AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-04-2009, 10:59   #1621

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Ancelotti: Kjaer is a great player, and I like him. We are also following Astori from Cagliari (rough translation).

"Penso a Kjaer del Palermo e ad Astori ora a Cagliari. Kjaer č un difensore molto giovane, che ha dimostrato grandi qualitā. Mi piace molto. Seguiamo molto anche Astori: č un giocatore nostro che non ha fatto tante partite quest'anno, ma che ha evidenziato chiari miglioramenti. Per la prossima stagione, comunque, penso che il reintegro completo di Gattuso e il pieno recupero di Nesta e Borriello, in aggiunta a Thiago Silva che č giā nostro e pronto a giocare, ci eviterā di andare in giro a prendere chissā chi."- gazzetta
Thanks !!
For Kjaer, like I reported yesterday, I think it's going to be hard to get him now that Carrozzieri is out ...

They still hope and count Nesta, I'd say that if Nesta can come back, it will be like a purchase, a new player coming from nowhere, so they should stop speaking about Nesta for next year and do like if he won't come back ...

Our defence (CBs) nowadays is: Maldini, Senderos, Kaladze, Favalli, Bonera, Nesta (6 players)

So for people who say that Kaladze has to be sold, by knowing that Maldini will retire for sure, that Favalli could retire (nothing sure), that Senderos will be sent back to Arsenal, and that Nesta doesn't really count (he will be a bonus player) ...

For moment, that leaves us with: Kaladze, Bonera, Thiago Silva (3 players + Nesta)

So who will be the next players ?
Astori, Albertazzi, who else ? We need a WC defender to be a starter.
GeoTav is offline  
Old 25-04-2009, 11:35   #1622

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
If they see that Nesta can play, and now that is possible to look at and not only hope coz of the operation that has been done, we'll probably sign one CB. My assumption is that Agger will be that player. Kaladze will not leave Milan unless he wants to, as he is a close friend to Berlusconi, has some benefitial investments with him etc. Again, I'd use him as a LB. He can play it better then CB. All of our defenders showed they are not up to the task when they dont have Nesta playing alongside them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

But this is more interesting!

Breaking news in here:

Ricardo Kaka' has reportedly already agreed to sign for croatian 1st league team NK Osijek. Kaka' has, according to a source that is close to a player and the club, agreed to spread the beauty of football and to represent humanity by playing in lower league to proove money is not everything. After winning it all he decided that it is time to live peacefull life. His transfer will be payed by croatan guverment and his fee will be simbolic. Kaka' will become a honorable citizen of city Osijek. Berlusconi cannot do anything becouse the clause will be broken with 120mln payed in.

Kaka' had reportedly refused transfers to united and Madrid saying his love for the game and childern is more then a fame to him. There are still doubts will that happen this or next year, but unnamed sources are sure it is already a done deal. Meanwhile his coach Carlo Ancelotti will go and coach Chelsea for 12mln per year, and his life wish to coach Alex will be granted.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope we can somehow stop Ricky
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 25-04-2009, 12:02   #1623

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Breaking news in here:

Ricardo Kaka' has reportedly already agreed to sign for croatian 1st league team NK Osijek. Kaka' has, according to a source that is close to a player and the club, agreed to spread the beauty of football and to represent humanity by playing in lower league to proove money is not everything. After winning it all he decided that it is time to live peacefull life. His transfer will be payed by croatan guverment and his fee will be simbolic. Kaka' will become a honorable citizen of city Osijek. Berlusconi cannot do anything becouse the clause will be broken with 120mln payed in.

Kaka' had reportedly refused transfers to united and Madrid saying his love for the game and childern is more then a fame to him. There are still doubts will that happen this or next year, but unnamed sources are sure it is already a done deal. Meanwhile his coach Carlo Ancelotti will go and coach Chelsea for 12mln per year, and his life wish to coach Alex will be granted.
You summarized in one single post what is the job of journalist nowadays (especially the ones in sports and politics): creating the news without any link with reality
And then, if their prediction (yes it is a kind of prediction and not an information) happens, they will say "we're a reliable source !!" ...
GeoTav is offline  
Old 25-04-2009, 12:09   #1624

El Fre

Registered User
 
El Fre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: Zorro, KK, Maldini, Weah
El Fre is on a distinguished road
OK, now to some serious business.

I think that Tevez could be useful to us, and there are stories that his loan spell with MU will end this summer...Maybe he could be the guy to partner Pato in the long run....

I know his transfer would be very complicated due to his ownership, but if "The Great Dictator" can't do it, no one can
El Fre is offline  
Old 25-04-2009, 12:32   #1625

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Fre View Post
OK, now to some serious business.

I think that Tevez could be useful to us, and there are stories that his loan spell with MU will end this summer...Maybe he could be the guy to partner Pato in the long run....

I know his transfer would be very complicated due to his ownership, but if "The Great Dictator" can't do it, no one can
Well as far as i know we can buy him this summer without Man Utd being able to do much about it. Though I don't think it's gonna happen.

I do agree though, with reports about us throwing 30M at Adabayor I'd honostly rather have Carloz Tevez. He's not a target man, but I don't really think that's what we necessarily need. A target man isn't that necessary in a 4-3-1-2, although it is usefull against teams like Torino that 'park the bus', but in that case we already have Borriello.

The reason I'd rather have Carlos Tevez is that first of all a 30M player, Adabayor or Tevez, would demand to be playing every game, against Torino and against Inter. We're not gonna be throwing long balls or constant crosses up on a target man against a good team like Inter or Juventus, we're gonna be doing as we always have, trying to dominate possesion, and in that kind of game Tevez would just work much better. I'd see him as a support striker for Pato, who would be the goal-scorer, the 9. He's already proven he is a reliable goalscorer when he plays that role, and it's already been brought up earlier how much better his stats are in a goal-scorer role.

I believe Tevez would be a much needed hard worker in attack, and would bring something we don't have now, unlike Adabayor who's just Borriello-2.0, only downside is that he's Argentinian
Christian is offline  
Old 25-04-2009, 12:44   #1626

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
He's Argentinian but having already played in Brazil with Corinthians, coming to Milan should be second nature to him.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline  
Old 25-04-2009, 12:50   #1627

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
I do think we need a target man; someone who can hold up the ball and then the team needs to run and create space. Gila was supposed to be that target man but he is too weak.
Jeff is offline  
Old 25-04-2009, 13:16   #1628

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
gila was not weak at all, he was psychologically like a little girl...that was his prob. Tevez would be perfect. or better even - Zarate
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 25-04-2009, 13:28   #1629

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Kalac, Favalli and Cap will leave due to retirement
Actually, Kalac confirmed in the Aussie press that next season will be his last, whether it's with us or someone else.

And who is Cap?
Blacktop is offline  
Old 25-04-2009, 13:33   #1630

El Fre

Registered User
 
El Fre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: Zorro, KK, Maldini, Weah
El Fre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
gila was not weak at all, he was psychologically like a little girl...that was his prob. Tevez would be perfect. or better even - Zarate
that ship just sailed...

But I agree that having Tevez would be great, Pato would be able to be the real number 9, and not the support striker or a winger...I remember Brasiliero said something about him being wasted as a winger...

Brasiliero, opinion on Tevez-Pato combo please?

When I said that signing him would be difficult, I meant it because of that sport agency...MSI??? or something like that, the owners of tevez...
El Fre is offline  
Old 25-04-2009, 13:35   #1631

El Fre

Registered User
 
El Fre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: Zorro, KK, Maldini, Weah
El Fre is on a distinguished road
Blacktop, The Cap is our captain, the one and only, #3.
El Fre is offline  
Old 25-04-2009, 14:53   #1632

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Fre
When I said that signing him would be difficult, I meant it because of that sport agency...MSI??? or something like that, the owners of tevez...
Actually, there won't be any problem with MSI as they want to sell the player ownership to a club ... the problem was before, they were the owners, and so they loaned Tevez (and Mascherano) to the clubs, something like that.
It's the second year in MU for Tevez I think and they still didn't pay anything to have him (except the wages of course).

This kind of deal isn't (wasn't ?) in the rules of FIFA if I'm not wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Fre View Post
Blacktop, The Cap is our captain, the one and only, #3.
It's sad to say but there is a "before Maldini" and there will an "after Maldini", let's just hope the story will be as beautiful as when Maldini was there (I use past but he is still here, so let's enjoy his last games).

PS: Actually, I say "it is sad", but no, it's not sad at all, it's even the contrary, what would be sad would be that Maldini retires and it's the end of Milan because of that
GeoTav is offline  
Old 25-04-2009, 15:57   #1633

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
^^ Yes but to young people like myself...there has never been a Milan without Maldini...and Maldini's don't come around too often. Look around the world and the only defender with his class is nursing a shoulder(?) injury at Milanello.
Mystik is offline  
Old 25-04-2009, 16:52   #1634

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
^^ Yes but to young people like myself...there has never been a Milan without Maldini...and Maldini's don't come around too often. Look around the world and the only defender with his class is nursing a shoulder(?) injury at Milanello.
I'm like you, I only know Milan with Maldini as he played his first game in Milan the year I was born ... and I know it's going to be weird without him !!
GeoTav is offline  
Old 25-04-2009, 17:06   #1635

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Idd it's gonna be strange without Maldini there... My first football shirt was with Maldini on the back, and like many others I've never experienced Milan without him. I hope he stays in football though, although I don't think I would want him to be a coach, since people tend to take it out on the coach in bad times... wouldn't want to see people slamming Maldini.
Christian is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.