![]() |
|
|
#1681 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Quote:
I've always affirmed Flamini would take Ambro's role and we'd need a new top level CB and fullback. However, if a fullback is too difficult to find, then we can look for a top level DM who can go forward with Flamini moving to RB on a permanent basis. My priorities for this summer would be a CB and a wing back/midfielder (depending on how things are). A striker is second on the list of priorities in my view. As for that CB, I've said for a long time now I want Santacroce and he should be the highest priority for us this summer. Last night he confirmed himself again as a top quality CB (it's not easy to stop Inter's power) and as I've said before he is the only defender I've seen so far that's managed to keep Pato marked out of a game. Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
#1682 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1683 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
“I heard from Galliani and he said to me that had Adriano not scored with his hand in the derby we would be a point away from Inter. I told him that ifs, buts and other conditions don't help anyone in football.”
Berlusconi also said they will see if Ancelotti will be Milan's next coach. And when he was asked can Milan catch Inter he answered in english:"we'll see." ![]() He said it right, Galliani and Ancelotti are full of crap for past 3 years. "if...", "but we..." " we can improve..." "next time..." etc. Enough already. I hope Sheiks will insert some money and Milan will hire serious coach and make some normal mercato moves in the shape of some modern players like we did with Flamini. We dont need a team that starts to play well 7 rounds before the end and that gets fit in april every year. That is not serious work.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
#1684 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
![]() |
there's nothing like coming back to your favorite Milan forum after a break to find it filled with tons of ridiculous rubbish from mrki... again...
![]() anyways, I don't see why everyone is so confident that Gourcuff will come back. Our management haven't said a word about his comeback, neither did Gourcuff himself. Bordeaux on the other hand seem very determined to keep him. ![]() Overall I am impressed with how this side accelerated. It seems like every time I miss the game live, Milan wins, that's scary... I won't disappoint you guys and will keep watching afterwords. It seems like all we needed is insert some fresh blood, although we will need more of that. ![]() Beckham did very well, I haven't seen a single disappointing game of him in Milan shirt. He even managed to win over mrki, omg omg omg.. Did anyone let Becks know already? He must be very honored. ![]() Ronaldinho didn't play bad imho. He doesn't help out the defense, which few CAMs do. Although, I did expect a little more movement from him. Overall he seems like an upgraded version of Seedorf. I feel we need 1-2 more defenders, 1 midfielder 1 attacker during summer to have a complete team. Imho we could sign either Agger or Miranda or give one of our youngsters a chance, Mattioni being included in that list. Otherwise we could also bring back Paloschi. That's all folks. Cheers. And keep posting. ![]()
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero. |
|
|
|
|
#1685 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: USA
Fave Players: pato, Kaka, Essien, Julio Caesar
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1686 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
oh its so nice to have you back. such spring joy and wisdom about nothing, all at once.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
#1687 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: kotabesar
Fave Players: il capitano
![]() |
hopefully not Fernando Morientes
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...es-move-report I'd take trezeguet any time rather than morientes... |
|
|
|
|
#1688 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
Hehe, dude, Trez, Sheva, Morientes and Adriano are all WC Forward. Trez is the best from them ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1689 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
![]() |
I would've liked having Morientes about seven years ago... I REALLY hope this is just media crap. We already have an expierienced goal-scorer in Inzaghi, and he's still one of the absolute best. If we're not gonna spend loads of money on a striker then we might aswell get Paloschi.
|
|
|
|
|
#1690 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
![]() |
wisdom about nothing beats rubbish, so I am fine with that
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero. |
|
|
|
|
#1691 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Morientes in Milan is like a dream comes true ... but the dream is now a nightmare as it's too late and he is a bit injury-prone.
And seriously, Morientes was probably one of the most skilled strikers in the world (more than Trezeguet and a lot of other so called WC strikers), but of course he was also one of the most "under-valued" strikers in the world !! His career has been a waste (the way Madrid used him, his bad choices such as Liverpool and even Valencia, his best choice was ... Monaco with a CL final and almost a championship, he was the leader of that entertaining team, yes an entertaining French team, but all players left after that final , Monaco is now one of the most boring teams in France, that's funny) !!Did you notice as there is almost no new rumour for Inter and Milan since there could be a new Scudetto fight if Inter makes one bad result ? All reports are now about the Milan-Inter possible battle. Also, did you notice as without being dangerous for Inter from what says Mourinho, Morratti spoke about us without any question about us (when he said he would count our penalties) ?! It looks like they're more afraid than what they say ... |
|
|
|
|
#1692 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: Zorro, KK, Maldini, Weah
![]() |
I don't know. I've been thinking about our mercato and I came to some conclusions.
1.) A great central defender is a must. Although we all knew that, it is now crystal clear that our best defender is Maldini and he's leaving. A partner for Thiago must be bought and Agger could be the one. Santacroce is good, and has lots of potential but it seems unlikely Berlu and Zamparini will sit down together and trade. But if it happens, would be great. 2.) Gourcuff MUST be brought back and given first team spot on Seedorf's expense. 3.) Flamini should be made a permanent RB if we don't get a better one, which is again very unlikely since there are few that fit the description and don't cost too much. Of course, Daniel Alves is the best out there but is too expensive. 4.) I am not so sure anymore we need a striker. Our attack is the best in Italy even without Borriello. Pato, Borriello, Inzaghi, Viudez, Paloschi seems good enough with Kaka helping when necessary. So all in all, a cheap mercato is possible. Agger - free Gourcuff - free Santacroce - 18 mil??? |
|
|
|
|
#1693 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
No ... as Agger has a contract ending in 2010, if he doesn't renew before the next mercato, we'll have to pay something like 7-8M to have him I think.
I know Santacroce is a rock, but 18M is a lot I think. I don't know where you found this price or if it's the price you think we'd need to pay, but we need to negotiate this price anyway (no more than 15M). |
|
|
|
|
#1694 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: Zorro, KK, Maldini, Weah
![]() |
OK.
My mistake about Agger. 20-25 mil for both of them? Still cheap. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1695 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
![]() |
7-8M for Agger is peanuts, but at the moment it looks unlikely he'll sign a new contract, so it could very well come down to that. He's worth twice that, at least compared to what people seem to be paying for defenders these days.
Honostly I wasn't really sold on Santacroce before the winter break, but he's really proved me wrong. He seems like a big game players, had great games against us, Inter and Juventus, and still we can't forget the potential 6+5 rule which could potentially inflate prices on Italian, English and Spanish players, so a young Italian could prove to be vital. |
|
|
| Tags |
| αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers |
|
|