AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-04-2009, 03:22   #1486

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
About Trezeguet, as someone mentionned earlier: no way. He's a Juventus player so it is already a good reason not to buy him. He's going to be 32, so it is another reason. He's injury prone, third reason not to take him. He often has problems with someone (Domenech in French NT, but we can't blame him for that lol, Ranieri in Juventus now, who's next ?). And to finish, do we need a kind of clone of Inzaghi ? Trezeguet is this old-school striker type, he doesn't defend, he doesn't move a lot, he doesn't dribble (once by year), he is "just" excellent to place himself to score, like Inzaghi.
Only a little infos of him can be found in this thread, so I will be a bit stubborn ^^

We will not spend big next summer, if yes, the priority is for a WC CD.

For Champion League, you need the experiences, only Pippo is not enough.

Bori and Pato are our future, so we do not need one young, talent striker like Adebayor, Benzema, Houreau,...

The 4th SC should be a bit old, not expensive, good to great profile. Trezeguet and... Sheva fit it.

I dont really care Juve or Inter, as we have the like of Pippo, Pirlo and Seedorf (before). One young man (Pato - 20), one at best age (Borriello - 27), one will retire (Pippo - 36), so 32 years old of Trezeguet is not a problem, that make a good mix of ages. Players over 30s are easier to have injuries, but I personally do not think Tre is one, even if he is, there are place for Bori and Pato (just joking ^^). In the past, did we hear any relationship problems of Trezeguet? The astrology lover Domenech, hehe, forget it. And the problem he has is with Juventus, not Ranieri.

For playing style, Pippo, Pato, Borriello are all good headers but Trezeguet is great one. If we still have Beckham next season, the Tre-Beck combi can be very useful, like Van Nistelrooy - Beckham. And we'll have one good wing back, wont we? Hehe.

He is two feet shooter with powerful long shot, too.

I dont think Tre is Pippo clone. Pippo is invisible, Tre always has the attention of defenders. Pippo plays well when he is out of defender's marking or someone lure the Defs out for him, that the reason for his recent goals. People think Pippo is out of date, and concentrate more on Pato, or Kaka, Ronnie. Pippo scores when we almost forgot him.

We have Pato with speed and dribbling skill, Borriello is enthusiasm, and 2 world best AM: Kaka and Ronie, even Seedorf at his good day. So an old-school type is the addtion, I think.

Finally, Trezeguet may not be the must-buy, but he fit for tight budget, reliable with CL & WC quality (CL is what he lack, right).

For 4th striker, I could think of only him (since Sheva is not successful).

As for a CD, we need in vain a WC CD.

For Nesta (and Maldini) replacement, that must be a world best, but who is?

Even the like of Rio, Vidic, Terry,... cant satisfy my love for Italian style defenders, and... we cant buy them ^^

Thiago Silva is a good buy, strong, fast, tough. We need one with leadership mentality, great positioning and heading to supplement.

Mexes, Zapata, Santacroce,... still lack something to fill this role, but we must have one of them.
Aficio is offline  
Old 22-04-2009, 03:29   #1487

Ceceves

Registered User
 
Ceceves's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Ceceves is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by will4li View Post
Agree, nor is coloccini. sendros is better than both(at least he is a decent heavy weight)

Maybe time will tell gila is not milan material either,not first striker material at least,better as third striker if he can accept that role like Tomasson.
Senderos isn't better than Laursen or Coloccini. Laursen (when fit) was among the best CBs in the EPL, Senderos never was. It's just that Laursen's game was better suited to English football, as Coloccini's game was better suited to Spanish football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capo Ultra View Post
Correct. He never had what it took to become Milan material. And all those nasty swipes and bitter comments he made about Milan afterwards just shows you the huge lack of class he has - both as a player and as a human being.
What nasty swipes? All I've heard him say (as others have mentioned) is that basically he was very nervous about making a good impression. To say that he has a huge lack of class as a person IMO is completely out of line - and unfounded to say the least. He was never going to be first choice with Nesta and Maldini ahead of him, so who can blame him for leaving?

And how you can say that he has a huge lack of class as a player baffles me, as he has performed better than most of our defenders over the last few years.
Ceceves is offline  
Old 22-04-2009, 04:39   #1488

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I still can't believe that some here really believe Senderous is better than Coloccini and Laursen. I don't even want to talk about his anymore as it is just plain pointless.

Thanks for Ceceves for pointing out the obivous.

I just want to add one thing, Senderous can't even start for Arsenal, heck he can't even make it to the bench for Arsenal and he actually gets to start for us. It really shows the quality we have as a club.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 22-04-2009, 04:44   #1489

regin

Registered User
 
regin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: anybody in red-black
regin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Are you from Brazil?? If so, can you tell me more about this "attitude problems"??

I never heard anything here in Brazil about attitude problems of Pato...So, I will be pleased if you put some links about this "rumor", because I really canīt remember of to read or heard anything about this "fact" here in Brazil...

Dunga never rated Pato, and his "hate" over Pato was the reason of one of his big brawls with Brazilian press(Dunga is a master of it). Everyone(press and supporters) in Brazil wanted Pato called for Brazil NT, but Dunga said at that time that he couldnīt call a player that isnīt playing regular football(Patoīs first six months in Italy)...fair enough.

But, if it was the truth, why is Dunga calling T. Silva now that he is in the same situation of Pato?? Calling T. Silva now when heīs in the same situation of Pato is at least suspect...

Btw, this Dunga character is the same that in the past tell some people of press(in off) that one of his teammates(Mario Sérgio) was using illegal substances...this almost finish Mario Sérgio career(and wasnīt proved) and even the journalist apologized with the player several years after publishing the history.

This Dunga also was the player that led a movement(with other players) to only give interview to the biggest Brazilian TV channel in the World Cup, and only God know what he receive for that.

So, donīt come here to say that he has moral to teach a boy that is praised as a great character for every person of the press that know or work with him. Also, everyone at Internacional(his former club) only has good words about the boy, so it will be good if you post any reliable source about this "attitude problem"...

Btw, the only player Dunga said that had attitude problem in Olympics was Marcelo...and even the justification was laughable:
"Playing to cocky" ... Yep, maybe because Marcelo was humiliating people with his dribles, nuttmeges(sp?), and being the best player of Brazil at the Olympics. Yep, Dunga was(is) really right to tell a talented player that he needs to play average(like Dunga), and donīt use all of his abilities

At the Olympics, Dunga said Pato was demoted for technical reasons, and because he wanted a forward that help more the team pressing the adversary defense, and said Sobis was better at this. Btw, even after that, Pato never complained and stayed positive and working for the team.

Several months after, the so malign Pato still isnīt a forward that helps to press the adversary defense, and even with this "BIG flaw" for a offensive players is being so "little praised" by his coach, Directors and Milan fans...On the other hand, Sobis(to be fair, a good boy), is playing far from a big center of football.

Also, why guys like Maldini, Ambrosini, Gattuso in Italy, or Lúcio, Kaká, Juan, Gilberto Silva in Brazil NT never saw this "attitude problems" and always praised Patoīs attitude and character?? Strange, no??

Wow, to much time wasted with Dunga

P.S. Now Iīm curious, are you GillaAttack(sp?)??
Good post..pato is very humble seeing the way the interviews that has come out so far...i dont think he's cocky,but he's extremely confident at times which is good..

that person is a dida fan..only dida's attitude pleases her..
__________________
"We may have not been able to get Figo, but we have been able to get a younger player and then, therefore, stronger in the long run: Ba!"..Galliani
regin is offline  
Old 22-04-2009, 06:24   #1490

rinogattuso

Registered User
 
rinogattuso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
rinogattuso is an unknown quantity at this point
KJAER: I like AC Milan

Acording to some sources,Galliani would go whith 15 milion + Di Gennaro for this supertalented player..but zamparini don't like Galliani so..:S
rinogattuso is offline  
Old 22-04-2009, 07:04   #1491

rinogattuso

Registered User
 
rinogattuso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
rinogattuso is an unknown quantity at this point
Ancelotti: "I remain always at Milan,to bet"

Some friend from MM will kill yourself when read this..
rinogattuso is offline  
Old 22-04-2009, 07:32   #1492

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficio View Post
Only a little infos of him can be found in this thread, so I will be a bit stubborn ^^

We will not spend big next summer, if yes, the priority is for a WC CD.

For Champion League, you need the experiences, only Pippo is not enough.

Bori and Pato are our future, so we do not need one young, talent striker like Adebayor, Benzema, Houreau,...

The 4th SC should be a bit old, not expensive, good to great profile. Trezeguet and... Sheva fit it.

I dont really care Juve or Inter, as we have the like of Pippo, Pirlo and Seedorf (before). One young man (Pato - 20), one at best age (Borriello - 27), one will retire (Pippo - 36), so 32 years old of Trezeguet is not a problem, that make a good mix of ages. Players over 30s are easier to have injuries, but I personally do not think Tre is one, even if he is, there are place for Bori and Pato (just joking ^^). In the past, did we hear any relationship problems of Trezeguet? The astrology lover Domenech, hehe, forget it. And the problem he has is with Juventus, not Ranieri.

For playing style, Pippo, Pato, Borriello are all good headers but Trezeguet is great one. If we still have Beckham next season, the Tre-Beck combi can be very useful, like Van Nistelrooy - Beckham. And we'll have one good wing back, wont we? Hehe.

He is two feet shooter with powerful long shot, too.

I dont think Tre is Pippo clone. Pippo is invisible, Tre always has the attention of defenders. Pippo plays well when he is out of defender's marking or someone lure the Defs out for him, that the reason for his recent goals. People think Pippo is out of date, and concentrate more on Pato, or Kaka, Ronnie. Pippo scores when we almost forgot him.

We have Pato with speed and dribbling skill, Borriello is enthusiasm, and 2 world best AM: Kaka and Ronie, even Seedorf at his good day. So an old-school type is the addtion, I think.

Finally, Trezeguet may not be the must-buy, but he fit for tight budget, reliable with CL & WC quality (CL is what he lack, right).

For 4th striker, I could think of only him (since Sheva is not successful).

As for a CD, we need in vain a WC CD.

For Nesta (and Maldini) replacement, that must be a world best, but who is?

Even the like of Rio, Vidic, Terry,... cant satisfy my love for Italian style defenders, and... we cant buy them ^^

Thiago Silva is a good buy, strong, fast, tough. We need one with leadership mentality, great positioning and heading to supplement.

Mexes, Zapata, Santacroce,... still lack something to fill this role, but we must have one of them.
To make it short with another reason why Trezeguet won't come/wouldn't come (I hope): he won't accept to be the 3rd or 4th choice.

About Rami, I found an interview from 2 weeks ago, just before the rumours linking us to him (he would cost about 8M).
He said that his biggest idol was Nesta and a dream would be to play with him (but he also said he didn't even think it could be possible), and that his favorite clubs are Milan and Juventus. He added that he thinks all players in Ligue 1 have this dream of playing in this kind of clubs, such as Liverpool or Chelsea too.

So the guy must be surprised about these rumours that link him with us nowadays ...

Last edited by GeoTav; 22-04-2009 at 07:36.
GeoTav is offline  
Old 22-04-2009, 08:53   #1493

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinogattuso View Post
Ancelotti: "I remain always at Milan,to bet"

Some friend from MM will kill yourself when read this..


My god, youst go away to chelsea or wherever already! Take the money and run

About Trezeguet: He IS STILL one of the best Cf'sa in the world. He is a Juventino, and I wouldnt like to see im in Milan ( talking as a rossonero ). But professionally, he would have been 100% correct solution. Capable of scoring 20-25 goals per year anytime.

Italian press say Carlo has 3 demands: 2cb's ( most likely jaer and Rami, Milan will send Di Gennaro and one more ) and Adebayor. I dont know anything about Rami, but I know we are still missing Santacroce in Milanello But immagine backline of: Nesta ( some say he CAN be ok ), Bonera, Kjaer, Thiago, Zambrotta, Flamini ( Fullback ), Marek ( ??), and one more young player + Darmian and Albertazzi.

AND, Adriano will resign from Merda. Im not sure Milan will not take him, seriousely. Leonardo, Galliani, Kaka' etc. They are all ( in reality ) in for Adriano. Maybe Milan will make things bitter for Inter and Moratti. But I wouldnt be happy about this at all.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau

Last edited by mrki; 22-04-2009 at 09:00.
mrki is offline  
Old 22-04-2009, 08:58   #1494

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
I like the fact that Carlo is making these requests, if it's true. It's time we drop the old fashioned approach with Galliani calling all the shots, it's not optimal. Look at Real Madrid, they have the suits calling all the shots... they spent more than anyone else, and still can't get further than the 1/8's in CL.
Christian is offline  
Old 22-04-2009, 09:41   #1495

gregapenny

Registered User
 
gregapenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
gregapenny is on a distinguished road
The italian press are also writing that Mexes is virtually a Milan player. That's the second time I read that... Especially if Roma fails to qualify for CL...
gregapenny is offline  
Old 22-04-2009, 09:52   #1496

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by regin View Post
Good post..pato is very humble seeing the way the interviews that has come out so far...i dont think he's cocky,but he's extremely confident at times which is good..

that person is a dida fan..only dida's attitude pleases her..
Thanks, regin...
I thought it was another poster, because he likes to argue with my posts...and after the day I said Pato could beat Messi as the world best player in the future the situation became annoying

I read her posts in another forum, and itīs always negative about Pato. Despite I agree with Dida also is a great guy, and donīt deserve the slack heīs getting this season, thereīs no need to bash(with false information) other players for that...

@Everyone:
I watch a lot of EPL, so I have a question about Peter Cech...do you guys want him as a Milan goalkeeper next season?? Do you think heīs a reliable player for our goalkeeper position?

Last edited by Brasileiro; 22-04-2009 at 09:55.
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 22-04-2009, 09:54   #1497

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Thanks, regin...
I thought it was another poster, because he likes to argue with my posts...and after the day I said Pato could beat Messi as the world best player in the future the situation became annoying

I read the her posts in another forum, and itīs always negative about Pato. Despite I agree with Dida also is a great guy, and donīt deserve the slack heīs getting this season, thereīs no need to bash(with false information) other players for that...

@Everyone:
I watch a lot of EPL, so I have a question about Peter Cech...do you guys want him as a Milan goalkeeper next season??
No, since Euro and his mistake, he has shown moments of brilliance and some moments where he seemed totally unconfident (looking like Dida nowadays).
GeoTav is offline  
Old 22-04-2009, 10:08   #1498

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Peter Cech has been a bit of a mess for quite a while now. A couple of years ago he was one of the best goalkeepers in the world, lately he's been terrible though, at least whenever I've seen him. I'd definetly consider Abbiati better this season.

That's not to say I would necessarily mind us buying him. It would be a bit of a gamble, and perhaps we've taken one to many gamble's in the last couple of year, but he is talented there's no doubt about that. In any case, I consider Abbiati a good goalkeeper, and I think we should look to strengthen our back four first.
Christian is offline  
Old 22-04-2009, 10:12   #1499

Fret

Registered User
 
Fret's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Fave Players: Zidane
Fret is on a distinguished road
Next year, I'd like to see Agger and Santacroce.
Nesta recovered (my first wish) and Thiago to turn out a god Defender.
Lately, I am too under the impression that Mexes will arrive (don't know how I feel about that thogh).

As for Flamini, I'd rather see him in the midfield but it might get to crowded.

We will probably sign Adebayor (again, just a hunch, like in Mexes's case).

As for the goalkeeper situation, it's all still a mystery.

So, my ideal starting 11 for the next season would be:

--------------------Marchetti

Zambro--------Nesta-------Thiago-------LB?

--------------------Pirlo-------------------

-------Flamini------------------Gourcuff----

--------------------Kaka-------------------

-----------Pato----------Adebayor---------

The season is long, so these players would of course rotate with Abiatti, Gattuso, Agger, Bonera, Santacroce, Ronaldinho, Boriello, Pippo (?), and some of the future prospects from the youth squad of which we discuss the last few weeks.

Seedorf would play somewhere far far away from Milan
__________________
Galliani: "We rule the transfer market"

Last edited by Fret; 22-04-2009 at 10:18.
Fret is offline  
Old 22-04-2009, 10:43   #1500

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
@GeoTav...Iīm glad to see what you wrote.

I saw lot of similarities of what happened with Dida in Peter Cech last 3 or 2 years performances...

To be honest, Cech is failing more than Dida over the last 2 years, but for some reason(I have a opinion about it, but I will not post) several people that bashes Didaīs(he was horrible last 2 seasons) would jump in a Cech bandwagon purchase in a bit...

Canīt understand(age aside) why Cech doesnīt receive the same Didaīs treatment??
Brasileiro is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.