AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 11:59   #1171

jornazi

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2008
jornazi is on a distinguished road
literaly anything can be replaced,but it wont be the same.
and to find some1 better than kaka is imposible,u cant replace him with someone better who loves the club and fans like kaka,if he leaves means he understands that there r many people or fans like u in this club who think in a buisness way not in a family way.

anything can be replaced even a mother or father can be replaced with a step mother or step father,but is it the same?
jornazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:01   #1172

jornazi

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2008
jornazi is on a distinguished road
literaly anything can be replaced,but it wont be the same.
and to find some1 better than kaka is imposible,u cant replace him with someone better who loves the club and fans like kaka,if he leaves means he understands that there r many people or fans like u in this club who think in a buisness way not in a family way.

anything can be replaced even a mother or father can be replaced with a step mother or step father,but is it the same?
jornazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 03:59   #1173

hany.Egypt

Registered User
 
hany.Egypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
hany.Egypt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
how could u say it would be good to sell kaka for a 100m???????milan club should not be a buy and sell club like arsenal,,,we r a club that keeps its big players until the end,in such a way we create a family,a stable family.
kaka is our best player,yes right now hes not in his best shape but very soon u will see,thats if he stays and i hope he does.

milan doesnt need money it has enough,plus he deserves each and every dolor or euoro he gts paid.
Let's make it clear, Kaka is our best player for sure, I did not say I want to sell him, but I said it will not a disaster if he was sold for 100m and the money were spend wisely, I am not talking about some thing I don't know, I am talking about something I nearly experieced before.

I love juve (not as much as Milan of course but it's my second favourite club) and some years ago I was about to have a heart attack when Zidan was sold and I thought that selling Zidan is the most stupid decision that any one can do, but know I must say that I was completely wrong, when I see Nedved and Buffon on the pitch and see retired Zidan I realize that it was very smart move.

If Kaka was sold and the money were spent on player like Bezema, Diego, Clichy, Alex/Zapata and a new GK, then it will not be end of the world to sell.

And once more I did not say I want this scenario but if it did happen I would not complain or call it a stupid move, and I will say it again I don't think he will go for Madrid not this summer or any other summer he is a Milan player and will always be so.

As for the bolded part, biased on what you say that Milan doesn't need money and have enough of it? Is it because they turn down ManCity offer in the summer, or because Berlu spend 100m each summer like Moratti or on Galliani's declearations every minute that we can go for any player we want when ever we want because both the English and Spanish club suffer of financial crisis while Italians are not espacially that the Italian taxe system gives Italy an extra advantage.
Milan needs money like any other club in the world and probably more at the moment because we need to rebuild our team unlike ManUtd, Inter, Barca, or any other big club in Euroup as these clubs can start the new season without any new player and yet continue their domination.

P.S. When you talk about money then it's buisness not family.
hany.Egypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 06:36   #1174

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Kaka has played anywhere near his standards for a couple of seasons. I have seen better players for Milan who performed much more like Dejan, Van Basten, Maldini, Baresi etc. People probably thought they couldnt be replaced and none of them were with the exception of Baresi (Partly down to bad management).

Im not saying I want to see Kaka go, but I would like to see a hell of alot more out of him.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 20:58   #1175

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
I don't know why other clubs are treating us with such disrespect. We are not a mid-table club with a big superstar that can be pushed into selling by other so-called big clubs. We are AC Milan and yet clubs like Madrid, Chelsea, and even Man City can come along and try and destablize a player. Imagine if we did the same with Raul, John Terry, or Robinho. I expect us to launch a strong denial and condemn these clubs actions, we shouldnt just sit back and keep quiet.
rt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 21:11   #1176

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt9 View Post
I don't know why other clubs are treating us with such disrespect. We are not a mid-table club with a big superstar that can be pushed into selling by other so-called big clubs. We are AC Milan and yet clubs like Madrid, Chelsea, and even Man City can come along and try and destablize a player. Imagine if we did the same with Raul, John Terry, or Robinho. I expect us to launch a strong denial and condemn these clubs actions, we shouldnt just sit back and keep quiet.
Will the real AC Milan please stand up
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 03:20   #1177

Ferri1972

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2009
Ferri1972 is on a distinguished road
Unfortunately it's officially not the club that is spreading theses rumours. It's a certain newspaper. I think AC Milan should let them talk and imagine things for a while, and then KAKA should issue a statement about his commitment to AC MILAN and that' it. If you go and answer every rumour they spread, you'll do exactly what they want. namely to destabilize you
Ferri1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 04:21   #1178

totti_jonaid

Registered User
 
totti_jonaid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: Pakistan, Peshawar
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Cassano, Buffon.
totti_jonaid is an unknown quantity at this point
According to Goal.com Kaka is negotiating terms with Real Madrid:

Quote:
A number of rumours have emerged over the past 48 hours or so involving Kaka’s proposed summer transfer from Milan to Real Madrid.

There were reports that the Brazilian playmaker had given a firm ‘yes’ to Los Blancos presidential candidate Florentino Perez about joining the club; Spanish daily Marca even emblazoned the front page of their paper yesterday with a mock photo of the 26-year-old posing with Madrid’s famous No.5 shirt.

Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani responded swiftly by reiterating that the superstar is indispensable, and that Florentino will just have to accept it.

But now, AS has reported that Kaka and his representatives, mainly his father, Bosco Leite, have outlined the midfielder’s contract demands to Madrid. They are supposedly asking for €12 million gross per season or €9 million net. That will be almost €3m more than what he’s currently making at Milan (€6.2m), while his father has demanded €8m in commission should the move materialise.

The Spanish sports daily also believes that Florentino’s €60m offer in the transfer fee falls well short of what the Rossoneri would expect for the midfielder: €85 million. But it is likely that if both clubs were to begin formal negotiations, the final price could be set around €60m to €70m.

Finally, Galliani’s own admission that Milan can no longer compete with some of Europe’s superpowers in terms of transfer funds has also convinced the paper that Il Diavolo will have to sell Kaka sooner rather than later.

I am not sure if selling Kaka is the right idea I mean we are already short of a striker, CB and somewhat a goal keeper so why add midfield to that list?

Secondly I think the combination of Kaka, Ronaldinho (as a LCM) and Pirlo in his holding role is the best in the world and we saw the evidence of that in the match against Lecce last weekend. As soon as Ronaldinho came as a substitute he combined with kaka and Pirlo to form a magical trio and we won the match from there. So I see no reason why we should spoil such a wonderful partnership just for money?

Last edited by totti_jonaid; 08-04-2009 at 04:33. Reason: There seems to be some problem with the insert link option
totti_jonaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 04:44   #1179

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
At this point may I suggest we ignore ALL Marca and AS reports.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:21   #1180

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt9 View Post
I don't know why other clubs are treating us with such disrespect. We are not a mid-table club with a big superstar that can be pushed into selling by other so-called big clubs. We are AC Milan and yet clubs like Madrid, Chelsea, and even Man City can come along and try and destablize a player. Imagine if we did the same with Raul, John Terry, or Robinho. I expect us to launch a strong denial and condemn these clubs actions, we shouldnt just sit back and keep quiet.
We are not sitting back.....Galliani came out 2 times already and said that Kaka is not for sale and Perez will just have to accept that. What more do you want him to do....go and slap a Marca journalist?

About us being treated with disrespect and like a mid-table club.....that's a nother ridiculous statement. We are Milan, but that doesn't mean other players + newspapers won't be interested in our players or make declarations. The same happened with Ibrahimovic a couple of weeks ago......the same (actually it was much worse) happened with C.Ronaldo last summer and is still happening by the way......the same happened with C.Alonso in Liverpool......the same happened with Ronaldinho at Barca for 2 years in a row actually.......etc. Does this mean that Inter, Liverpool, Man, Barca are all treated like mid-table teams as well according to the standards you mentioned????

The bottom line is.....let other clubs be interested in our players, so what. If we want to sell, we'll sell. And even if we do sell our star player....it doesn't take our status or our titles away. Players come and go.

Just to make it clear tough, I personally wouldn't sell Kaka now after the whole Man C. thing....and I don't think Milan would either....unless Kaka himself wants to go.


Anyhow.....when talking about Kaka....he needs to up his performances like K77SH C said. He has been highly inconsistent but people seem to be giving him free-bees all the time. He hasn't performed to his best in a while now.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 13:10   #1181

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefremo View Post


Anyhow.....when talking about Kaka....he needs to up his performances like K77SH C said. He has been highly inconsistent but people seem to be giving him free-bees all the time. He hasn't performed to his best in a while now.
I think that's because he hasn't even had the opportunity to play consistently.
__________________
What source you can trust:

Perfect: acmilan; MM

OK: Channel4; calciomercato; tg.com; La Gazzetta

Awful: Corriere; Tuttosport; tuttomercatoweb

Worst: tribalfootball; goal.com
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 13:33   #1182

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
True, we can be fair to him. He's had injuries here and there.....but I am also not referring back only to my short term memories but I made that comment keeping in mind that Kaka has been highly inconsistent since last season.

What I'm saying is that people need to use the same criteria when judging all the players.....not giving some of them a 'free pass' every other week.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 14:46   #1183

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
That's absolutely true nefremo, that I agree.

I think Kaka` has been on and off for a long time now; his minor injury (not just the latest one) has been a niggling one...
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:13   #1184

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
I quote here what I posted in Summer mercato thread as it is also linked to this topic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav
It's from Gazzetta Dello Sport:
- About himself: "Voglio stare qui, l'ho già dimostrato. Non ho avuto alcun contatto col Real Madrid".
- About Ancelotti: "Allegri? Se Ancelotti andasse via, può essere una buona soluzione. Ma la nostra squadra va ringiovanita."
- About Adriano: "Gli serve affetto, bisogna stargli vicino anche se è complicato. Credo che abbia tanta gratitudine per Moratti, ma è un momento difficile."

So a short translation:
- I want to stay here, I already showed it. I didn't have any contact with Real Madrid.
- Allegri ? If Ancelotti leaves, he could be a good solution. But our team is going to be younger (the verb meaning "to make something younger" is ?).
- He needs love (??), he needs to be positive even if it's difficult. I think he is very thankful (??) for Moratti, but it's a difficult moment.

Anyway, I won't be happy now ... I don't believe Marca and Spanish/English medias (it was said in The Sun today that Ancelotti said "yes" to Chelsea, a bit like if it was all already done, like for Kaka' in Manchester City), but I'm far to trust at 100% Italian medias !! I didn't check if it was on AC Milan website, if it is, ok, but if it isn't, so no way to know if they didn't create it to counter-attack the Spanish medias and especially Marca.
And to finish, if it is true, and if he leaves this summer or the next year, so he will be worse than Shevchenko !!
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:27   #1185

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Kaka reiterates Milan bond
Wednesday 8 April, 2009
A weary Kaka has once again stressed his commitment to the Milan cause while admitting he still hasn't completely overcome his injury problems.

The Brazilian ace is repeatedly being linked with a big-money move to Real Madrid this summer.

But, despite insistent reports in the Spanish Press, Kaka claims he has no intention of jumping ship.

“I think people have talked too much recently,” he told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Now I will talk. I have had no contact with Real - nobody has come after me and I think I have made it perfectly clear that I am happy here.

“For the fifth time, I am Milan for life. I have already had more lives than a cat.”

It hasn't been the best of seasons for Kaka, who has been sidelined with persistent injuries.

“I have had lots of problems,” he admitted. “I've had injuries to my knee, my back and my foot.

“I have never been able to play consistently and I'm not even 100 per cent now.

“I am hoping to get to full fitness before the end of the season and to give Milan a push to ensure we finish in the Champions League qualification places.”

---
channel4
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.