AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 22:59   #1861

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
"according to AS." ...

AS isn't worth anything, they're notorious for making up stories.

There is another 'incredible' that I like though Buffon!!!
Yep, Christian...
When I saw As in Goal.com article I stop reading.

Goal.com needs a little(much) more of good sense before posting these copy articles. Their credibility is below average...

That "Patoīs loan" one also was rubbish...
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 01:01   #1862

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinogattuso View Post
Price of 15 milion is not logical for GK who earns 140 000 euros per week..crazy Arabs from Man City ofered him 3 times more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Anytime you can get a hold of Buffon for 15Mil is a must. But looking at our squad, we can use the 15Mil to get Santacroce, and thats a much better purchase.
Having said that, if it is 15Mil plus Seedorf and Kaladze, then lets make a deal Juve.
According to the news source, the price is not 15 mil euros but Abbiati plus 15 mil euros.
Siregar is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 05:33   #1863

rinogattuso

Registered User
 
rinogattuso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
rinogattuso is an unknown quantity at this point
Luciano Moggia said for Italian newspaper this morning that Carlo Ancelotti have laste season on Milan bench and next coach in Milan are Gasperini from Genova!!
__________________
..FLAMINI a Defensive Monster..
rinogattuso is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 06:26   #1864

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Brasileiro, what do you think about this news? Is it worth for Milan to go after him? This is the player that confused some members here months ago with Thiago Silva, right?

http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...lia/may5e.html
Siregar is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 06:41   #1865

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Maybe youīre right. But Alex contract finish next year, so I canīt see Chelsea asking for the "real valor" of the player.

I think itīs all on the next Chelsea coach, because Alex was really upset in December in a interview to ESPN Brazil(radio). Canīt remember his words, but it was like: " Nothing against the coaches or club, since I know the players ahead of me, besides to be amazing, are playing together for 4 years. But Iīm really concerned about my situation in Brazil NT(near the World Cup), since I didnīt start here...."

I know that Alex is a truly professional, and will not do a Gallas, but I canīt see he staying as a 3rd choice for 3 years in a row.
I don't understand why you want Alex to leave because he doesn't want to be the 3rd choice. My question is: why do you think he's going to become again a 3rd choice ? Actually, it's the logical way that leads you to say that Alex will be on the pitch only with Hiddink and that when a new coach will arrive, he will be benched again, it's what I don't understand ...

Ok, Hiddink decided to use him instead of Carvalho, and Alex is doing great performances, so the next coach is maybe just going to use the same defence actually ... so the one to be sold will be maybe Carvalho (come back to Portugal for example) instead of Alex, no matter who will be the next coach. If the goal of the club is to make the team younger, so keeping Alex and Ivanovic is their best way to reach that goal.
GeoTav is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 06:46   #1866

Snapster

Registered User
 
Snapster's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Van Basten, Baresi, Maldini, Kakā
Snapster is on a distinguished road
Are we going for a first 11 of Brazilian players? Not that I don't mind getting a player if he is the best in that position, but I think the constant South America shopping is a bit of overkill.

A back four of Brazilian's doesn't inspire much confidence in being balanced, and better at defending than the current shambles, will they be able to hack it in those games you have to be solid and grind out a win?
__________________
Time to get back to where we belong, on top!
Snapster is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 06:48   #1867

rinogattuso

Registered User
 
rinogattuso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
rinogattuso is an unknown quantity at this point
Divorce Beckham-Galaxy: Prime confirmations!!

Becks lawyers doing some work in LA to bring his contract 1/1 to us and Galliani!
__________________
..FLAMINI a Defensive Monster..
rinogattuso is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 11:11   #1868

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Having Beckham from the beggining of the next season in Milan would be very good news since our midfield needs variations and good mix withing 7,8 players that will carry the team in that department.

And, one of the MM mambers in "milanisti sa Balkana" said that Gourcuff will come to Milan and that it is a solved thing. When asked how does he know that he answered that he heard it from a tv commentator that is a big Milan supporter and has "friends" in Milanello. I dont know if he ehard it on tv or privately, I will ask him. After all, Europe is not so big And ac Milan is extremly popular club in ex-yu countries since players like Savicevic, Boban, Simic and some doctors have been working with Milan. And also naletilic as Milan's consultant for eastern market. Right now he is a manager of Džeko ( who scored a hat trick on sunday, noone mentioned that I think).

All in all, one of Seedorf-Dinho needs to leave is Yoan gets back. And we can all see that Gourcuff plays serious football now. Dinho can be sold for good money, while Seedorf is 4 years older I think but is closer to the Milan "family" as they say.. So its not an easy decision if its to be made.

And, Moggi says its Carlo's end in Milan. Moggi should be a coach He can bring players from Italy and Leo from Brazil!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 12:15   #1869

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
And, one of the MM mambers in "milanisti sa Balkana" said that Gourcuff will come to Milan and that it is a solved thing. When asked how does he know that he answered that he heard it from a tv commentator that is a big Milan supporter and has "friends" in Milanello. I dont know if he ehard it on tv or privately, I will ask him. After all, Europe is not so big And ac Milan is extremly popular club in ex-yu countries since players like Savicevic, Boban, Simic and some doctors have been working with Milan. And also naletilic as Milan's consultant for eastern market. Right now he is a manager of Džeko ( who scored a hat trick on sunday, noone mentioned that I think).

And, Moggi says its Carlo's end in Milan. Moggi should be a coach He can bring players from Italy and Leo from Brazil!
I don't know how a TV commentator in Balkans can have news that no French media nor Italian media have ... Gourcuff still said yesterday or the day before on radio that he didn't decide yet !!

About Moggi as a coach, what a joke !!
GeoTav is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 12:20   #1870

gregapenny

Registered User
 
gregapenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
gregapenny is on a distinguished road
I thinh Yoan is smart enough to realize, that another season in Bordeaux would be a step down in his career. Bordeaux can't perform better than this in League 1 and in CL they don't stand a chance. So to make a logical step forward in his career he has to come back to us and he will.
gregapenny is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 12:35   #1871

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregapenny View Post
I thinh Yoan is smart enough to realize, that another season in Bordeaux would be a step down in his career. Bordeaux can't perform better than this in League 1 and in CL they don't stand a chance. So to make a logical step forward in his career he has to come back to us and he will.
Don't forget two things:
- he gave some conditions that could help him to take his decision some months ago ... it was a new contract for Laurent Blanc (done) and a qualification to the next CL (done)
- there is the shadow of the next World Cup ... he can ask himself if coming back to Milan and maybe be benched (you never know, if Kaka' does a 2007 season bis, if Dinho is back, if Seedorf starts to run, etc, there is a lot of competition in this midfield, and I'm pretty sure that if Gourcuff comes back, Dinho and Seedorf will suddenly play better than what they do) is good for his career.

EDIT: All that situation is because of this 15M option ... he would have played the same way even without that option.

The question is:

Is it better to stay in Bordeaux one more year (and be sold in a big club then), being a starter for sure, playing in CL, so he will have some audience as Bordeaux will play against one or two big teams for sure like this year (Roma and Chelsea in their group, and they weren't so far to qualify, so with 2-3 good players ... who knows ? Again ...) and then being sure to play the next World Cup as a starter ?

Or is it better to take the risk to be benched in Milan, maybe ignored by Domenech again and ask to leave anyway at the end of the next season ? It's a risk ... of course, if he manages to pass this new step in his career and be a starter in Milan, he will go to the next WC and will even have a chance to win the next CL (CL challenge, Serie A challenge and World Cup challenge all reunited can also mean Ballon d'Or ?!).

The guy has to think about all that and I unfortunately don't think that a new and last year in Bordeaux would be a step back in his career ... staying in Bordeaux gives him sure plans for 2010, coming back to Milan gives him some unknown plans for 2009 and 2010.
GeoTav is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 13:41   #1872

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
All in all Yoan will ask from Milan to play regular football, which I think he can looking at his quality. I dont care about anything, Milan needs that player, it would be really stuipid to make such mistake and sell such talented player for 15mln when we can have him back for nothing. Coach of Milan in next year will have huge influence in that decision.

About the tv commentator, I dont know. Im just telling what the man said. Maybe he really knows people in there. Or he is lying. I dont care to be honest, its just news I brought to you guys.

I've also spoken in here about Boban's visit to Milanello and how he said things are looking too relaxed and that its not good work atmosphere, how Maldini's are not satisfied with old squads etc. Noone took it seriousely.

What I've noticed is that now Milan works closer with Sacchi then few years back, or its just me? I've heard Sacchi has been working in some trainings also lately, in past 2 months or so.

However, I want Gourcuff back, I was always for him in Milan.

More news, there is possibility De Silvestri could be sold as his contract runs out in 2010 summer. I've read that somewhere today, cant remember where.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 16:21   #1873

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Ancelotti and Galliani was in London to watch Adebayor tonight? I bet they were not too impressed.

Player rating for goal.com:
"Adebayor -4.0: Adebay-who? The most embarrassing 180 minutes of football you will ever see from a supposed centre forward. Nothing more to add."
Arildonardo is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 16:33   #1874

rinogattuso

Registered User
 
rinogattuso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
rinogattuso is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arildonardo View Post
Ancelotti and Galliani was in London to watch Adebayor tonight? I bet they were not too impressed.

Player rating for goal.com:
"Adebayor -4.0: Adebay-who? The most embarrassing 180 minutes of football you will ever see from a supposed centre forward. Nothing more to add."
Ancelotti,Galliani,Flamini and Beckham with private plane of Mister Berlusconi in London tonight! Who watch the game might see Becks and Flattuso on stadium.

Ade was terible,cut of totaly but all Arsenal sucks a big,huge sucks!!!

Wenger is maybe god scout man,but terible tactician..Carlo is made tactic for him! Lot of you will said he won on San Siro but difrent Milan yes.. Gibbs instead of Ebue,Nasri and Fabregas totaly out field Walcott invisible
__________________
..FLAMINI a Defensive Monster..
rinogattuso is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 16:37   #1875

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinogattuso View Post
Ancelotti,Galliani,Flamini and Beckham with private plane of Mister Berlusconi in London tonight! Who watch the game might see Becks and Flattuso on stadium.

Ade was terible,cut of totaly but all Arsenal sucks a big,huge sucks!!!

Wenger is maybe god scout man,but terible tactician..Carlo is made tactic for him! Lot of you will said he won on San Siro but difrent Milan yes.. Gibbs instead of Ebue,Nasri and Fabregas totaly out field Walcott invisible
I agree on the Wenger part, Arsenal seems to lack structure in their tactics, it's almost as though they don't have a game plan. Their team might not be that good, but still, the tactics were off against Manchester United.
Christian is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.