that diminished in Argentine NT, where there are so much pressure.

I had this feeling with Borriello either, as imo he had several chance to shine in Milan before, and did nothing. It was clear that the guy was feeling the pressure. Now, a boy like Paloschi, had less chance than both, but leave that feeling that the red&black shirt was not weighing in its shoulders. Having a bad or good day, I could see that it was not the pressure bothering him...

Regarding your second question, imo Gourcuff is a much better player that T. Neves...by far!!! But if I have to chose between Hernanes or Yohan(sp?) the first would be my choice. Maybe Gourcuff is a slight better at AMD position(maybe), but the difference is minimal, and at the other roles at the midfield, Hernanes wins by a large margin.

Ramires is a unique player. He doesnīt have the classical style of Gourcuff or Hernanes, but it isnīt a trunk either. "Ramires the warrior"(as Cruzeiro fans calls him) is a guy in the style of Gerrard(look, Iīm not comparing both)...a player that runs literally all the field and do everything on the pitch. Heīs the type of guy that will tackle and win the ball at the defense, and will be the first one of the midfield that will arrive next to the CF to finishing the play and scores. He has amazing finishing skills for a defensive mid.

Sorry for the big post, but just to finish, I think the buy of Hernanes or Ramires are compatible with the come back of Gourcuff. I just doubt that Yohan will accept to be the backup of Kaká. Because, imo, he has no chance to compete and win a battle for the others positions of the mid with the likes of Hernanes, Ramires or Flamini...

Hope Iīm wrong, because Gourcuf has all the tools(mentality???) to be W. Class player...
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 23:04   #472

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
As Milan are already said to be interested in Neymar, you 'must' then give view about this new talent. (or did I miss your post about Neymar?)

http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...lia/apr2f.html

That news said that Pele praised him a lot but in certain forum I read said that Pele is bad at evaluating players or new talents.
I just watched about 2 highlights about Neymar and he seems having big talent but I think, he is still a very raw material (logic as he is only 17 years old).
No, I just throw Neymar name, but disnīt wrote about him.
Pele is bad about results, if he said one team will win, generally this team lose

Back to Neymar, he reminds me the young Robinho...but heīs tall and besides to be skinny, has room to gain more weight.

People often misunderstood the type of player that Robinho is(even now)...so, Iīm get prepared to read the same BS about this boy regarding his style of play.

Neymar, like Robinho, has amazing dribble skills. But his game, like Robinho, excel when he doesnīt have to rely on his dribble alone. They show all the potential when they play "one touch"(as we call here, tabela) at full speed to receive the ball in condition that a defender canīt use the body(legally) to stop them. I donīt know if I was clear with this "one touch" thing

I will try again...a player like Messi, also with amazing dribble skills(and small), just glue the ball at his feet, and pass through everybody. His low gravity center, allows him support the contact(when legal), and this is why he can also play as a winger in Europe.

To put a player like Robinho(and Neymar, at least for now), in a wing position in Europe is waste 50% of his talent. Both, if placed at a wing, will easily be annulled by a smart coach.

So, for my Brazil, it would be great if Neymar landed in a team like Milan and with a coach like Carlo. I canīt see we buying Neymar with our necessities, and his price, but it would be great for Milan, and of course for Brazil.

To be honest, Iīm preparing myself top see this young boy being badly used by some types of European coaches that only know to play one type of scheme. (now I will get a slack )

Guys like Rijkaard, Van Basten, Capello(I doubt, because he doesnīt like brazilians forwards), Lippi, Juande Ramos, if put the hands on this young boy, will throw him to the left or right-wing, and kill his game. Heīs a second forward, period. But at the day he goes to Europe(like Robinho) they will do only what they know to do...adapt the player to they scheme, and not do a scheme to take the best of the player.

Look, Iīm not saying these coaches know nothing about the game, far from that. But their stubbornness with the 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 flat, will kill this boy game and confidence. Heck, even that project(and horrible) coach that Dunga is, take the best of Robinho playing him as segunda-punta. It canīt be that hard...

As you saw, I wrote a lot about Robinho, because this boy reminds me a lot about the 18 old Robinho that I saw on Santos...and theres nothing better for you to know about Neymar game than imagine a young Robinho, or saw his Youtubes videos of Santoīs time.

BTW, a little relief:
Robinho would have do wonders for us if instead of that lazy and unmotivated Ronaldinho(man, Iīm hating this guy ). You just need to watch Brazil NT with and without Ronaldinho. We actually(even with Dunga)play like a team when he isnīt there!!! Itīs incredible how people still believe this guy will be the same. Funny is that Robinho get a lot of slack in the news because of "supposed parties", when I know the true histories here in Brazil, and how Ronaldinho spend times and times "closing" brothel for him and his friends...

It would be great if Manchester City was really interested in Ronaldinho. A swap, even with more money would be great for us. We need to get rid of that dead weight, period. One of the most amazing players that I saw in my life, but that right now, is just a spoiled and unmotivated ex-footballer

One more time, sorry for the relief :smileanni:

P.S. Be prepared for his brother/agent(Assis) starts to put stories about teams wanting Ronaldinho...
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 23:48   #473

regin

Registered User
 
regin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: anybody in red-black
regin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Well, I think this is the first time I talk about Gourcuff...
Never saw the boy before he came to Milan, but after to see him in Italy and now in France, I have no doubt that the talent is there. But, now, Iīm really starting to doubt he has the mentality to play in a big club like Milan.
he's been very impressive for his NT..3starts one goal and 3 assist..

france was on a losing spree and he had his debut,ever since they look a different side..

i think he has mentally matured over the period..
__________________
"We may have not been able to get Figo, but we have been able to get a younger player and then, therefore, stronger in the long run: Ba!"..Galliani
regin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 00:47   #474

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
You actually think we're going to get this Neymar (sp?) guy? Keep dreaming.
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 01:17   #475

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
we got Pato dint we....and we have Dinho, Kaka, Leonardo, Cafu, Pato all at Milan (all these are Brazilian legends)... we have others also that complete the count in Serginho, Dida, Mattioni and Emerson.... trust me, Neymar is the one dreaming to be linked to Milan, not us.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 01:26   #476

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktop View Post
You actually think we're going to get this Neymar (sp?) guy? Keep dreaming.
Why 'keep dreaming'? About Keirrison I can understand if you said the same sentence as he is owned (or something like that) not by the club he plays for but a group or company (like Tevez' contract). For me it seems so complicated to deal with such group/company.

Not I really want this kid but I dont think it's a dream for Milan to bring the kid to Milanello even Barca and Madrid take a part in the bid. If he is a ready (experienced) player, the margin Milan and Barca/Real want to pay could be so big but not for a young Brasilian player.

Let's take example of Pato. He costed about 20 mil euros (15 mil pounds) if I remember correctly. It was a huge money for a very young player (who was not yet 18 years old). Barca or Madrid, if they also want to buy Pato, won't go far away from that value IMO. Not like when Milan and Barca made offer for Henry. Barca can make much more offer for such player compare to Milan as they have advantage in wages taxes (more money for transfer fee and wages). For young players I don't think wages is a big issue. They will think more about the club itself and Milan have something that other big club don't have : Brasilian connection/family .

So, if Leonardo insists that this player has huge talent like Pato or even more, I am sure Galliani.co will try their best to capture the kid.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 01:29   #477

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
No, I just throw Neymar name, but disnīt wrote about him.
Pele is bad about results, if he said one team will win, generally this team lose

Back to Neymar, he reminds me the young Robinho...but heīs tall and besides to be skinny, has room to gain more weight.

....etc.
Thanks Brasileiro for your comprehensive view about Neymar.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 01:49   #478

regin

Registered User
 
regin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: anybody in red-black
regin is on a distinguished road
not to forget that its easier for neymar to get some playing in milan than any other club since they all got established stars..
the worry is madrid got a deal with his agent..
__________________
"We may have not been able to get Figo, but we have been able to get a younger player and then, therefore, stronger in the long run: Ba!"..Galliani
regin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:54   #479

edysupriadi

Registered User
 
edysupriadi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: the most peaceful city , JAMBI - INDONESIA
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Cantona, Kaka
edysupriadi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Hi edysupriadi!
As I wrote here some time ago, T. Neves was over hyped and overrated by Brazilian press. Good player, great left-leg(amazing free-kick taker) but not a canīt miss talent. Also, donīt like his character...always whining and very selfish.

........
Thanks ! sorry for making you to review twice on T.Neves
Now, at least I know why he didnt improve at all when playing in Europe
edysupriadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:20   #480

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Brasiliero, you should be given some kind of a honorable medal of MM. But since we dont have it, I pronounce you the official MM scout for Brazilian market and the best poster I have ever seen in here With respect to the other posters I admire also ( Giancarlo, Carlo Ancelotti)

Aldough I can see you dont share the same passion against Carlo with me

Anyway, do not EVER apologise for your long posts We enjoy them. Even my brother, who is also a Milanista but doesnt do MM forum ( now trying to follow croatian league...the man's gone crazy ), wants to read the posts about Brazilian league. As the magic of football that heppens there is something special.

I'd like to inform you about players in here in Croatia in the same way, but there is no point right now. Its too sad to even watch and not to talk about it further.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.