![]() |
|
|
#1651 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1652 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
![]() |
Quote:
But there haven't been that many Spanish players who have played abroad because, much like Italian and English players, they have a strong league at home. And the Spanish media, to my knowledge, aren't more protective of their own players, than the Italian or English media. And the whole "Spanish players can't succeed in Italy"-thing is exagerated. To me a large part of it is due to the players in question being average or at least not that good in the first place (like José Mari). |
|
|
|
|
|
#1653 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
![]() |
Quote:
Back to your post...Great point, El Fre! To be honest, Iīm more a fan of Villa(despite not to be a believer) than Silva... And Iīm really curious to see these guys playing in another country...maybe Iīm wrong, but I canīt trust them out of a "Spanish environment"... Weīll see ... |
|
|
|
|
|
#1654 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
![]() |
...and I have come to the conclusion that Balotelli is a big spoilt brat who I never want to see wearing our red and black colours. And to think he's this annoying and he isn't even world class...far less if he actually develops into a good player.
|
|
|
|
|
#1655 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
![]() |
I agree about Balotelli, and Podolski, too.
It is ok if we keep Sheva and invest in Santacroce (even wonderful), I like this boy, Kjaek need more experience. Keeping Beck and make Flamini a RB, the French's running is what we need, despite of his cross (we have Beck to do that). |
|
|
|
|
#1656 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
but about keeping Sheva. We need effective strikers for next year, especially as we will be back in CL !!For Beckham, it will be hard to keep him as he has to come back in the USA until January and then he will be free to sign anywhere. If we have some trouble with injuries or if some players don't perform well, we'll have to offer him a contract as I think he will accept to come back. But if our midfield is magical again , then he will be useless and so we will have to "ignore" him.For Flamini, he is still young (25 yo), he can improve. About his position, Ancelotti admitted that Flamini doesn't like playing at RB (and as far as I remember, it was the same for LB in Arsenal) but like he makes very good performances, he will probably still play there. PS: I just hope that Flamini is not an idiot ... why ? An idiot would voluntary play bad at RB to play again in midfield !! ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1657 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
I think the Inert environment plays a factor. There's often been an every-man-for-himself mentality over there with the riffraff on that squad. A complete 180 from us, for sure.
|
|
|
|
|
#1658 | ||||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
![]() |
Quote:
Btw, just one player(didnīt saw Suarez playing) and he also had time to adapt. As I said, maybe Iīm wrong, but I canīt remember of more... Quote:
Quote:
A guy like Raul would not get that protection in England, Brazil or Argentine. Or a player like Sergio Ramos will not be seen as a world class CB, or protected buy all his B.S. outside the field. For much less, guys like Robinho, Deco, Banega saw the hell in Spain... England press(like Brazilian and Argentine) think their players are the best in the world, and that nobody canīt compete with them. But if you do not delivered, you will be bashed fast... Quote:
What Iīm curious to see, is one of these guys out of their comfort zone...maybe Iīm wrong, no problem with that, but imo they are not used to a rash treatment. Canīt wait for this moment, even if if they prove me wrong... Last edited by Brasileiro; 26-04-2009 at 16:10. |
||||
|
|
|
|
#1659 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
Hehe, with tight budget and the need for WC defenders, I can't think of any SC other than Trez, Sheva and Adriano. I forgot about Beck's contract ^^ thanks. However, what if we'll loan him again ![]() I know that Flamini doesn't like playing as RB, but it is hard to play CM when Rino and Max have higher priorities, and Flamini-Beck combi is exceptional good (I mean a bit strange ^^). His passing skill is good, his crosses could not be so bad (like Oddo). Just an idea in the joyful mood. That will be Carlo (and Berlusconi) to decide, right ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1660 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
![]() |
Brasileiro, I wasn't trying to be ironic about Fabregas. I just meant that the fact that he left Spain as a 16 year old might make him a "special case" compared to others who left when they were in their prime - be they Suarez or Mendieta.
Regarding the media, maybe you read Marca etc. more than I do (and as I rarely read them, that's very possible ) but I don't recall any particular "protectiveness" that makes the Spanish media stand out. I think generally the media in all countries look more favourably upon their own players than they do on foreign players.Anyway many players will struggle when out of their "comfort zone". Because of the different environment and the difference in terms of playing style. |
|
|
|
|
#1661 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
Quote:
Today he couldn't pay anyone to get him involved in the offense even though we were 3-0 up. Don't let sentimentality get the better of you here. That being said, now I'll wait for someone to blast me for this post because I'm a Dida fan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1662 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
![]() |
Good news about Agger. Apparently he turned down Liverpools latest contract offer, this could be a big step in getting him this summer. Also he keeps getting benched in favour of, what I see as inferior defenders, Skrtel and Carragher.
I would like him at Milan. He would fit our style of defence much more than Liverpools I believe, since we try to play a much higher defensive line than Liverpool who play very deep. |
|
|
|
|
#1663 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
![]() |
Quote:
Seriously. What a waste of a striker spot. Paloschi or Vuidez I'm sure would've made more contribution to Milan this season. He's been horrendous and if we sign him then next season will be another down the crapper like the last few.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1664 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Sorry Double post
Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 27-04-2009 at 03:11. |
|
|
|
|
#1665 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
If that's the case, we'd need to look for a quality DM that can push forward (a little like Ambro in the last couple of games, but more consistent). |
||
|
|
| Tags |
| αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers |
|
|