![]() |
|
|
#1261 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Quote:
I'd keep Viudez and send him on loan (as with Darmian), and I wouldn't add Paloschi, I think he needs to develop by playing frequently. I also wouldn't want Mexes in all honesty, I think he's very highly overrated and instead I would rather look to try and get Alex or even moreso, my dream CB signing would be Santacroce. Also, I like the look of Hernanes, but I don't see where we'd use him. As for Benzema, I think he's out of our reach. Right now maybe Dzeko is more realistic. We're currently linked with Barzagli, apparently we're looking to see how he's doing in Germany. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1262 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: Kalisz, Poland
![]() |
Geo, please. Zeljko "0:5" Kalac? He is tragic. :) About Nelson - many users praised him after game against Chievo, but have a look. Dida's saves from this match based on reflex, not on his goalkeeping skills. ;) He has got very hesitant hold. Nelson catches easy balls on two - times (oh, you know what I mean; it's hard for me to say it in English). I don't belive in Dida. Maybe my opinion will change after few matches, but now I want to say: he won't be anything more than substitute. Very exclusive substitute.
Btw. we have rights to Felipe - young goalie from Brazil. :) He plays for Santos. Probably, but I'm not sure. What do you think about Keirrison? IMO he is very gifted, but we don't need Pato's copy. We aren't looking for forward like Brazilian. Ade, Ade, Ade and Adebayor once again! I don't belive in Eto'o, cause we don't have arguments to sign him. Keirrison would cost about 15 milions euro - I suppose - so if, we'll sign not - target man forward it will be Paloschi. :) That's my point of view.
__________________
Grazie Leo! |
|
|
|
|
#1263 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
I have watched yesterday a game in which Thiago Silva played for his former club. And I have to say that this player can play as a fullback wiithout ANY problems. At the right side of course.
In the same way, if Milan decides that Agger will be our target, he is able to play as a LB also. Next thing is that Roma will most likely sell Doni and Mexes. Milan wants Mexes and they say it clearly. And will go for him only if Roma wants to sell him. But personally I am not convinced with MExes and his "super talent" etc. Our defence will most likely be great again only is Sandro NEsta can come back and then whoever of these players plays next to him will play 20% better as NEsta is worlds best CB. Pirlo spoke about him few days back and said he is doing better and is working hard. What do I want to say? IF Nesta is not able to play anymore, and doctors in the club JUST HAVE TO KNOW THAT, Milan needs TWO players: MExes AND Agger. Then with the possibility that one of Agger or Silva play as fullbacks. And then, the thing noone talks about is Seedorf. He can play serious football anymore. Our midfield, as it is now, is not capable of playing at high tempo for 90 min.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
#1264 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1265 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
![]() We all know what we need and who we don't need anymore. Anyway, like I already said, I disagree with the way you want to use these defenders: they play their best football as CB, but still you want to put Silva on the right and Agger on the left, so, who do you want for our CB positions ? We won't buy 50 defenders, I think we're just going to buy a CB, a LB or RB (true LB or RB, not a CB playing well at LB or RB), and promote Albertazzi maybe for some games. Even if Nesta recovers, he won't be able to play all the games anyway, so he will have to be considered like a substitute too. About Seedorf, we can keep him, he said he would maybe retire next year ... if we use him properly (as a sub), he can be useful. It's as a starter that we can't rely on him anymore. Of course, I already know your reply so you don't have to post it ("if Ancelotti is still there, this coward is going to use his beloved Seedorf as a starter"). |
|
|
|
|
|
#1266 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Stam was used as a RB and played excellent football. Modern defenders are versatile and are able to play different roles with giving the needed balance in the back line that practically converts to 3 man line in 3-5-2 sistem.
Example today: Chiellini and Santacroce. About Thiago: He already played as a RB, its not my immagnation that placed him there. If Serginho can play LB then for sure Agger can play LB just like Kaladze played it well after playing CB and even DM in Kyev. Caracteristics of players are important, not their positions like in football manager. Not all CB's can play like fullbacks, but some can are are very usefull in that. Thiago especially has all the needed attributes to do it. Technique, extreme speed, shoot, cross and can convert to 3 man line when LB goes to transform into midfielder ( Stam-Serginho combination ). Corluka is actually a CB and plays even better as a CB. Simunic ( now best rated Cb in Bundesliga ) was a great LB for Croatia for years. Thuram played it all...etc. And also, from newer, Micah Richards, the same situation. Plays CB and RB. No problems at all.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
Last edited by mrki; 14-04-2009 at 08:41. |
|
|
|
|
#1267 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Quote:
Examples: Zambro-Nesta-Thiago-Agger-- Thiago-Nesta-Agger-Zambro-
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1268 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
So for me, our next defence is: Zambro (or LB bought) - CB bought - Thiago Silva - Zambro (or RB bought) Subs: Kaladze, Antonini, Nesta?, Jankulovski, Albertazzi, Bonera => And that's not enough actually (in terms of quantity, if we again have a season with injured players, we're going to suffer and really use Ambrosini as a CB ). |
|
|
|
|
|
#1269 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Then we need two players: Agger and Mexes. And we are fine again. With the use I wrote. That is why in modern football its important to have versatile defenders.
MArek is not a fullback and he prooves it every single game.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
#1270 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
And do you really think we're going to spend money for both Agger and Mexes ?! I don't think so ... it will be one of them (or other CB), not both. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1271 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1272 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: anybody in red-black
![]() |
Quote:
the barzagli thing is a smokescreen.. if they were in germany it must have been for dzeko..
__________________
"We may have not been able to get Figo, but we have been able to get a younger player and then, therefore, stronger in the long run: Ba!"..Galliani |
|
|
|
|
|
#1273 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: Kalisz, Poland
![]() |
Huh, I'm not sure about Thiago Silva as a right back or Agger as a left back. I've never seen them on this positions and - in my opinion - it would be wasting their potential. I prefer moving Ignazio Abate to the right back. Then we have two right backs: Zambrotta and Abate and also two left backs: Jankulovski and Antonini. :)
We also need only one centre back, thanks to having Daniele Bonera, Kakha Kaładze and Thiago Silva in our squad. In reserve we have Albertazzi and Darmian. Let's keep real, nobody won't sell Kaładze or Bonera. Midfield depends on what Ancelotti wants to play. 4321 or 4312. I prefer adapting Chelsea's 433, because we have got perfect players to use this formation. Post Scriptum. What about Felipe Mattioni? He has played in Primavera... What's with him? I doubt we would pay 6 milion fee.
__________________
Grazie Leo! Last edited by maslok; 14-04-2009 at 09:19. |
|
|
|
|
#1274 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Moutinho will be available this summer. Sporting announced he had the right to leave.
I don't think we need him, I think he will be expensive, but anyway, I wanted to say it ... ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1275 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: kotabesar
Fave Players: il capitano
![]() |
Quote:
besides, he just 31, still "young" for a goalkeeper. I'm not suggesting him to be our 1st GK, just a back up. cheaper than dida, younger than kalac, more reliable than both, why not? --- one more question (maybe I missed a post/topic or so), what happened with hurtado? Is he going to join us next season? |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers |
|
|