![]() |
|
|
#16 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
![]() |
^^ It's not the first time...lol I remember seeing that Kalac had a problem to his CERVIX a couple months ago.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
I simply couldn't believe the part about Pirlo. Honestly, I can't understand why Carlo is so stubborn and refuses to change Pirlo's role in the side. Pirlo is an intelligent guy and I'm sure he himself is aware he performs much better when allowed the freedom to move and not sit in front of the defence.
I simply cannot comprehend Carlo anymore. His stubbornness in tactics and personnel is really hurting the side and it is infuriating to see him maintain the same attitude when clearly things aren't working. |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
![]() |
you are right.
He is either a stubborn donkey........or he is just an idiot to say something like that.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER! |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
![]() |
OOT :
79' : juve is leading 3-2 aganst chievo after lefted 2 times juve always show their best shape considering the squad they have currently
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you.. In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you.. In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name.. Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away... But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face... |
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
![]() |
FT : 3-3 Pelissier for hattrick
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you.. In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you.. In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name.. Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away... But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face... |
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
![]() |
Genoa and Fiorentina both won so it's we pretty much have to seal this one. Juve drew so we can potentially gain on them. After watching Kaka for Brazil at midweek I remain optimistic, we've lost 6 games, but have we lost a single game with Kaka starting?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Yes I think we lost, only once at home, against Bologna (in a very strange match remember?) and that's the only home game that we have lost, this season.
I fully expect a strong win today. btw: You guys should see how MU come back. |
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
![]() |
I did see it, and a 17yo Italian scored their winner, great goal! Man Utd isnt in good form but they were really fighting for their points! great determination!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
![]() |
^^ Yea one of 2 brilliant Italian talents that were poached before they could sign contracts with their team...sigh.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
![]() |
yes, but thats becouse these players know they would get more chances in england! And a player like Machedo does not regret his choice after today! The other one you mean is Davide Petrucci, no?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#26 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
when I read about Bonera's inflammation to the pubic area, i had to go check the official site to confirm what I read, that shyt was so damn funny.... damit Juve lost points, now Inter will win and extend the gap some more....ughhhhhh I didnt want Inter to win this year.
and what the hell is going on with Mattioni? we bought him in January, and we're in April now and we havent used him once! |
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
![]() |
MILAN-LECCE: LE FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI
05/04/2009 MILAN : Dida; Zambrotta, Maldini, Favalli, Jankulovski; Flamini, Pirlo, Seedorf; Kakŕ; Inzaghi, Pato. CHIEVO: Benussi; Polenghi, Esposito, Fabiano, Vives; Angelo, Giacomazzi, Munari, Ariatti; Caserta; Tiribocchi. |
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
![]() |
Yes I'm referring to Petrucci and you are certainly right, if Marcheda were still in Italy he'd be playing in the Primavera, guaranteed. Italian football is really old fashioned. You have to work your way up from the Primavera to the U-21 then to national team side. Even Lippi admitted it when he was asked whether he'd select Balotelli for the national team.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#29 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
![]() |
There's nothing surprising when it comes to Carlo and Seedorf. If he has to put Seedorf at GK for him to play, he will.
EDIT: Hitmann, Mattioni's purchase was just to try n fool Milan fans into thinking we were actually reinforcing the defense with younger players. Just like Grimi. When a player doesn't get one minute in 4 months...there has to be something wrong. |
|
|
|