AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-04-2009, 13:02   #9001

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
www.mzk57.co.cc/qualificationThanks man! I think we will meet in real life some time in the future. Not soon i guess, but one day maybe I would love to see Greece and specially Athens where I saw ACM winning UCL (on TV ofcourse) and there are some good place in my country as well to show you. But lets get rich first

By the way, I would like my wife to be a Juve or Inter fan
Sure, lets get rich first. Why you want your wife to be a Juve or Inter fan?
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2009, 00:23   #9002

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosoneri_11 View Post
Sure, lets get rich first. Why you want your wife to be a Juve or Inter fan?
That would make my weekends more colourful and interesting, you know.......
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2009, 03:32   #9003

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
That would make my weekends more colourful and interesting, you know.......
Haha! Yeah thats a good reason!
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2009, 13:14   #9004

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Nice photos Zeekay, looking very smart!

What was the certificate and welcome party for? Looks like you won a competition, good for you!!

Not sure if you have exams at the moment, but good luck for them and to everyone else who's currently studying for exams/tests ... big shout to you all, good luck!!
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 06:37   #9005

Irma

Registered User
 
Irma's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Fave Players: Ricky, Sheva, Gila, Barbarez,.....
Irma is on a distinguished road
Nothing's changes.. You guys are still very inactive :r
Irma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 17:34   #9006

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Irma is right, this thread needs new pics, not mine though
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 18:10   #9007

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
I think Irma should start to show the way to people !!
She has plenty pictures ... :p
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:50   #9008

Irma

Registered User
 
Irma's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Fave Players: Ricky, Sheva, Gila, Barbarez,.....
Irma is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
Irma is right, this thread needs new pics, not mine though
Why not yours? :r XD
Quote:
I think Irma should start to show the way to people !!
She has plenty pictures ... :p
You've seen all of my pictures on Facebook
Irma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 13:31   #9009

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irma View Post
You've seen all of my pictures on Facebook
What if some one don't have an account of Facebook. Its better to post your pics (if you really are a beautiful girl/woman ) here of MM-pics thread than that boring place called Facebook.
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 15:15   #9010

Irma

Registered User
 
Irma's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Fave Players: Ricky, Sheva, Gila, Barbarez,.....
Irma is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
What if some one don't have an account of Facebook. Its better to post your pics (if you really are a beautiful girl/woman ) here of MM-pics thread than that boring place called Facebook.

Hhaha why not ? I like showing my pic hhhahahaha
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fgffsd.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	11883  Click image for larger version

Name:	gfdgfdsgfsd.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	11884  
Irma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 15:54   #9011

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Thank you Irma, nice pics. Everybody else now
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 16:40   #9012

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irma View Post
You've seen all of my pictures on Facebook
Yes I know, I watch them with pleasure, but just let the other people watching them instead of asking for others to show their pictures ?!

Sorry, I just found it funny to reverse the situation you were asking for !!
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 16:49   #9013

Irma

Registered User
 
Irma's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Fave Players: Ricky, Sheva, Gila, Barbarez,.....
Irma is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Yes I know, I watch them with pleasure, but just let the other people watching them instead of asking for others to show their pictures ?!

Sorry, I just found it funny to reverse the situation you were asking for !!
Well now watch them!!! hahah I did my part of the job, now it's your turn ...
So, I expect some pictures soon
Irma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 17:00   #9014

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irma View Post
Well now watch them!!! hahah I did my part of the job, now it's your turn ...
So, I expect some pictures soon
You will see them on Facebook ?
Ok, so I now have to take new pictures sooner or later ...
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 00:37   #9015

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irma View Post
Hhaha why not ? I like showing my pic hhhahahaha
Great photos. I like them, specially your hair. The look pretty good. Your boyfriend is a lucky man
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.