AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-04-2009, 19:44   #1636

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
It's true, by the time I started supporting Milan (1987), Maldini had already been playing for two years.

What surprised me about Carlo's announcement is that Galliani said a few days ago that he would not be discussing targets. Carlo doesn't seem to care though. He has this air about him; you know, when you know you are about to get fired or quit, and you just don't give a rat's ass.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 25-04-2009, 21:21   #1637

spina_don

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: USA
Fave Players: pato, Kaka, Essien, Julio Caesar
spina_don is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
It's true, by the time I started supporting Milan (1987), Maldini had already been playing for two years.

What surprised me about Carlo's announcement is that Galliani said a few days ago that he would not be discussing targets. Carlo doesn't seem to care though. He has this air about him; you know, when you know you are about to get fired or quit, and you just don't give a rat's ass.
That's very true...maybe Galliani and Carlo aren't yet on the same page....we'll have to wait and see...All i know is that we must and i mean MUST get a talented and World Class CB
spina_don is offline  
Old 25-04-2009, 22:34   #1638

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Fre View Post
that ship just sailed...

But I agree that having Tevez would be great, Pato would be able to be the real number 9, and not the support striker or a winger...I remember Brasiliero said something about him being wasted as a winger...

Brasiliero, opinion on Tevez-Pato combo please?

When I said that signing him would be difficult, I meant it because of that sport agency...MSI??? or something like that, the owners of tevez...
Imo, works fine...fine not, great. It will be like Nilmar - Tevez part2.
I just donīt know if I would pay the amount Kia Jorabichian(sp?)will ask for him...
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 25-04-2009, 22:40   #1639

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
It's true, by the time I started supporting Milan (1987), Maldini had already been playing for two years.

What surprised me about Carlo's announcement is that Galliani said a few days ago that he would not be discussing targets. Carlo doesn't seem to care though. He has this air about him; you know, when you know you are about to get fired or quit, and you just don't give a rat's ass.
Me too, Hasan...I started(supporting Milan) one year after you, when Maldini was still a LB...

A few times we bought a player Galliani or Carlo discussed in media. They are the kings of the smoke screen. Imo Carlo didnīt do this of his own mind...

Maybe Iīm wrong, but imo they are always working together...
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 26-04-2009, 03:02   #1640

zakakhan

Registered User
 
zakakhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Fave Players: Kaka,Messi,Pirlo,Ballack,Pato,Tavez
zakakhan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Imo, works fine...fine not, great. It will be like Nilmar - Tevez part2.
I just donīt know if I would pay the amount Kia Jorabichian(sp?)will ask for him...
tevez is good player, but the asking price of 32m pounds just too much, I think Milan should look for Villa or paldulski.
zakakhan is offline  
Old 26-04-2009, 03:40   #1641

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakakhan View Post
tevez is good player, but the asking price of 32m pounds just too much, I think Milan should look for Villa or paldulski.

I think Podolski is a big joke, tevez is very good, but Villa is a world class striker.
If you want a striker for many many goals Villa is the perfect.
rosoneri_11 is offline  
Old 26-04-2009, 03:44   #1642

Fret

Registered User
 
Fret's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Fave Players: Zidane
Fret is on a distinguished road
Although I really admire Villa, I'm curious of how our attack would look like with 2 identical (small) strikers.
Of course, both Pato and Villa are fantastic and this duo would be perffect IMO
__________________
Galliani: "We rule the transfer market"
Fret is offline  
Old 26-04-2009, 03:58   #1643

El Fre

Registered User
 
El Fre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: Zorro, KK, Maldini, Weah
El Fre is on a distinguished road
I watched Valencia:Barca last night and I must say both Silva and Villa were great..too bad Juve is interested in both of them and we aren't...
El Fre is offline  
Old 26-04-2009, 05:09   #1644

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Fre View Post
I watched Valencia:Barca last night and I must say both Silva and Villa were great..too bad Juve is interested in both of them and we aren't...
Don't worry like Galiani says "We rule the market! " (of no needed players)
rosoneri_11 is offline  
Old 26-04-2009, 05:43   #1645

maslok

Registered User
 
maslok's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: Kalisz, Poland
maslok is on a distinguished road
Villa, Tevez, Zarate? Dudes, they aren't players which we need.
__________________
Grazie Leo!
maslok is offline  
Old 26-04-2009, 06:54   #1646

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Why are they not?
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline  
Old 26-04-2009, 07:52   #1647

El Fre

Registered User
 
El Fre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: Zorro, KK, Maldini, Weah
El Fre is on a distinguished road
Maslok's right. First we take care of the defense, than we can think who to bring for the attack.
Technically, we scored the most goals in serie a this year and conceded 5 more than inter which probably cost us points in 3-4 games, hence the 10 points gap...
So, the defense it the issue here.
El Fre is offline  
Old 26-04-2009, 11:14   #1648

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Fre View Post
I watched Valencia:Barca last night and I must say both Silva and Villa were great..too bad Juve is interested in both of them and we aren't...
El Fre, itīs not a knock on you, Iīm just using your post because of the players mentioned, ok?

I really like to see Villa and Silva in a big of Europe(sorry to Valencia supporters), and out of Spain.

I want to see what they can do without the "protection" of Spanish press, or how they will coup with the pressure of being a foreign in another league. Spanish press always are "super kind" with local players, and they almost donīt face real pressure.

Besides the players that are in Liverpool(with a Spanish coach), I canīt remember one of this "no miss" Spanish player doing great outside Spain.

Maybe itīs a unfair affirmation, but I really canīt remember...

I also remember people claim here that to not go for Vargas was the biggest error of Milan Board. Well, since the season is finishing, now is time to tell: He canīt cope with Fiorentina pressure, I canīt even think of him in San Siro...

Heck, there was also Perea, the canīt miss defender...a good defender, incredible fast, but far from a canīt miss purchase. People just need to watch 4 or 5 games of Atletico to see that he wasnīt worth the hype. And the list goes on...

People needs to relax regarding mercato, and do not believe in all the hype. Not every player is so good, or can perform in a team like Milan...

Last edited by Brasileiro; 26-04-2009 at 11:21.
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 26-04-2009, 11:21   #1649

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakakhan View Post
tevez is good player, but the asking price of 32m pounds just too much, I think Milan should look for Villa or paldulski.
As I always said here, Tevez is a good player, with a BIG heart, but thereīs no ways heīs worth this type of money.

This type of Money are for players that can put the team on their back, and "win the game alone"...
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 26-04-2009, 11:28   #1650

El Fre

Registered User
 
El Fre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: Zorro, KK, Maldini, Weah
El Fre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
El Fre, itīs not a knock on you, Iīm just using your post because of the players mentioned, ok?
No problem, Brasileiro.

You are right that there are players who were over-hyped and just can't cope with the pressure. Vargas is a great example, so is Gilardino, typical mid-table team players.

But, Villa and Silva showed in the Euro that they can play at the highest level and that the pressure isn't something they fear. So I think Villa especially can play anywhere in the world, including Milan.
El Fre is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.